• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Ibogaine/Iboga Thread

Well i mean it was going on for a month. The coke. Not every day, 1/2 gram or so tops a day.. iv though. Opiates have always been my thing.

I'm 8 days clean today minus a little marijuana. Starting to regain energy and motivation for life... i think the ibogaine has definitely expedited the process.

I'm doing 4 or 5 ahauasca ceremonies in the next 5 weeks. Then returning home. After which i might do another ibogaine dose.. or maybe micro dose some root bark. Or maybe not.. depends how i feel.

Xorkoth or others, have you felt the need to redose any ibogaine, or was it a one and done thing? Studies on ibogaine show MUCH more success with more than one dose. And with the noribogaine half life maxing out at 50 hours, how is it people report feeling amazing for months? Surely not the ibogaine unless when converted to noribogaine in the brain it cannot leave the blood brain barrier thus causing it to remain there even though not in rest of the body.

Any more insight on how people are doing post ibogaine and how long it took to feel normal would be greatly appreciated! I will personally keep y'all updated on my progress.

I did take a booster dose 6 days after the main dose, and in fact that was part of what made the whole thing wrap up into a nice experience.

Sadly taking ibogaine for addiction is a total crapshoot ; it does NOT work for the majority of people long term;

It's also the weirdest fucking trip ever ;

I've been clean 7 mos; did ibogaine to detox then again after sober 4 months; with many root bark and hcl boosters along the way ;

2 seperate floods ; doing a 2nd flood clean was a fantastic reminder to never flood again; that shit is whack

Today I feel like absolute shit 7 months clean. The noribogaine from my 2nd flood over 2 month ago has definetly all worn off it feels like ; did have a nice glow for a while;

Been working on diet exercise and my life isn't that stressful but seriously loosing hope

Wow, I wish it could go as well as it did for me for everyone. I really enjoyed my flood experience, it was intense but I actually felt great during it and after it. I wonder if the differences are down to individual metabolism or something else?

Ibogaine is so complex on a spiritual level I don't think we will ever have those questions answered ...

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be clean without it ; but it's not the miracle most ppl make it out to be;

Wish I had some hcl or TA for boosters about now because the root bark is way too harsh on the body

Sadly taking ibogaine for addiction is a total crapshoot ; it does NOT work for the majority of people long term;

It's also the weirdest fucking trip ever ;

I've been clean 7 mos; did ibogaine to detox then again after sober 4 months; with many root bark and hcl boosters along the way ;

2 seperate floods ; doing a 2nd flood clean was a fantastic reminder to never flood again; that shit is whack

Today I feel like absolute shit 7 months clean. The noribogaine from my 2nd flood over 2 month ago has definetly all worn off it feels like ; did have a nice glow for a while;

Been working on diet exercise and my life isn't that stressful but seriously loosing hope

Good to know. I mean with a 50 hr half life i dont expect the glow to last more than 10 days..
anyways glad to hear about not using root bark, ill prolly get some hcl for boosters. after 5 weeks once we are done with ahauasca ill take probably 300mg before i return home.

Did slip up and took a couple tramadol that one of the guys here bought at the farmacia. Felt like shit about myself, and did a lot of journaling, basically made me realize i didnt want to go back to any of that bullshit and now im not even going to smoke any bud or anything. Ready to leave it all behind.
So tomorrow will be day 1 off everything. Kind of feel shitty admitting that. But i did have some strong cravings. I just need time. But im not getting any more drugs.. just felt like a piece of shit after that especially after all the effort to get me to this point.

Just wanted to update. Since that last post i've been 100% sober and no tobacco.

I dont see that changing. I think its better to screw up a week in than later. At least thats my justification. Still feeling some anxiety a little and low energy but getting better.

An hour of yoga first thing every morning has been very helpful.

We just got another guy who didn't do ibogaine. Will be interesting to see how he progresses. Seems like he's way further behind, but he was also coming off benzo's.

