• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long can buprenorphine be detected in urine drug test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
I am prescribed 90 30mg roxis, 120 norcos, and 30 bars a month and every time i go in to see my doc for refills he gives me a drug test to see if i'm taking anything im not supposed to be taking and if he sees i have bupe in my system i dont think he'll rx me my opiates...but my problem is lately i have run out of the opiates he prescribed me for this month so my brother has a prescription for suboxone which i started using today to help my withdrawal until my next appointment which is november 3rd..so thats 10 days away...i'm going to be taking 2-4mg suboxone until maybe 5 days before my appointment..so how many days do you guys think i should stop taking subs before my doc apointment in order to not test positive for buprenrphine

frequent use of bupe (suboxone/subutex) can be detectable for up to 2-6 weeks. occasional use i give it 7 days.

*STOP TAKING BUPE IMMEDIATELY* OR U WILL fail ur test. it has a long half life. if u take it for days in a row, it builds up. suffer thru the withdrawls so u dont lose all ur opiates...it isnt worth taking bupe and risk getting kicked out pain management

Drug testing questions are against forums rules... Sorry bro, but you really should be looking else where for your answers..

From the BDD Guidelines..

Disallowed Subjects
In addition to specific information which Basic Drug Discussion does not allow, certain subjects are also off limits. If you think something you want to discuss may not be allowed please ask a mod first. Since some of these issues are not clearly defined what is appropriate will be determined at the mods' discretion.

1) NO DRUG TESTING QUESTIONS
We do not allow threads asking how to beat a drug test, how drug tests work, what they can detect, etc. We do not allow threads asking how long a given drug stays in your system, because that information can easily be found here and elsewhere with a simple google search. Please see the archived subforum of drug testing questions and answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.