• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 20mg orange adderall IV

Mango733

Greenlighter
Sooo I just recently posted a thread that probably was not in the interest of harm reduction (unintentionally I just wanted advice) about how to IV a 100mg morphine ABG.

I'm sure this thread is along the same context in terms of harm reduction so please if I am out of line slap my face and tell me and I will stop being a moron, but here goes..

I got a hold of some of these orange oval 20mg adderall with a b 973 on the back of em (I'm assuming they are generic, iv'e seen pics of these same ones). This is my first encounter with this pill and I snorted some and ate the rest already and had a blast, I don't do many uppers so when I do I have alot of fun. So now question time...

Question:

I have scoured a bit but not enough for a good quality answer though I think I have a hunch as to the responses I will get here... good ole harm reduction.. But here:

Can these things be IV'd? If not with plain ole water and a tight tight ass filter (or wheel filter I could probably snag) , then any other way (assuming the ingredients arent to hard to obtain).

I'm really enjoying these things so far and I am a regular IV user of other substances to I was very anxious and curious on this subject, any info would be greaty appreciated thank you very much.

-Mangoman

Yes. It is very simple. Here is what you do:

1. Crush up the pill, and put it into a shot glass.
2. Draw up 1ml of water into your syringe, and squirt it over the pill. Then draw up another 0.5ml or so, to account for loss of liquid.
3.Now, stir it up good, and let it sit for a few minutes, shaking occasionally.
3. After about 5 minutes, get a thick piece of cotton as a filter(unless you have a micron/wheel filter) and draw it through. Note that the adderal will clog up the syringe BADLY. So just be patient until you get it all into the syringe.

Once you get it into the syringe, you can bang away!!! OR, you can take the leftover pill matter out of the shot glass, and then spray the liquid back in and refilter. This is preferable, though I honestly don't bother.
Note that the orange Adderal 20mg are the exact ones I have tried, and they're a pain in the ass!!! because of all the filler, it is better if you do half a pill at a time, and then discard the leftover filler, and spray the solution over the second half. This is to ensure that you get all 20mg out of the pill. Note that if you decide to just use the whole pill, make sure you save the matter, because they're will be leftover pill matter.

Honestly, if you don't have 3ml syringes like I do, then IV'ing ths specific brand of Adderall is almost pointless, BUT if you have a low tolerance to speed(like I do) then you can get a pretty damn good buzz off of 20mg, and a great tweak if you inject 40mg-60mg!!!(though in your case, you'd probably need to do back-back shots!

Anyway, have fun, and DO NOT HEAT THE FUCKING PILLS!!!
'

Yup I have 0 tolerance to any amphetamine... Other than the tolerance I aquired from the 25mg I took today. I took 20 earlier and just recently after reading your post double filtered byself a 5mg shot just to see if I could feel anything and I didn't get a rush but It added up on top of my salad nicely. I've also got 1mg K pin floating around in me and roughly 20mg IV'd morphine in me aswell... oh and I dub bag of H from earlier... I feel like heaven actually lol. So I've got about 15mg of addy, 3 kpin 1mg, and around 50mg of morph left for tommorow :). Good days.

This thread is still open to opinion obviously although I did already shoot 5mg of the thing. Let me know what fucked up substances I put in mah veins so I dont do it again people cmon!

How unsafe are these orange fucks that are making me feeel so gooood?

I imagine they're not to healthy, I mean I injected one with a 1ml syringe(don't have a way to buy anymore sharps in the foreseeable future, so taking it easy) adn it was a bitch drawing it up, and even then it was so clogged, I couldn't register. Of course, I know when I'm in a vein regardless of pull-back, but still, it isn't a good sign!!! Though if you refilter them, it shouldn't be nearly as bad.

Also, remember that dextroamphatemine has a pretty good BA oral. Thus, if you want a rush, you will need close to a 20mg pill, as the slight increase in BA + the instant gratification will produce a "pseudo-rush". Note that it isn't like meth, in the sense that it cannot provide a true rush.
As I said, it really isn't worth the trouble IV, though one thing I like is that Dex-amp is one of those few drugs with an equal half-life, IV or oral!!!

I would absolutely use a wheel filter for that stuff. I see the most problems shooting amps.

Case Studies Thread

you should check that thread out, then decide whether or not to use a micron filter.

^ Good job, muvo.

