• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxyketamine Thread

600mgs of 2-MeO-K along with 25mgs MXE AND 25mgs 3-MeO-PCP sounds like a damn big load to me and i honestly don't think this K-derivate is much better than NEK. But we'll see what others say, i'm not really tempted tbh...

But thanks for sharing your experiences!

it very good for a booster i go to a state very like a khole but difrent in a way, the closest thing ive felt to a khole. on its on it didn't provide khole but all the other ketamine effects was there its very very similar to ketamine i can't belive it, it just seem that its weaker by waight.
i like it very much nothing like nenk
i a have alot of toleranse and need 500mg+ ketamine to gole so i am very intereseted to see if possible for some ketamine(k-hole) user without tolerance to hole on this. i have 750mg left and plan on trying it all for a hole in a week or two

Ok i got a gram of this from a reputable EU vendor yesterday.I have no tolerance issues to arylcyclohexylamines,so last night i proceeded to plug 100mg,i had made sure that the colon was clear first by having a massive shit before hand,the 100mg was ineffective,so i decided to insufflate 100mg,the burn was harsh and the drip nasty,although there was a Ketaminish taste.

The powder i had was white and slightly fluffy.Seeing as the two doses had no effect i decided to plug the remainding 800mg,thinking that this would surely do the trick...Nothing.

I contacted the vendor who apologised for the poor results that i had,he also went on to tell me that the feedback was mixed,but through my experience i`m thinking how could anyone have good results from this product? Now i know why the main UK vendors are not stocking this,i shall not doubt their reasons again.

I had tried some other 2-meo-ketamine from another vendor before this one and that put me in a K-Hole but now im thinking that it was probably Ketamine in disguise as i could not distinguish a difference in effects.

From my experience this product it worthless,it`s bunk and not worth the time or money. I have tried Ketamine and Methoxetamine on many occasion so i do know what i`m looking for.

ketamine doesn't work plugged so why would this ? 100mg was a low dose for me from this
but 300-400 gave me hole fx(nasaly). mixed with other dissociatives worked even better. this is definatly active(for me atleast) and is very very close to ketamine, not as strong but really really near the real thing. definatly worth the money. im going to get myself more of this for sure

What makes you think it doesn't work plugged?? It is just another parenteral way to administer like snorting. And I'm pretty sure it will be absorbed, it is just not that orthodox with K.

I can personally confirm that ketmaine works very well plugged. As solipsis says, anything that works snorted will work the same or often better when plugged.

a bit off-topic, but i wonder why so many people say, ketamine doesn't work when plugged. i've never tried it, but it seems very illogical to me that it wouldn't work.

@ Wayab,i`m afraid i totally disagree with you,if 2-meo-ketamine is active then it would work when plugged,even 100mg insufflated should do something,even if it`s only a threshold experience.

I believe that what my vendor has is 100% 2-meo-ketamine,they obviously didn`t test the product before they bought bulk and now have to shift it,they probably got NMR for purity on paper and thought that it should work...But it doesn`t,thats the reason why most UK vendors don`t stock it,but me being bloody minded i had to find out the hard way.

a bit off-topic, but i wonder why so many people say, ketamine doesn't work when plugged. i've never tried it, but it seems very illogical to me that it wouldn't work.
Most people say that the rectal bioavailabilty is similar or a little better than its oral bioavailability. From Jamshyd's old "Why doesn't ketamine work well rectally?" thread:

Biphasic said:
Here is a neat, free PDF with comparison of intravenous, intranasal, and intrarectal ketamine administration: http://bja.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/77/2/203.pdf

As you can see, intranasal is about three and a half times as effective and the authors note that rectal ketamine is similar to oral ketamine as far as plasma levels go. The authors also note that pH may've been a factor in rectal absorption.

NEK is also reported to be ineffective rectally, too, suggesting all three compounds share this property. In any event I would not write off 2-MeO-ketamine because it didn't work well plugged, especially if one has MXE tolerance (which has strong cross-tolerance). I think insufflation or IM injection, like with ketamine, is the way to go if you want decent potency and reliability. I'm not sure if you could easily/safely turn these compounds into their freebase forms in the solution you're planning to squirt up there or if that would definitely increase rectal bioavailabilty or not.

Last edited:
I`m afraid i am writing it off,i also tried it sublingual...The only methods i didn`t try were IV,IM and SUBQ,so maybe it works that way,if that then is the case,for the average researcher thats a load of shit,in general we don`t use these methods for research.