Drinking ahauhasca on thursday.. 2 days.

Just wanted to update. Since that last post i've been 100% sober and no tobacco.

I dont see that changing. I think its better to screw up a week in than later. At least thats my justification. Still feeling some anxiety a little and low energy but getting better.

An hour of yoga first thing every morning has been very helpful.

We just got another guy who didn't do ibogaine. Will be interesting to see how he progresses. Seems like he's way further behind, but he was also coming off benzo's.

Drinking ahauhasca on thursday.. 2 days.

How much is the ibogain treatment???? I'm a IV heroin user as well as my live in gf and we went of the methadone program then to sobaxone... this life FU**ING sucks and we want to be done with this shit. We've cried together plenty of times wishing we didn't have to go through the pains of withdrawals. But now being on sobaxone who the hell could go through that for weeks. My bad I'm just rambling now.... but an idea on cost would be good help. I hear that Dave Dadatshi is good but haven't had the balls to Call knowing I prob can't afford it... tax return coming soon.. so maybe...

Guys fuck ibogane. Sorry I just hate the idea of a drug that purposely harms your brain's natural receptors. Seriously??

Guys fuck ibogane. Sorry I just hate the idea of a drug that purposely harms your brain's natural receptors. Seriously??

Have a source for that? Ibogaine is only neurotoxic above and beyond flood dose levels from what I believe.

My Ibogaine flood dose not only saved my life it spit out the best version of me that's been around for almost 15 years...

I wanna know how much peoples ibogaine treatment cost them. I'm very interested in doing it with my girlfriend and I.

We can't talk price discussion but sourcing from a south african vendor cost me a small fraction for the necessary components of what it takes to go to a clinic. I did it at home with supervision, if you do that make damn sure you have good and constant supervision.

Ibo

We can't talk price discussion but sourcing from a south african vendor cost me a small fraction for the necessary components of what it takes to go to a clinic. I did it at home with supervision, if you do that make damn sure you have good and constant supervision.

Wow no posts in almost year?

Has anyone heard of or personally gone through this treatment (whether at home or clinical setting) and loperamide was previously abused?

I should be about month clean of loperamide before doing this, I am just a little worried with the heart issues.

I read one report of someone using loperamide immediately before and after the ibogaine treatment on a small forum, but that's it. It seems it didnt work to well either, but little information is provided. I will be off loperamide and only on kratom when I do this.

Loperamide itself is toxic to the heart. So I'd at least get your heart checked out first. I went through ibogaine at home with supervision for poppy seed tea (with stints on kratom, oxy and heroin too, over a 10 year period) about 4 years ago. So not loperamide. In general, clinics tend to suggest to you (or even will not accept you unless you do this) to go on a short-acting opiate before ibogaine. From my experience I believe it's because the post-ibogaine metabolites remain in your system for a couple of weeks and they help you to feel fine without opiates. After they wear off, if you were going to still experience withdrawal, you still will, but for short-acting opiates, you'll already be fully past the withdrawals at that point.

You said you'll be on kratom, so yeah that should be a good situation. If you do this and you do not go to a clinic, please be sure to have someone around o supervise you, check on you, make sure you don't do anything you shouldn't, for at least 3 days. And get your heart checked out before you do it.

That said, ibogaine saved/changed my life. Or, it was a powerful tool that really helped me to do that for myself.

I didn't have any last year.....errrr I had two low dose ta extracts I made from 14g bark....but 2016 was the first year ever I did not flood.

I'm feeling some would be useful..not so much a full dose ever again....I've probably had my fill with 3 floods...Still, microdose a proposed/calculated gram in the from of bark over 30 days asap would be so good now! I'm becoming alive again and the sobriety is intense!!

hey xorkoth, what exactly did you do to get your heart checked out? call up a local clinic and ask for an ECG? how much was it?

i plan on doing that now. unfortunately, i might not be able to do ibogaine on my winter school break like i had planned since funds are running severely low but... i want that heart test just to be comfortable.