What makes "blue tops" the best HGH?

Just an important update, do not buy Kigtropin HGH. Many people have been complaining about underdosed/bunk batches that came about in the last two months. At one time Kigs were the best HGH but now they are shit and people should look elsewhere unless they enjoy shooting sugar water and a miniscule amount of GHRP.

Hmm that sucks. What I think happened here within the last two months or so is that the hype/popularity of "the next best HGH" (in this case Kigtropin), got scammers/bootleggers jumping on the bandwagon and selling junk. The ones I have are legit. I feel different; better physically and mentally, skin looks good, I feel stronger, etc. I'm only taking Kigtropin right now so I know it's working since I'm not on any other drugs to confuse the good effects with. What other effects should I feel when on a quality HGH? Let me know and I'll let you all know if I'm feeling it, but overall I feel better than before. Ever since taking Kigtropin, I don't injure myself easily from lifting weights, like before, everytime I'd pick up a shoulder shrug bar to workout my shoulders, I could feel that my knees just is not that strong, now I lift easier as if my joints are lubricated. Another thing I notice is that every time I get off my small car that is low to the ground, I don't struggle as much as I used to. Before it was a pain to get out of a small car DAILY (think of getting out of a Corvette, you know?).

There is a thread about junk Kigtropin floating around online, I think the box cover would look different as if printed on cheap machines, unsealed box when it should be (for protection), the tops of the vial does not have the Kigtropin logo on and it's not blue in color (junk Kigtropin has green tops lol), no expiration date, the vial looks unusually larger than the original Kigtropin. Just Google "Kigtropin fake", lots of info. there to look for the signs of what a junk Kigtropin would look like. Definitely nothing compared to what I have.

I was told by someone who was told by his doctor that an HGH cycle is a 6 month cycle max (he was on prescription HGH), you won't see too much results up until the 5th month, so if anyone here thinks you're supposed to feel invincible after 2 months of HGH use, I think you could be wrong as I have been wrong. I'm going into my 3rd month of HGH cycle, can't wait til 5th month.

Just an important update, do not buy Kigtropin HGH. Many people have been complaining about underdosed/bunk batches that came about in the last two months. At one time Kigs were the best HGH but now they are shit and people should look elsewhere unless they enjoy shooting sugar water and a miniscule amount of GHRP.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you got a legit Kigs. You would know if they were bunk from the first week. If you are sleeping good, you recover quicker, you feel energized, your joints feel strong, and your skin is becoming tighter with more of a glow, you are on quality HGH. It's no doubt that you are on the good batch of Kigs, if anything the good batch of Kigs are overdosed.

I can't wait to get some HGH myself. I got some Imaporelin, which can be compared to a low dose of HGH and my skin is clearing up, my joints don't click, and I am sleeping like a baby. I can only imagine what taking HGH at a decent dose must be like. I want to run at least 5iu's when the time comes.

I've seen Imaporelin mostly as research chemicals, is that what you use? I've never seen these as pharmaceutical grade product. I'm running 5 IUs daily of Kigtropin now, before just 4 IUs daily. It's just easier to split the 10IU vial for 2 days, you know?

Glad to hear you got a legit Kigs. You would know if they were bunk from the first week. If you are sleeping good, you recover quicker, you feel energized, your joints feel strong, and your skin is becoming tighter with more of a glow, you are on quality HGH. It's no doubt that you are on the good batch of Kigs, if anything the good batch of Kigs are overdosed.

I can't wait to get some HGH myself. I got some Imaporelin, which can be compared to a low dose of HGH and my skin is clearing up, my joints don't click, and I am sleeping like a baby. I can only imagine what taking HGH at a decent dose must be like. I want to run at least 5iu's when the time comes.

This is the very start of my research into this :( any idea where to start or sort of go for the Hygetropin ones, powdered that arnt too cheap ??
pls