• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV 30mg Oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackSeatSuicide

Bluelighter
So I have recently come across a boat load of, what I believe are called "Mallinckrodt" brand 30mg Oxycodone IR HCL. They have the M inside a box, on one side, and a 30 above a score line on the other side. I've been told several times that these are able to be IV'd, and I've tried it twice, once with 2x 15mg ones, which were the same brand, and then just a few min ago with one of the 30mg. I followed directions I found on this site. Used 2cc of water, heated it slightly (not to a boil) and dropped in the finely crushed pill, stirred it around for a few min, then let it sit for close to 10min, and still there was powder in the spoon, it does not appear to be dissolving. So I figured that maybe what powder was left in the spoon was just the binders/filler which obviously i want to stay in the spoon, so after heating it slightly again, and stirring it around for another few min, i dropped my cotton filter in there, and drew it up, and ended up with 70 units (i use 1cc/1ml syringes), and then proceeded to shoot up, got a good register, pushed the plunger down, released my tourniquet, and then waited, and nothing happened. Now I know there's not going to be much of a rush, if any from these, but I was told that they have a really nice high similar to Oxycontin, since they are the same thing, just one is IR and one is ER. Now I did feel a lil bit of a high, but I am not sure if I was just imagining it, or if i actually did feel a lil something and that maybe I just did too small of a dose for my tolerance.

My point is tho, can someone please tell me if i did this right, and if I am correct about the fact that the left over powder in the spoon was in fact just the binders/fillers, or is it cause i did something wrong and its not dissolving correctly ? and if so, then can someone give me a detailed step by step on how to make these work .

Yes, the blue pills with the boxed "M" are the mallinckrodt's, and they are the easiest oxycodone pill to IV, in my opinion.

First off, DO NOT HEAT!!! I know your in the habit, but I slam these all the time, heating is pointless and unhealthy. IV'ing them is the easiest thing in the world:
1. DO NOT USE A SPOON. I mean you can, but since you don't heat this, it just makes things more difficult. So use a shot glass, or something similar. I promise it is MUCH easier that way.
2. You need a full 1ml of water per pill, because oxy is only soluble 40mg/ml, and less so with the binder. So draw up close to 1.5ml to compensate for loss of liquid. Now drop the pill in the shot glass, and pour the water over it.(note that crushing the pill isn't really necessary.
3. stir it good, and let it sit for a few minutes. Then draw it through cotton and slam away!!!

So you pretty much already knew this, except you now know to A. NEVER HEAT the Mallinckrodt roxie's and B. spoons are the most impractical thing in the world for shooting pills, and the only reason people use spoons is the habit of shooting dope. ANd you also know now that it is literally as simple as Putting the water over the pill, waiting 3 or 4 mintues, and just fucking running, not this heating and stirring bullshit!!!

You are correct in assuming the leftover powder is useless; it is just insoluble filler and you do not want it. The reason you aren't feeling your shot is because IV oxycodone is only half the strentgh of IV morphine. You see, you are used to IV'ing 60mg morphine at one time. Thus, it would take 120mg oxycodone to get a comparable high!!! But as I mentioned earlier, oxy is only soluble to 40mg/ml. So in order to match the strength of your morphine, you would need at least 3 injections. Basically, unless you have 4ml syringes like I use, there is no point IV'ing roxy 30's, unless you are willing to bring your tolerance way down.

But if you feel like slamming 2 or 3 syringes back-back(-back?), then the M 30's are the easiest thing in the world to shoot!

(And for future reference, check an opioid comparison chart to know how other opiates compare to your DOC(morphine). Morphine is pretty strong IV, so matching it can be quite difficult!!!)

Here's one I have actually contributed to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opioid_comparison

Good info.
Using a larger gauge needle or a removable tip syringe sucks the solution up easier. A removable tip gives you the opportunity to use a micron filter and use a larger volume syringe for injection too.
I thought Oxycodone's solubility was higher tho. I do know it's more soluable in warm water and lower PH but don't remember numbers offhand. Infact I remember reading about a 50mg/ml oxycodone solution bottle that was availble at one time.

