• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bruises on legs after MDMA

hifriend

Greenlighter
(Sorry if there is a similar thread around, i couldnt find one)

Basically, i did pills on Thursday night, crystal MDMA on friday and saturday night. I woke up this morning with really big dark bruises on the backs of my knees. I definitely didn't fall over or bang into anything during any of the nights so im just wondering what it could be from?

I've heard that it could be a reaction or it could be from the impact of the floor from dancing too crazy.
Anyone shed any light? Thanks.

All i can say ,
is i have been the Ketamong at many raves, i shuffle and stomp stupidly hard and ive never had this before

am I the only one noticing they rolled 3 days in a row? IDK if that caused the bruises but thats NOT healthy.

MDMA releases serotonin, the chemical in your brain thats responsible for regulating your emotions, and overall making you happy. If you keep releasing it all without letting it have time to build back up, you have none left. Thats a place you really dont want to be. Your supposed to wait 3 months in between each roll, to allow serotonin to build back up, if you cant do that at least just give it one month

The reason rolling multiple days is so bad, is that after your first roll, your brain is already low on serotonin. Its just barely starting to recover the next day, and then you release even more, and so on... not to mention this increases the toxicity of MDMA by a lot

am I the only one noticing they rolled 3 days in a row? IDK if that caused the bruises but thats NOT healthy.

MDMA releases serotonin, the chemical in your brain thats responsible for regulating your emotions, and overall making you happy. If you keep releasing it all without letting it have time to build back up, you have none left. Thats a place you really dont want to be. Your supposed to wait 3 months in between each roll, to allow serotonin to build back up, if you cant do that at least just give it one month

The reason rolling multiple days is so bad, is that after your first roll, your brain is already low on serotonin. Its just barely starting to recover the next day, and then you release even more, and so on... not to mention this increases the toxicity of MDMA by a lot

I definitely missed that part. I just found it kinda funny that the OP seemed to think the MDMA caused the bruises. Chances are OP was just rolling too hard to remember banging knees or something. MDMA is strange in that some sensations seem enhanced, while others seem almost completely dulled down. E.G. Grass between bare toes is heightened(anyone who hasn't felt this, try it next time you're rolling near grass). Massages are dulled down in the sense that unless it's a very hard massage I can barely feel it, but that very hard massage is incredible.

Also, @OP: Last time I rolled I spent almost the whole night with a vibrating massager on my head. The top of my head was bruised for about a week. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Also, @OP: Last time I rolled I spent almost the whole night with a vibrating massager on my head. The top of my head was bruised for about a week. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

LOL!!!

, i completely didnt read that they had rolled 3 nights in a row,
and as heh!?! said, it was probably because they thought mdma give them bruises.

BUT..

What about the chance they got meth 3 nights in a row, could that have did that to them? the bruising that is?

I doubt it. I mean, I'd imagine there are PLENTY of drugs that could make you bruise easier, just by thinning your blood. But as far as a drug causing bruises just by itself? I don't really feel like that's possible. Although someone might be able to refute that.

i think i get bone bruising in my jaw or something after a night of mdma....

Has anyone else ever seen anyone or experienced this themselves,
like EXTREME Bruxism,
where their mouth doesnt gurn.. no no..
it just goes wide open and they feel a crunch (this is when the md hits them)
and its stuck open for an hour, followed by another Crunch and it shuts again

If your stuffs cut with rat poison (warfarin) you will bruise very easily.

i think i get bone bruising in my jaw or something after a night of mdma....

Has anyone else ever seen anyone or experienced this themselves,
like EXTREME Bruxism,
where their mouth doesnt gurn.. no no..
it just goes wide open and they feel a crunch (this is when the md hits them)
and its stuck open for an hour, followed by another Crunch and it shuts again

I don't really gurn so much as my jaw is just clamped shut. I've kept it clenched for so long that it was nearly impossible for me to open it back up. Took a good 10 or 15 minutes of stretching it out slowly. I would imagine the same thing would happen if you were to leave it open for a long period of time. I've had the same thing happen after a root canal. Some of my friends poke fun at me because all through-out the night you'll hear me reminding the whole room to stretch their jaws out:)

You have probably knocked them when dancing or have sat down hard on the edge of a seat or something like that? Purple Knees etc could be a sign of vasoconstriction (sic) which was a common side effect mentioned by people who were using a lot of Meph.

rubbing or clenching to hard? maybe pressed against a chair? wrapping legs on something? your more likely to bruise on most drugs so you most likely banged into something or clenched ur legs on a chair causing the bruising.

ecstasy can lead into bruising

(Sorry if there is a similar thread around, i couldnt find one)

Basically, i did pills on Thursday night, crystal MDMA on friday and saturday night. I woke up this morning with really big dark bruises on the backs of my knees. I definitely didn't fall over or bang into anything during any of the nights so im just wondering what it could be from?

I've heard that it could be a reaction or it could be from the impact of the floor from dancing too crazy.
Anyone shed any light? Thanks.

It could be the reaction, I'm also searching about bruising due to ecstasy, i know I run into some website before and theres a medical term for that. I hope I can find again that site soon.

If your product was untested it's possible you ended up with some type of cathinone which are notorious for vasoconstriction and bruising. If you're certain you had mdma there are multitudes of activities you possibly engaged in compulsively that can cause bruising.