I just wanted to say that I had a friend who insisted on IVing an Adderall XR by himself last week. Normally I would have done it for him, but he was up all night tweaking, and I wanted him to wait so I could try to extract the amph properly from the time release matrix. (In fact, I believe I even posted a thread for him) But anyway, he of course missed a shot, even though I have injected him several times, no problem. He didn't miss the entire shot, but a good 1/4th of it I'd say, which was enough to cause him problems. He woke me up, and now he was not only geeking but paranoid as hell he had fucked his arm up!!!

Anyway, it turned out fine, as I told him, putting a few CC's into your arm isn't going to do any damage the FIRST TIME you do it, but I nonetheless lectured him as to why he shouldn't be injecting, since he isn't addicted and doesn't know what he's doing and blah-blah fucking blah.
But I am saying this because he just ended up with a painful bump on his arm that went away within 24 hours, but as the case studies show, CONTINUOUS abouse will lead to some very, very serious issues.

(strangely enough though, I missed a few units doing the exact same pill the next day, just because I haven't done speed in a while, so why not? And it gave me no problem whatsoever, I mean it literally was sore for only a few minutes, and less than an hour later my bump, which was the same size as his, had completely disappeared and I was fine, in fact I even got higher after the bump went down, which I thought was weird, because his took a whole day to heal, and hurt like a bitch, and mine literally caused no problem whatsoever, with the same pill. I guess some people's bodies are just better suited than others...)

I know this isn't the topic, but please don't ever shoot methylphenidate. instant abcess.

I always post the case studies thread, but never look through it. I just did, and let's just say, even I have to re-evaluate my IV use after looking at that shit. you aren't human if you don't.

I know this isn't the topic, but please don't ever shoot methylphenidate. instant abcess.

I always post the case studies thread, but never look through it. I just did, and let's just say, even I have to re-evaluate my IV use after looking at that shit. you aren't human if you don't.

Yes, it is amazing, and very pitiful what people will do out of ignorance ad desparation. I mean, c'mon, shooting Ritalin? These people need help!!!

But thanks though, I am going to have to try and remember to post the "case studies" thread when people make posts like this, that way I can cover the bases with telling them how to abuse they're body, while also showing the consequences of abusing your body!

dont shoot adderall IR, it;s a waste. itd a mixture of amphetamines, which arent hydrochloride form, pkus all the binders/fillings. if anything, get the XR adderallm crush into a fine powder and attempt to shoot it.

Dexedrine on the other hand works great to IV! (the spansules with the beads) crush it into a fine powderm and mix with water, dissolves goodm plus its in purer form and less binders/pills due to the beads...when i Ived it, i did 15mg, the rush was too intense for me, i dont like sniffing/IVing amphetamines because the high feels too similiar to coke and you have to redose alot, orally when i take amphetamines i get a 6 hour high, filled with euphoria, heightened sensations of smell, sound, etc..and emphatic type feelings, talking to people, socializing, feeling connected to ppl, sex drive goes up, amazing sex on adderall..it feels similiar to a mild MDMA dose....oral is the way to go

Yeah it did last a long time when I ate it. The first time I tried the stuff was today and I ate 10mg snorted 10mg then took the second 20mg pill i had and ived about half of it so far. I have Kpins in me so I think that is watering the high down so tommorow I'm thinking ill iv the other 10-15mg when I wake up to see if I get a rush. Plus Ive still got morphine for tommorow left so maybe Ill combine em. I jsut want to feel a lil rush off my last 15mg.

^ That's my point. IV lasts just as long as oral, more or less. I still don't think they are practical to IV, just stating a fact.

i dont think oral use lasts as long as IV use, i can only expain for dexedrine,when i IVed Dexedrine, i felt a rush intensly, too much of a rush to enjoy and the effects kasted an hour and a completelly different high then orally, orally i feel more alive, talkative, sympathetic, energy-lasting 6+hrs, when i snort/shoot it, i feel more of a cocainis type of high that i dont like, i get paranoid anti social,and have to redose every 30mins......and when it comes to shooting Ritallin it doesnt produce a rush, I have IVed it and didnt feel anything until 3mins passed, felt like i snorted it/or took it orally....same wit subutex(off topic) takes 3mins to fee somewhat of a rush, its not like IV heroin/cocaine/meth where u get blasted with a rush witin seconds