^ I believe muvolution said it was 40mg/ml. Yes, I also thought I had read it higher, though I do know that oxy 60mg doesn't give full effects in a 1ml syringe, though this has something to do with the fillers as well.

I don't know why people want to heat they're damn pills, though. Especially the M 30's, where it just isn't necessary :?

http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00497

I decided to check out solubility. I only found the above source, says it's 100mg/ml, doesn't specify whether the water is warm or cold, ph, etc.
I wouldn't think it would be that high, as I never got the full dosage out of trying multiple pills with a single 1ml syringe, so even before using disposable syringes I would load up 2 insulin syringes, and slam em back-back. :)
In any case, the fillers will lower the solubility, and even if it is 100mg/ml, you would still be limited to one pill at a time because of filler, though you could do what LLJ suggested beofre(and what I myself have done a couple of times) and run the solution through the second pill after you mix the first(adding a bit more water to compensate for absorption) to get multiple pills within one syringe, if ya get what I mean.

I don't know why people want to heat they're damn pills
I never heated my dope with the stamp bags out East at all, but when i moved west it was all tar or "gunpowder" and needed to be heated. Everyone was just used to heating their dope, that they just assume everything needs to be heated, pills included. Plus, psychologically people see something left in their spoon they assume it needs to be heated. Then they teach their friends to heat their pills too, and it just become part of junkie lore. Like licking your needle and injecting milk or putting in the shower for an overdose.

Injecting milk? WTF??? You lost me on that one!!!!!!

Yeah, I understand WHY people think they need to heat they're pills, I just don't get why some people continue doing it even when someone corrects them, and informs them that it is not only potentially dangerous to heat pills, but that your also more than likely going to lose some precious dope. The above poster is an example; I mean I think he is a cool guy, don't get me wrong, but I have told him several times not to heat pills, I have even mentioned it in PMs I think, and other people have told him, but he is still doing it with the oxy. But as you said, it psychologically comforts them thinking every last fucking particle has been dissolved. Not everyone learns to do drugs the right way( a right way of doing drugs LOFL) but I wish people weren't so stuck in they're ways, as it can be almost impossible to help some people(example: have you ever tried to convince a long-time junkie who isn't "hip" that CYP3A4 inhibitors will make they're methadone much more effective, and much, much longer, allowing them to dose less, less often??? They like it, until you start handing them tagament, WGFJ, calcium channel blockers, etc.)

Using is almost like a ritual for people.. Once they have a routine, telling them there's another way is like telling a catholic that there's a better way to receive communion. Even in the face of evidence, they'll stick with what they know.

I actually have had people tell me to inject someone with milk when someone OD's. I was just giving examples for urban junkie legand that people take as fact.

thanks for all the info, i will do the method givin from now on. Also, as far as tolerance, if I can snort a 30mg Oxycodone, and get a decent high, shouldnt shooting a 30 get me high as well ?

Injecyting oxycodone is roughly 2x as effective as snorting.

thanks for all the info, i will do the method givin from now on. Also, as far as tolerance, if I can snort a 30mg Oxycodone, and get a decent high, shouldnt shooting a 30 get me high as well ?

Yeah, certainly if you get a "decent high" from snorting 30mg of oxy, then injecting 30mg PROPERLY will give you a great high, and possibly even a slight rush. I find it suprising snorting 30mg of oxy gives you a high when you are used to shooting morphine 60's. BUT when you inject pills, you always run the risk of not getting 100% of the drugs in the syringe, because of various factors, including solubility of the substance in question, and the fact that certain pills are just not suited for IV'ing.

Your morphine's are a perfect example of this. As you say, you actually have to heat your brand in order to draw up the morphine before it gels. So certainly some of it is getting lost in the leftover. I hadn't thought of this before, but I now realize, that you aren't getting the full 60mg out of your MS contins, which is why 30mg of oxy should have an effect(if your still snorting them and getting high). Of course, the BA of morphine is so horrible, that V still gives better results even with smaller doses. But with oxy, oral really does have a great BA.'

But anyway, use the method above, and report back!!!(I'm curious to see how your tolerance is to it, to gauge whether or not ms contins that gel are worth it, based on the yield. But I can guarantee you will get all 30mg with the above method.)

