What makes "blue tops" the best HGH?

ongos

Bluelighter
i thought blue tops is simply generic? what's the medical name for blue tops? is it one of the "tropins" (hygetropin, jintropin, hygetropin, etc.)?

why is "blue top" HGH more expensive than non "blue top" HGH such as kigtropin or other "tropins"? For the same amount of vials with the same amount of content, blue top HGH can usually cost 25% more than non-blue top HGH.

Who said they are best?

Any joe schmoe can mix some shit in his bath tub, manually fill vials and pop a blue cap on it. Or, a red cap, yellow cap, green cap.

The important thing is that you trust your dealer/source. If they sell everything else high quality -odds are their GH is not bunk. Take some time. Do some reading. Read reviews. Make sure your source is reliable.

I think I went over this with you like 20 times.

Blue tops are a shitty generic form of GH. What is so difficult for you to understand?

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if all HGH come in powder form? I always thought they are shipped ready to be used (in liquid form in vials). Then someone told me they come in powder form and I'd have to mix them myself with bacteriostatic water. This makes sense then because I know that you're not supposed to shake HGH vials, and if it's in liquid form it will be shaken up while on transit on delivery, but if it's powdered then it is safer from being shaken.

Usually each vials come with 10 IUs, how do you measure how much IUs you will need? If I want to use 1 IU, how do I measure this when they are in powdered form??

If you get liquid gh it is shit.

Call me crazy but i'm pretty sure I already explained the whole measurement thing to you. If that wasnt you, have a look a couple threads down and I explain the conversions clearly.

I don't pop in here much but I have a few questions.

For a reason I won't go into, a family member has about 20 of the legit pharmeceutical unopened vials in the fridge. It comes powdered, you gotta mix it up before you use it. I am 5'10" 180lbs - would this help injuries heal faster? What about toning muscles and stuff? I really don't want to bulk up, just improve a bit and take care of my injuries.

If you get liquid gh it is shit.

This. GH, HCG, HGH, and other peptides are shit if you are getting them in liquid form. They breakdown and lose potency when in liquid form. When you buy them you don't know how long they have been sitting around for. That's why it's best to get that stuff when it's still powdered/crystallized in the vial.

I don't pop in here much but I have a few questions.

For a reason I won't go into, a family member has about 20 of the legit pharmeceutical unopened vials in the fridge. It comes powdered, you gotta mix it up before you use it. I am 5'10" 180lbs - would this help injuries heal faster? What about toning muscles and stuff? I really don't want to bulk up, just improve a bit and take care of my injuries.

Quality GH would be perfect for all the above.

Since HGH requires refrigeration, what would happen to it after you ordered it and gets sent to you in the mail, usually from overseas which could take several days to a week or two, thus, this is not refrigerated. This might be too technical I guess. Wouldn't the HGH go bad?

Since HGH requires refrigeration, what would happen to it after you ordered it and gets sent to you in the mail, usually from overseas which could take several days to a week or two, thus, this is not refrigerated. This might be too technical I guess. Wouldn't the HGH go bad?

HGH require refrigeration once it is reconstituted with bacterostatic water(or in most cases with amateur bodybuilders and gearheads, reconstituted with distilled water from the market) in order for it to remains stable and prevent it from breaking down. When it's in an airtight, sterile vial with no water, there is no chance of it breaking down or losing potency.

It seems like a lot of the blue tops out there are some of the cheapest GH available. On the other hand, you can't tell just from the color of the tops what it actually is, anyone can put blue tops on their product.

really? the packaging box of my GH (Kigtropin) has a note that says storage: store at 2-8 Celsius in refrigerator. This will last til the expiration date on the box when refrigerated (2 years). This is also in the note inside the box of the Kigtropin, this is BEFORE reconstitution. But if stored at room temperature (around 37 Celcius) it's good for over 30 days (I guess this is when you simply leave it outside in the cabinet, un-refrigerated). AFTER reconstitution also requires refrigeration at 2-8 Celsius in refrigerator. Not sure which GH you may have that do not have to be refrigerated BEFORE reconstitution. Must be blue tops. LOL.

While it was being mailed to me (un-refrigerated), obviously it can "survive" without refrigeration and or it's just too expensive to ship refrigerated. I'll be on the safe side and store it in the refrigerator.

Another thing, people mention bacteriostatic water, but not so much sodium chloride as the dilutant when it's really more potent in preserving the peptides longer (what I read).

This is what I will be using as my dilutant, so let me know what you think of it: http://www.mountainside-medical.com...e-Injection-USP-0.9%-Bacteriostatic-30ml.html

HGH require refrigeration once it is reconstituted with bacterostatic water(or in most cases with amateur bodybuilders and gearheads, reconstituted with distilled water from the market) in order for it to remains stable and prevent it from breaking down. When it's in an airtight, sterile vial with no water, there is no chance of it breaking down or losing potency.

Last edited:
That's a very good diluent. You got the sodium chloride to help preserve the peptide longer and you have the bacterostatic ingredients to keep everything sterile. I'm going to be purchasing some of that stuff to start mixing up my peptides now. I feel that my Melanotan II and PT-141 is losing potency from me not using proper diluent. Considering I'm going to be investing in some Ipamorelin it would be a good idea for me to get some quality diluent.

WOW...where do I begin?? I don't know where ANY source has blue tops for 25% more than all other GH!!! KNOW UR SOURCE!!!! I believe ND Blues are the best blues out there and they are very low $$ compared to others.. DO NOT ASK ME TO HOOK U UP!! I dont sell.....BUT I have done at least 20+ kits in my lifetime so I do know what I'm talking about. Most companies from China make blues in 4iu,8iu and 10iu vials so be weary of really low prices!!!
There are so many bad sources of info when it comes to HGH so please keep that in mind.... hahaha...Alot of people on- line have a $$ reason behind what they say about certain types of gh so do ur HOMEWORK!!!!!

JJ

I would be interested in hearing how that goes for you.

I just started a 10 week cycle of it four days ago. I'm dosing 300mcg a day. One injection in the morning, another mid-day, and another before bed. I will say that since I started I have been sleeping like I used to when I was a child. It's deep, restful sleep. Also my skin has cleared up; The Tren Ace, Superdrol, and Test E I am taking left me with some blemishes on my back but since I started the Ipomrelin the blemishes have almost cleared up and my skin is looking much better on my back.

Depending on the results I get I might run it for another 10 weeks or I might take the plunge and get some HGH. I only want to run a couple IU's a day.

I think I heard it's good for restoring natural test production.

Are you on TRT, or do you cycle off? And if you cycle off, have you noticed anything in that department?

your paying for the machine that costs $200 000
you can get just as good quality for half the price
but they are filled manually

I think I heard it's good for restoring natural test production.

Are you on TRT, or do you cycle off? And if you cycle off, have you noticed anything in that department?

Well I plan on cycling off someday in the future. Until then I'm blasting and cruising. If and when I decide to cycle off I got enough Clomid, Nolva, HCG, and Triptorelin to get me back to normal.

I'm leaning towards staying on because ever since I got on, my libido is back to normal and I'm not fatigued anymore. I feel like I did before I started using heroin and I'm on methadone maintenance.

Steroids have bettered my life.