• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxyketamine Thread

Expect considerable cross tolerance, for they're expected to act on the very same targets. Nevertheless titrating up from a reasonable starting dose is highly advised.

Hmm yeah I'm gonna be torn between harm reduction and my horrific k tolerance.. Oh well hope it's a choice I have to make soon!

I'm definitely interested in trying this stuff but not until more "trustworthy" vendors start stocking it. I've heard all sorts of shit about the impurities found in most batches of 4-MeO-PCP and the like.

Should this molecule be enantiomeric*, like 'regular' ketamine is?

(*I think that is the correct term)

"Normal" synthesis yields the racemic product (i.e. a 50-50 mixture of both enantiomers) - just like it is the case with 'regular' ketamine.
Asymmetric synthesis is likely too expensive for the rc market.

Formal substitution of the chlorine atom with a methoxy-group does not introduce a new stereocenter.

Last edited:
"Normal" synthesis yields the racemic product (i.e. a 50-50 mixture of both enantiomers) - just like it is the case with 'regular' ketamine.
Asymmetric synthesis is likely too expensive for the rc market.

Hmm… supply and demand would maybe suggest otherwise… ;)

Well, establishing such a procedure can be very labour intensive and requires chiral reagents for every batch.
One can expect that the profit margin isn't really worth the investment (figuratively speaking, they'd be throwing away half of their product). Folks are likely happy enough to buy the cheaper racemate.

Well, establishing such a procedure can be very labour intensive and requires chiral reagents for every batch.
One can expect that the profit margin isn't really worth the investment (figuratively speaking, they'd be throwing away half of their product). Folks are likely happy enough to buy the cheaper racemate.

Ah, I didn't realise that the other half would be junked. Just that I know people pay more for the S-isomer of ketamine. :)

Also, as negative / undesirable / dangerous effects are somewhat unknown in a new substance, would the methyl group actually be more 'human friendly'? Just seems to my untrained eye that it is more 'organic' than a Cl.

pLV2J.jpg

that was the shitty first synth, waiting for better before judging

its more of a brown/tan, my camera is shit, i dont know purity i will find out, both times i tried 50mg start with as was told near mxe dose, feels like ur gonna come up/hole then nout, only had 100mg due to it being very scarce,

Checked pages 5-6 there and couldn't see anything. Just wondering did you sample it? Hope it goes well. :)

Edit: you posted before I did. :)

We must be getting it from different sources, mine's as white as snow.

Last edited:
i got told to its a poor syntch and will be white soon, have had it few weeks, as is aid before ive had stuff from my source that hit market, months later, but its a new rc, so god knows ;)

Has anyone tried this and enjoyed it? All the trials so far seem to be by people with massive MXE tolerances.

its more of a brown/tan, my camera is shit, i dont know purity i will find out, both times i tried 50mg start with as was told near mxe dose, feels like ur gonna come up/hole then nout, only had 100mg due to it being very scarce,

Well I suppose 50mg would only be a small dose of ketamine too, so it's not so surprising you didn't hole. Still, I'd probably want to be assured of the purity before I started taking 100s of milligrams. If there is a white batch on the market as suggested a few posts up, maybe someone took the time to clean this one up.

<snip>* all i have seen or heard of has been this tanned colour with a slight sticky texture! is yours crystal like and did you try cooking it up?

*No sourcing talk
~Never

Last edited by a moderator:
It's powder and I haven't tried cooking it up.

I've been recieving some PM:s with questions about 2-meo-ket, and missed 3 pm:s because my inbox was full. It's now empty.

Last edited by a moderator: