• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Introducing and then doing coke with my girlfriend?

As said before, I don't think it's a big deal if she was planning on doing it with friends. While it is addicting, I have to say it's not as addictive as some people make it out to be. Trust me, it's not like smoking meth or anything like that (an addiction I beat, but still struggle with cravings when talking about it in depth/thinking about smoking it). I've blown through quite a decent amount of the shit in a night and been completely fine not redosing, even giving the last little bit to someone else because I didn't want to do it anymore. As far as ecstasy though, I'm going to have to say that it's a lot WORSE than people make it out to be (and don't get me wrong, I've done it too...). I swear, if I were to go around raves and take pictures of people's faces while they were rolling, with the huge bags under their eyes, the eyes rolling into the back of their heads, and their tongues lolling out of their mouth and put them on a poster titled "Faces of X," it would get almost as stigmatized as meth and I could make a fortune selling the photo's to anti-drug organizations (but I'm not going to do that) lol.

Don't get me wrong, coke is a pretty hard drug and all, and it's a very toxic chemical (little fun fact but mg for mg it's actually more harmful than heroin...a lot more toxic actually), especially with all it's cut with, but I view it as a joke speed that makes your face, mouth, tongue, and throat numb, and peps you up for 30-40 minutes before you have to hit another rail of just as much or more to get the same effects. Completely not worth it IMO, but to each his own.

I recently introduced gf to [ecstacy like substance]. I was very careful to make sure she understood the specifics of why it should only be an occasional thing (we did it once every 6 weeks ish) and was educating her about not smoking pot and drinking beer (both new habits) at stupid times like before work, driving etc.

Shes now concealing a [meth like substance] habit from me, its been a while coming anyway but that is the thing that made the decision to leave her much easier.

The meth habit is also what has me feeling rather guilty.

Dont be the person who gets someone onto a drug, cause sooner or later they may have some 'episode' and trust me, you dont want to drive yourself insane thinking you are responsible.

Good luck mate

That's tough, but, on the other hand, I've introduced an ex-girlfriend to oxycodone and I've just recently introduced my present girlfriend to dope (insufflating); neither one has developed a serious problem, and enough time has elapsed now that I think a problem would become evident, but who knows? I suppose it could go either way, and it's not something that I'm proud of, but it's hard not to do these things without the significant other wanting in on it.

So if a person is going to kill them selfs anyway you might well just give them the gun? Right? There going to do it anyway and why let them over pay or get ripped off buying that gun from someone else when you got one?

Sure, if you can find a controlled, safe, educated and harm-free environment for them to kill themselves then yes.
Cocaine may be destructive but a suicide is a bit destructive and final.

OP, she is going to do it anyway. Provide her with that controlled, safe, educated and harm-free environment.
As I said cocaine is destructive but not that destructive, if in the worst case scenario she does become an addict it was never your fault and there is ALWAYS hope for her to recover.
I'd like to see some one do that from suicide, especially a good friend of mine :(

That's fine. I just thought there might be some overlap here. A good looking over by two informed groups might do the thread some real good.

:)

I agree, there definitely is overlap and it is always useful to get different perspectives! It's turning into quite a long discussion here, which doesn't really fit with our guidelines (short and sweet q&a usually) so I'm going to bounce it back if that's okay - but I like this method of sharing threads and getting a fresh perspective from a different audience :)

BDD > SLR

I think that introducing anyone to a new drug can be a recipe for bad news but if she insists on doing it, it is better with someone who cares about her and will watch over her. Also, being female and a former coke head, with many friends who are female who still do it, I can say that if you plan on getting sex, coke is NOT the drug to use. Most women are not turned on nor sexually aroused on it, and men may have ED problems by it. Then as a couple with both people using the same drug, can cause a lot of fights and future problems within the relationship. It could be a night of fun or the beginning of a break up, only you will know whats right for your relationship

I would only consider it if you had some really good yayo. Most of the yayo out there today is cut so heavily. If you do plan on doing it have a benzo for the come down.

Your girlfriend might be someone that really likes coke and turn into a coke head.