I just wanted to question something I see repeated in this thread.
The idea that you can only do 1 or 2 30's per shot. With a solubility of 100mg/ML you can definitely do more.
I usually do 4 of these per 1ml Insulin syringe, with no problems whatsoever.
With proper prep & filtration I have zero problems getting said amounts into 1 rig & it's crystal clear.
Well depending on the brand of 30's, a couple have water soluble dyes in which case it might be crystal blue. ;)

Regardless I wanted to point out that the 1 or 2 pills per 1ML Insulin rig is incorrect.
I realize that 4 is slightly more than what fits, but to make up for losses in prep process 3.5 or 4 works.
So as to make sure that your fully saturated to the 100mg in said ML. There are noticeable differences.
So I'm quite positive that using the additional pills works.
Perhaps those that are having issues doing more than 1 have an issue in the prep?

Note that I use micron filters & all those other goodies to help prep. Though it's not necessary for the prep process.
Just for safety. You can just as easily prep 4 with a oral syringe or 3ml or larger luer lock backloaded & cotton filtered.
That or using a micron will allow you to prep 4 into a single shot with ease. If anyone needs clarification just ask.
Hope that helps clear up some misconceptions.

Definitely worked this time. What I usually like to do when just popping pills, is parachute two of my 60mg Kadian morphines (which they actually fuck you up pretty good) and then once they start to kick in, i rail (snort) one or two 30mg oxycodones, and it just builds up off the morphine high and gets you really fucked up. Well this time, i did the same thing, but IV'd the 30mg Oxycodone instead of snorting it. and i followed those instructions in the method provided, to the T, and i felt it this time for sure. Even tho you are already high on the morphine, you can tell the difference when the oxycodone kicks in, so as soon as i slammed the plunger down, and released the tourniquet, i gotta the funny opiate taste in my mouth and it hit me. Pure opiate bliss lol i still like H better, but this high last longer then H does. Thats one perk to taken opiates orally, they seem the last longer that way. And add an IV'd 30mg to it, and you got yourself a great opiate high. Tho I wish I woulda had one more 30 that i coulda shot up right after the first one. Good times lol

THanks to everyone for the info, and you can take my word for it, the method posted here works fuckin great. I used 1.2ml of water in the shot glass, and then dropped the pill (un-crushed) into it, let it sit for awhile a few min, stirred it really good with the plunger from another syringe. and then once it was completely dissolved, i let it sit for 1 more min, then dropped my cotton in there and i ended up with a full 1cc of crystal clear solution, and all that was left in the shot glass was a small amount of powder that is just the fillers. You can definitely tell that the powder that is left is not the oxycodone, cause if it was, there would be a lot more powder left in the bottom of the glass. If done right, there is only a small amount of powder left that, like i said, is just the fillers. So again thank you for the info everyone, and this method needs to be posted as a sticky, cause it works perfectly !

I just wanted to question something I see repeated in this thread.
The idea that you can only do 1 or 2 30's per shot. With a solubility of 100mg/ML you can definitely do more.
I usually do 4 of these per 1ml Insulin syringe, with no problems whatsoever.
With proper prep & filtration I have zero problems getting said amounts into 1 rig & it's crystal clear.
Well depending on the brand of 30's, a couple have water soluble dyes in which case it might be crystal blue. ;)

Regardless I wanted to point out that the 1 or 2 pills per 1ML Insulin rig is incorrect.
I realize that 4 is slightly more than what fits, but to make up for losses in prep process 3.5 or 4 works.
So as to make sure that your fully saturated to the 100mg in said ML. There are noticeable differences.
So I'm quite positive that using the additional pills works.
Perhaps those that are having issues doing more than 1 have an issue in the prep?

Note that I use micron filters & all those other goodies to help prep. Though it's not necessary for the prep process.
Just for safety. You can just as easily prep 4 with a oral syringe or 3ml or larger luer lock backloaded & cotton filtered.
That or using a micron will allow you to prep 4 into a single shot with ease. If anyone needs clarification just ask.
Hope that helps clear up some misconceptions.