I think the reason that the most reliable,trusted UK vendors didn`t stock this is because they were telling us the truth,it simply doesn`t work for the purpose for which they would be selling it.

so strange... i guess its like one of those like 5meomipt where some poeple get effects and others not.
i have a friend that gets nothing from 15mg 5meomipt and have read other similar stories.
has anyone tried nasal 200mg+ without effect? i get nothing from oral or sublingual ketamine(never pluged it but have read that its like oral)

It is strange. Last night I insufflated 50 mg of 2-MeO-Ketamine, waited a while, didn't feel much, then snorted 50 more along with 25 mg of MXE plugged, resulting in a much more ketamine-like MXE expererience than usual. Tonight, I plugged MXE, then snorted 100 mg 2-MeO and I'm feeling similarly. 2-Meo-Ketamine is definitely active. This feels much more like ketamine than any MXE experience I've ever had. I suspect the problem is MXE cross tolerance. Its hard for me to judge because of it.

i tested both nenk and 2meo on their own before trying combos. 2meo is much more stronger, more prononsed effects, very ketamine like and more than 2x times cheaper than nenk, that even with high doses was so-so, there was some dissociation and hints of euphoria kinda ketamine like but definatly not worth the price&doses. 2meo on the other hand i will hopefully be experimenting more in the future

wayab you seem to be literally the only person to rather over-enthusiastically tout the merits of 2-MeO.

I'm taking what you're saying with a very, very large pinch of salt.... to the point of downright suspicion.

yes i understand you. sory if i am being overly entusiastic but i was waiting for something like that for some time now and this almost hit the spot.
i am puzzled by others reports of inactivity, but they(reports in general positive/negative) are not that many also... so not much can be said at this point i guess.
i did take magnesium and milk thrisle suplement in the morning before experiments, that could have had some effect but not too much i am sure.
i will report back when i have been trough more experiances, next month probably.

I personally think there's a huge variance in different pure batches of normal ketamine. And as I understand it, it's now accepted as fact that this stems from the difference in effect from the 2 isormers of ketamine.
Not really. Regular ketamine synthesis won't yield different ratios of isomers, synthesis that do are very impractical und unlikely to be done in any non-exotic scenario. Usually the synthesis yields a racemic product which means 50-50 ratio (this goes for all substances that have only two isomers like ketamine!), not 70-30 or 15-85 etc, just 50-50. The s isomer will be split up by pharmaceutical companies (a relatively simple process) and the r-isomer will be converted into racemic ketamine again in a separate process. Different companies use different procedures, but this is how it goes down if I'm still up to speed. Isolated r isomer will usually not end up on the street level, since there isn't any medication that contains it in isolated form.

That being said, different batches on the street COULD be resulting from a dealer mixing his racemic with s-isomer in different ratios, but imho that is highly unlikely to be a regular thing and I've never seen any criminological reports suggesting it either. Therefore I conclude that the different ketamine batches you see on the streets these days are either cut with a totally different substance (enough out there, take your pick... MXE (ugh) and tiletamine (YUK!) have been found in street samples) or you are seeing s-isomer vs. racemic ketamine. Also the concentration (assuming it's cut with some inactive substance) can considerably effect the quality of the experience and so can set and setting.
Different ratios of the isomers in street product are still very unlikely, though surely not impossible. Considering how highly sought after ketamine is, this would require a dealer to source both s isomer and racemic ketamine at the same time and not prefer the kicks of being able to offer two different batches over mixing them together. But then if he does mix them, you should see dealers with 4 or 5 different batches (e.g. 60% s, 70% s, 80% s...). Never heard or seen such thing.

Personally, I'd just like to see some plain old phencyclidine again. It's definitely the most kickass dissociative I've ever done (and many times so). I'm at a total loss why it isn't making it's rounds on the street with it's relatively easy synthesis and dissociatives being pretty big nowadays.
Plus, I miss funny news reports of naked people fighting off 5 police officers with a traffic sign that's been hastily ripped out of the concrete by purely primal rage(+pcp) fueled superhuman strength.
Plus2, it would stop all these godamn leeches of rc vendors making money of the low availability of real drugs to internet kiddies. Fucking nasty-ass mxe never deserved 1% of the fame it received.

You definitely find both Isomers on the street in the UK with ketamine, it varies from batch to batch and dealer to dealer and time to time but it definitely happens. I personally love S-Isomer as I find it much better for k-holes. Also ketamine changes in quality quite a lot week to week I find. I've found mixes of racemic and s-isomer also many times I'm pretty sure but you can never tell.

This substance sounds like pretty shit to me though. The price is ridiculous just buy two grams of ketamine instead with your money and if it's good quality you'll k-hole.