I'm sure your goal is to feel really good with your girlfriend and maybe get laid. Which is actually really nice on coke. But man, there's always that chance that your girlfriend will like it a little to much. Like I said though if you got the really good stuff just split like half a g between then 2 of you.

Keep us updated on what happens.

My cardinal rule, and it seems to be that way for many people I know is to never give someone their first taste of any drug. That being said coke is a strange animal. Some people can dabble in it and be fine and some lose themselves to it. The thing with coke is that you always have to be able to draw the line (no pun intended) over which you won't let yourself cross. Its easy for it to get out of hand if you aren't careful especially if you circulate in a scene where its widely accepted and often around. Be careful.

Some girls become into a complete bitch when they do coke, are you will to risk that beside addication just because you want to do coke with her?

I think most drug user want there partner to do the DOC with them, me included, but I don't think its a good idea.

i made same stupid mistake again lol ><

it caused several issues, dont do it mate i implore you, you really dont want it to be your problem ON TOP OF THE FACT shes your gf right? thats enough trouble as it is!

She sounds like she's OK with drugs and doesn't have a particularly addictive personality.

I'd say go for it, and just make it clear that you'd rather she tried it with you first, in a more controlled environment.

you really dont want it to be your problem ON TOP OF THE FACT shes your gf right? thats enough trouble as it is!

It will never be his problem, never, not even if he aggressively tries persuading her to try coke. I don't understand this train of thought at all.

I'm going to do something remarkable, something incredible, something that some of you may find hard to believe... I'm going to take responsibility for all of the decisions I've made in my life. I've experimented with a lot of substances, and no one has ever held a gun to my head. I had not one but two friends try persuading me to shoot dope just the other day. "It's so much better [than sniffing it]," they told me, but I chose not to do it, and no matter how hard they tried persuading me I resisted because I am not a robot and I make my own decisions, both good decisions and bad decisions.

All of you people promoting drug use are goofs. I am especially disappointed in the Moderators for endorsing an individual providing a toxic illegal substance to another individual when the dangerous side-affects are well known.

Disgusting! I am currently going through a levamisole crisis and SVT (Supraventricular Tachycardia) induced by cocaine. People have died from ONE line.

I'm going to do something remarkable, something incredible, something that some of you may find hard to believe... I'm going to take responsibility for all of the decisions I've made in my life.... I am not a robot and I make my own decisions, both good decisions and bad decisions.

+100000

Disgusting! I am currently going through a levamisole crisis and SVT (Supraventricular Tachycardia) induced by cocaine. People have died from ONE line.

you were the one that chose to take it, you knew the risks. If you didn't know the risks, it was your responsibility to do so

I am especially disappointed in the Moderators for endorsing an individual providing a toxic illegal substance to another individual when the dangerous side-affects are well known.

The only thing that I am endorsing is an individual's taking responsibility for the decisions that he or she makes. There's no excuse not to do your homework, assess the risk involved, and then come to some informed decision. If the whole thing goes awry, then it's on you. I'm sorry, but that's how I feel.

you were the one that chose to take it, you knew the risks. If you didn't know the risks, it was your responsibility to do so

Either way, it is bad karma to introduce someone to such a drug with the imposing risks especially when you don't know who it'll affect! You're playing russian roulette. You're fine with giving someone cocaine these days knowing the paths it opens up to them?

I didn't know about levamisole till it was too late. Is that my fault? It only became a big concern in 2009. I used to use in 2007 no problem than 2010 comes along and the whole fucking supply is laced with this shit! That's my fault? WTF?!!!

People forget the proverb - I am my brother's keeper. We need to be looking out for each other, not helping one another descend into a potentially life-ruining situation.

^ yeah there's a good point, but there's only so far you can be your brother's keeper - if someone really wants to do something, then if you can't find a way to convince them otherwise if it's unwise, it is your responsibility to accept their autonomy.

In this case, if he does it with her in a controlled environment, the curiousity will be out the way, and if she really really likes it...well...it was going to happen anyways.

EDIT: SORRY FOR THE NOVEL

All of you people promoting drug use are goofs. I am especially disappointed in the Moderators for endorsing an individual providing a toxic illegal substance to another individual when the dangerous side-affects are well known.

