• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine ABG 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango733

Greenlighter
Ive been getting a hold of these little gray morphine ABG 100's and I looked a bit through the forums on prep methods but mine seems like it reduces harm and produces a good yield so I will share it here.

1. First off scrape the coating off however you feel is most sanitary.

2. Crush that thing up good in the spoon with the end of a rig.

3. Add pertttty damn hot water (not boiling, do not add extra heat! IMPORTANT) I use 100 units which should result in a yield of around 80.

4. Stir well with something sanitary.

5. Draw through a tight tight tightly rolled cotton (or preferably a wheel filter)

6. If the filter gets clogged which they like to do drag it the the top of the spoon and press all the goodies back out of it and use another filter untill you have most or all of your liquid product.

Yield should be clear and not too murky.. if it appears a bit white and murky you will probably be o.k but in the interest of harm reduction morphine in its pure form is completely clear so all that white shit is just extra goo in your veins.

I feel this is the safest way too shoot these things as heating them results in the fillers joining in analogously with the rest of the morphine water and it seems sketchy..

I'm open for any critisizm on this method and anything I can do to improve my yield as I have been getting these things pretty regularly and want to get the most out of em (without fucking my body up).

-Mangoman

I think you are supposed to wait for the solution to cool back down before drawing it up. This way some of the fillers/binders will re-solidify and get caught in the filter.

^^^Most morphine ER pills will turn into a wad of unusable gel if you do that...The purdue brands I use just cold water after crisping the powder.Add the cold water,like ice cold, to the crisped pill powder,stir it hard and fast,throw in a cotton and draw it up.very minimal gelling.

Still really bad for you though.

we don't need threads like this, injecting morphine "safely" is not innovative at all

Status
Not open for further replies.