Yes, I corrected the solubility, it was my mistake, as I do not use insulin syringes for oxycodone(rather, I use BD 3ml syringes, with disposable sharps) . But I am not sure if it is 100mg, though. Maybe it's because the fillers lower it, IDK.(again, I use larger syringes specifically for oxy, so that solubility isn't an issue with multiple pills) But I have never been able to do 3 or 4 pills in a 1ml syringe, and I have my prep down, perfect. Of course, you can get more pills using the right technique. For example, mixing one roxi, drawing it through a syringe, then pouring that water over a second roxi. But unless your using a large(3ml, or even larger) syringe, I still wouldn't do more than 2 in one shot, simply because the hassle of rerunning solution through multiple pills is too much, and your bound to lose some water.

So ultimately if your having to do 3 or 4 roxi's with a 1ml syringe back to back shots are much better then separate mixing, and simply trying to crush 3-4 pills in one shot glass will leave too much filler, and you will not get 100% of the drug, though your method of backloading and eliminating all filler would allow you to get the whole 100mg, though many people frankly won't do this, at least not right :)

Anyway, glad to help, Backseatsuicide. I love those M 30's. Granted, they can be a hassle when you have a high tolerance and you have to keep additional equipment around, but frankly they are excellent to shoot, as you end up with a crystal clear, delicious liquid. And for future reference, the above method works for most pills with a water soluble active ingredient, so long as they're is no time release.

(And I am jealous of everyone having micron filters!!!)

And I am jealous of everyone having micron filters!!!

Don't feel bad bro, i felt the same way, and kept being told that I needed one if i was gonna IV pills, and so I finally went a bought one off Amazon about 3 or 4weeks ago (yea, I was a lil surprised that Amazon carries that kind of stuff too, they truly do sell EVERYTHING lol, they also have full on kits for shooting up, obviously not meant for shooting drugs, but ya kno, they work the same) but I was un-aware that you needed a syringe that has a removable needle (the kind that un-screws from the barrel) in order to properly use it. You're supposed to un-screw the needle from the body of the syringe, and then it will allow you to screw the syringe into the micron filter's syringe port (just what i call it lol sounded cool in my head, but I am really high, I just picked up 0.6, of the most potent Black Tar "H" I've ever gotten, tho I've only been messing around with this stuff for a lil over a month, so my experience is limited, so like I said, I am pretty fucked up right now, so that's prolly why calling it a "Syringe Port" sounded cool in my head hahaha) Anyways, like i was saying, you screw the syringe into the micron filter. So with the type of syringes I use, which are one time use 1cc/1ml 29gauge Insulin needles (sometimes i get 30gauge, which is what i prefer, but they were out when i went to buy them, which speaking of, its retarded but they only sell them around here by the box, and each box has 100, so I always end up with way more, cause I maybe IV once a week, sometimes twice, sometimes even less then that, but anyways, my point is, I cant use my type of syringes with my micron filter, so I had to make a make-shift one, that someone on this forum taught me how. I use tightly packed cotton, and stick it in the barrel of a syringe, and pack it down til it reaches the 20unit mark, and then after filtering the shot through the initial cotton ball dropped into the spoon, I then run it once or twice through the syringe-filter i made. And it actually works pretty good, kind of a pain in the ass sometimes, but its worth it. But I much rather use the micron filter i paid for that's just sitting in the package doing nothing. So I am still in teh same boat as you, wanting a working Micron Filter so bad, and jealous of those who do. Damn you people, and your ability to be safe ! lol I've been trying to find the syringes that have the un-screw-able needle but I can't seem to find em anywhere, except online, but I cant have that come to my house, cause if my roommates saw it, then all hell would break loose and my friends and family would find out, and it would be very very bad (only two other friends of mine IV drugs, and we all just keep it between ourselves for obvious reasons) I am thinking about jacking some from the hospital the next time I go there to visit a friend who is currently in a coma.....SOOOOO, since I am on the subject, does anyone kno if there are micron filters meant for the type of syringes I use, that don't have the removable needle ? Or is there a way to make the one I have work, without being able to remove the needle form the barrel of the syringe ?

