• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Help, urgent... Blood&urine tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamstone

Bluelighter
URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

I'm in asia right now and applying for military. On saturday and sunday I split about a gram of ( i would say low quality coke) and didnt know the notice for body check came so quickly. The check was on Friday. I woke up and had a big piss and then when I was there cuz i didnt drink enough water that day i didnt pee enough. so i had to keep drinking and finally pissed around 4:30. I haven't done any coke for at least 1~2 months, and the ones I've done was considered low quality and quantity (1gram). Is there any ways the metabolites will show on urine or blood tests? if yes, and they have doubts, would it show up on hair for sure? any ways I can do to get detox right now to get rid of the extra shit in my hair or in case for new tests? will they usually do another tests?

PS: I've had prescription benzos taken daily lately due to helping me detox for about a month from opiates. dunno if the ben

or let me just rephrase it..... will it be likely for the metabolites to show up?

Like HOODmeister said, NO drug testing questions allowed in Other Drug. That means, urine testing, hair testing, metabolites, detection windows, how to fake drug tests.

Let me re-phrase - NO DRUG TESTING QUESTIONS IN OTHER DRUGS! Please read the BLUA and the OD Guidelines for further clarification of the rules. Any questions or problems, please private message any staff member.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.