First off, if you're against drug use, you are in the wrong place. Second, the people that die from "one line" as you put it, either got coke, had health problems in which they shouldn't have been doing stimulants, or were just fucking dumb and pulled a Scarface and put their nose in a pile of coke trying to be a hard ass and not knowing what they were getting into. Yes, there are those few cases where something went wrong that's completely out of the norm, and they are sad, but the same thing happens with every other chemical. Hell, this even happens with patients taking their own prescriptions, but does that mean that they should stop prescribing all drugs? No. I'm sorry you're dealing with problems because of your prior use of cocaine, but people are going to do what they are going to do, and who are you to judge someone as disgusting for doing drugs when you, yourself just said that you are dealing with problems from doing a shit ton of drugs? It sounds like you were a pretty heavy user.

Either way, it is bad karma to introduce someone to such a drug with the imposing risks especially when you don't know who it'll affect! You're playing russian roulette. You're fine with giving someone cocaine these days knowing the paths it opens up to them?

I didn't know about levamisole till it was too late. Is that my fault? It only became a big concern in 2009. I used to use in 2007 no problem than 2010 comes along and the whole fucking supply is laced with this shit! That's my fault? WTF?!!!

Yes, it might not be the best thing to introduce someone to a new drug for the first time, but someone's gonna do it. And wouldn't it be best if the person introducing them to it was someone close to them who's going to actually give a shit about them and be as cautious as possible about all of it as oppose to not give a shit and be the type to drop them off on the sidewalk outside the ER if something does go wrong? He obviously cares about her if he ask for advice on the situation instead of just getting her coked out and plowing the fields. And what paths exactly are you talking about? If you're talking about opening paths to other, even harder drugs than cocaine, then that's already been done obviously lol. If you speak of addiction, that comes with every hard drug; hell, that comes with cigarettes. I quit smoking meth and I find smoking secession to be near impossible lol. Speaking of my meth use, my cousins are the one that first got me spun, and it was by MY request. They had me do it with them my first time, that way I didn't go out and smoke the shit with some of the really fucked up individuals that are part of that scene. Just like, if my younger, straight-edge sister were to ever want to smoke weed or do any drugs, even though I don't do a whole lot of recreational drug use anymore, I would want her to do them with me first; that way, I can be in control of the situation.

No, it isn't your fault that you didn't know about the levamisole, but from the sounds of it you were doing it quite frequently, and doing ANY hard street drug, you gotta know there's health risks involved, I mean, c'mon. Sorry if I sound harsh, but you had to know that there were SOME type of risks involved; especially cardiovascular risks when you're doing stimulants steadily over a three year period.

People forget the proverb - I am my brother's keeper. We need to be looking out for each other, not helping one another descend into a potentially life-ruining situation.

While I do think it's a good idea to look out for fellow friends/loved ones/significant others, not everyone is Jewish, Christian, or Islamic. I personally am apathetically agnostic, but that's beside the point. No one can be held accountable for someone else's actions. Back to my crystal days...While my cousins introduced me to the shit, I don't blame them at all for me becoming addicted to the shit. That's all on me. Fault rests with no one but myself on that matter. It also wasn't the guy's fault that I used to get weight from that I got drug by a car by someone not wanting to pay for bud. He tells me he feels like it's his fault kind of that I'm on a cane, but no, that's no one's fault but the guy who took off with me halfway in the car and mine for being stupid about the situation. The one time I wasn't paranoid...go figure lmfao. If the guy at Walmart sells a disturbed university student a 12-guage shot-gun, is it the guy's fault that works at Walmart when he goes on a killing spree? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! People really gotta step up and take responsibility for their own shit. Quit this pussy ass blame game shit. "I will choose the path that's clear; I will choose freewill."
Bonus Points if you can guess who sang that without googling the lyrics. ;)

sure lots of ppl are gonna take drugs sooner or later one way or another, that doesnt make it "OK" or anything...

the point is not to be the person that introduced them (and dont be the person that causes them to OD among many other things of course...) but dont be that person, or its all on your head, and it kinda sux