http://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB00497
I decided to check out solubility. I only found the above source, says it's 100mg/ml
And the link you found is right. I asked my grandma (took me awhile to figure out how to ask her without making it sound like I wanted to kno so I could do it, i ended up telling her that my doctor told me that if i want them to hit faster, i can have them dissolve in a small glass of water, or in a oral syringe, and told her that I had forgotten what he said the Water to Milligram dissolving ratio was) so she told me that what she remembers was 1cc/1ml for every 90 or 100mg. Which means you should be able to get like 3 or maybe even 3.5 in each shot, even if your using the 1cc/1ml insulin syringes like I do. My grandma is a RN (well she's retired now cause shes in her 60's, but she was a RN for 40yrs) so that's why I asked her and trust her answer. the only problem i foresee that might possibly, on a off chance, happen, with doing like 3 of them in one shot, is the cotton ball getting clogged up from the Binders/Fillers that are left over, cause even with just one 30mg pill, i had to stop half way through and squeeze the liquid out of the cotton ball, cause it stopped letting water through for a second, but that's an easy fix, by just doing what i did, or by doing what i did and then, after making sure you got all of the liquid out of the cotton ball, dropping a fresh one in there. Tho like i said, its only a small possiblity that this would be a problem, cause the liquid is no thicker then water, it doesn't gel up or anything obviously, so it usually goes through the cotton ball just as good a "H" does, i think the reason why i had to stop and squeeze out the cotton ball, is because i think the needle got blocked for a second. I just squeezed it out just to make sure it would work, cause after i re-inserted the needle into the cotton ball, it sucked up super fast and clean just like "H".

Anyways, thats my opinions on the matter. And like I said in my previous post. The method provided here by Lorne667, works flawlessly. Next time I go to IV my 30mg Oxycodones, I am going to try doing 2, and if that works, then I am going to try 3, my goal being to get all of it in one shot. Which like that link, and my grandma said, as long as you don't go above 90 or 100mg, then 1cc/1ml of water should dissolve it just fine. Oh and she did say, and from a couple things i read, that lukewarm, not Hot, DO NOT USE HOT ! only slightly warm, luke-warm water, helps it dissolve a lil better. What I did to make sure that the water was not to warm, was I just turned the water on my faucet to hot, and then ran the shot glass under it for a few, so it made the glass warm, and then i used room-temperature water from a water bottle, to actually dissolve the pill, and it worked great.

So let's all give "Lorne667" a big thank you for posting a great, safe, efficent method for IV'ing Oxycodones.

Oh and he was also right about the Mallinckrodt's being the easiest to do, cause I tried these light blue ones, have no idea what brand they are, they had nothing on one side, and on the other, there was a capital "A" then a score line, then a three digit number under the score line, cant remember the numbers right now, i think it was like 215. Those ones are good for snorting, bad for IV. Just a heads up.

EDIT - Just checked on the Pill Identifier website, and i was right, the blue ones, have an "A" then a score line, and then the number 215 under the score line. and the 15mg ones are the same, except the number is 214. The Manufacturer is apparently "Actavis" which I have never heard of. Here's a link to what the 30's look like http://www.drugs.com/imprints/a-215-8234.html

Last edited:
I would just like to say, since i started this thread, so i can hijack it if i want to hahhaha That I am hella fuckin high. This "H" i was talking about that I just bought a couple hours ago, is FUCKING GRRRREEEEAAAATTTTT ! tho, like i said, its the blackest stuff I have ever seen. Once in the syringe it looks brown, but when dissolving in the spoon, it looks straight up black. And it leaves a weird ressidue at the bottom of the spoon, which I am assuming it whatever it was cut with, and is not water soluble. That's just me guessing tho. I am still new to the world of IV drug use (Tho I've been a drug user since i was 14yrs old, and I am 25 now, and I've been a non-stop opiate user since 20. Tho I did pop some opiates once in awhile back in middle school and high school, but that was only like Vicodin, Percoset, Xanax and Klonopin, just your basic, easy stuff (tho I dont kno if i would call Xanax, easy going stuff lol I Have lost two friends due in part to xanax. One took 3 of the 4mg bars, along with a couple 10mg Methadones, and alcohol, and then passed out and never woke up, he was my best friend, and I miss him everyday, its been 3yrs since that happened. And the other one, who was a good friend too, he just took too much Xanax and Oxycontin, and choked on his own puke in his sleep. Sad fucking shit.