You definitely find both Isomers on the street in the UK with ketamine, it varies from batch to batch and dealer to dealer and time to time but it definitely happens. I personally love S-Isomer as I find it much better for k-holes. Also ketamine changes in quality quite a lot week to week I find. I've found mixes of racemic and s-isomer also many times I'm pretty sure but you can never tell.

This substance sounds like pretty shit to me though. The price is ridiculous just buy two grams of ketamine instead with your money and if it's good quality you'll k-hole.
A Did you even read what I said?
B If so, what proof do you have for ever having found the r isomer on the street??

Personally, I can't hole very well with the s isomer, 150mg IM will get me there, but it's not as magical as it is when I inject racemic ketamine. Makes sense considering the whole idea of selling isolated s isomer was to prevent people from experiencing "bad dreams".

Couldn't agree anymore to your last statement, I couldn't agree more. Why is there even a "big and dandy" threat for a substance that seems entirely worthless and pretty much nobody has sampled? I hope you don't need 2g ketamine to hole or were recommending such a dose to anyone in here... It takes about 3-4mg/kg bodyweight for a person to hole when racemic ketamine is administered intranasally. Considerably less for IM and ~2/3 for s isomer. 2g of ketamine should result in something between 8 and 16 breakthrough doses.

yes i understand you. sory if i am being overly entusiastic but i was waiting for something like that for some time now and this almost hit the spot.
i am puzzled by others reports of inactivity, but they(reports in general positive/negative) are not that many also... so not much can be said at this point i guess.
i did take magnesium and milk thrisle suplement in the morning before experiments, that could have had some effect but not too much i am sure.
i will report back when i have been trough more experiances, next month probably.
Maybe just invest into a dissociative that has proven to actually get you where you want to be, has a solid safety profile (e.g. PCP/Ketamine/DXM even) and which production is controlled by certain industrial standards (the latter 2 in the list, PCP is unfortunately not being administered in clinical settings anymore :( ). Why feed those greedy-ass rc vendors while your health and quality of experience takes a hit???

does this chemical cause manic reactions like methoxetamine can?
I have yet to find a dissociative that does not, at least in my case. In order of highest probability to cause mania: PCP>DXM>Ketamine>MXE, but that's just me.

Last edited:
^it's quite difficult for me to find k at the moment, and even when i do its never more than a 10ml vial(50mg/ml) or two max and it costs me way more than any rc. this(2meo) i would only recomend to some one who doesn't have access to ketamine, ketamine is much better. but if you can't find it - this gets the closest from thigs i have tested. also i use dxm(pure) but you have to admit even though its great - it's nothing like k. :)

^it's quite difficult for me to find k at the moment, and even when i do its never more than a 10ml vial(50mg/ml) or two max and it costs me way more than any rc. this(2meo) i would only recomend to some one who doesn't have access to ketamine, ketamine is much better. but if you can't find it - this gets the closest from thigs i have tested. also i use dxm(pure) but you have to admit even though its great - it's nothing like k. :)
i see... yeah i figured it was an availability issue. couldve saved the question. i suppose its the same down here in germany, i only use the stuff when it flies by (in which case its free). would never pay the ridiculous prices people ask for it, let alone pay for some (cut or not) powder thatll make my nose bleed for days. back when i got to know the substance in 2004, which isnt all that long ago, supply far exceeded demand and when i met people who had it, they usually didnt know what to do with it. even dealers had it laying around sometimes without anyone wanting it. so weird. there also were dirt cheap internet sources. im just glad i had my fun with it back then and dont have to seek out some shady street dealer now that my enthusiasm for it has toned down a bit. im actually kinda glad i dont have a steady source for vials... no explanation needed as to why i am i guess. ;)
and ye, dxm can be kinda cool, but the side effects are horrible for me in large doses, so i only use it once in a while in doses below 100mg to stop a depression in its roots or to decrease my amp tolerance.

im just wondering... why the hell is there no pcp flooding the black markets?!?!?! while very different from ket, that stuff is so much better than all the other dissociatives ive tried and people would go fucking crazy over it. its basically a gold mine waiting to be rediscovered for dealers/kitchen chemists, yet ive never ever seen it offered anywhere at all locally.

I insufflated 25 mg of this last weekend, just to get a feeler. It really felt a lot like ketamine exept it was maybe ~50% less potent, give or take.

This weekend I'll try some larger doses, and report back.

Considering it costs half to one third of ketamine were I live it seems actually worth it. It's absolutely active anyway.