^ Thanks man :) And seriously, isn't it much better with a shot glass? I used the spoon a LONG TIME AGO, the first few times I shot up, then I realized, as long as I am shooting pills, there is no need to heat. So I used a little glass ashtray(brand new) the first time, and after that, got one of those bar shot glasses from my stripper friend, and it is perfect!

Yeah I myself am going to have too find a way to order syringes online, and when I do I may as well get the micronfilters. You see, I DO Have the syringes with the removable tips; they are BD brand and hold 3ml of water, so IV'ing multiple pills is easy for me hehe but I got lucky getting a bag of 100 a while back, I have just been getting sharps, but I apparently can't get those anymore, and can't even buy syringes in town anymore(after living and buying them from the same places for over a fucking year!) But anyway, things are a bit stressful now, but hopefully will work out. And when I do get the micron filters(fingers and toes crossed) I have the proper equipment, so I can get high safely!!!

Anyway, glad to help as always. Don't get too high now ;)

One more thing, even if the solubility is 100mg(which I believe your grandma) remember that the fillers lower the solubility, so you wouldn't be able to get 3 pills in one syringe. Maybe with a lot of preparation, you could get most, but all the filler will make it futile. I would stick with 2 pills/60mg.

Yea, I think you're right about that, I didn't think about the fillers causing it to not dissolve as well. I didn't ask my grandma too many questions, cause obviously I don't want to imply that I am dissolving pills so I can shoot them up lol

Anyways, speaking of the fillers/binders. That's the one thing that I had a hard time figuring out when i first started shooting these oxycodones, was the fact that not all of it dissolves, and I am used to shooting up H, which all of it dissolves, except for a few pieces of whatever its cut with, and Dilaudid, which even tho I don't heat it, all of it dissolves cause they are pure, 16mg, Dilaudids (I only do like half at a time, cause even tho I have a huge tolerance, 16mg of Dilaudid is a lot lol and I enjoy living, and don't want to die anytime soon hahaha) but yea, it trips you out and makes you think that your not doing it right, cause there is still a bit of powder left in the bottom of the shot glass. But like I said in one of my previous posts, you can definitely tell that the powder that is left is just filler, cause for one, it just sinks to the bottom and clumps together until you stir it, but after stirring it, it settles back to the bottom and stick together. And also, if the Oxycodone itself was not dissolving, there would be a whole lot of powder left in the bottom then what you actually get. Cause when you crush one up, even just one thirty, you get quite a bit of powder, enough for one fat line, or two small lines, and if there was that much powder left, it would clog the shit out of that cotton ball and you wouldn't be able to suck anything up. And then the obvious way to kno, is cause you get fuckin high. I just shot up a 30 and a 15 at once, after letting my 2x 60mg morphines kicked in, and because of my tolerance, the high from the morphine was really subtle, but after slamming those Oxycodones just now, I am fucking high as shit, and its great cause you get the nice body high from Morphine, mixed with the Euphoria of Oxycodone, plus the extra body high from the Oxy. But Oxycodone is definitely more euphoric then morphine is. I friggin love the combo of the two. What I really wanna try, which I read on the opiodphile forums, is mixing a shot, half Heroin, Half Oxycodone ! From what I read, its amazing. You do like 50units of H, and then 50units of Oxycodone, and bam, your off to a beautiful world lol

Anyways, I am high, and Rambling on, so I am gonna stop and go play some Battlefiled 3, thanks again for all the help Lorne, your the best guy I've found on this site, you;ve helped me out al ot since I joined. Talk to you later bro !

Just to let you guys know if you don't micron filter those and do a shit load the cellulose shit will build up in your lungs... Just a warning...

And honestly from personal xpn ivn oxy sucks unless you like getting strung out and figuring out how you uses 1,000mgs in a few days..

Oral is 100xx better longer lasting more worthwhile

Slamn high was an amazing rush but high lasts like hr tops if that

Status
Not open for further replies.