• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Call for PD Moderator - Applications are closed

It's good to hear you guys aren't leaving. :)

Ah, is Bluelight hosted on a forum hosting solution then rather than its own dedicated server? If it's the latter, I'm dead sure that vBulletin CSS can be edited, though personally I've only had a little experience skinning phpBB and MyBB, so I can't for the life of me tell you where the skin or the CSS/PHP/Image files for it are kept. As for if it is on a forum hosting solution, which I'd doubt given the size of the site - it'd be worth moving to dedicated hosting. If money were an issue I reckon it'd take a week or less to raise enough from people here :D

There are actually a lot of staff past and present that have infraction histories

Except me - I've never been infracted on bluelight which makes it unique for me - Why have I never been infracted I feel left out.
Whoot I see Izzy suggested he might have a crack at it - I look forward to that if it happens - I might even start reading PD again :)

Err.. thanks, not sure how appropriate that fits here.

Everyone who applied, thank you so much. Definitely a lot of them were good but of course we cannot choose everyone.

Notification will be posted when we know more!

To thank all the applicants I think you should host a barbeque. I've always wanted to try pheasant so let's get some of that, maybe with some pomegranate molasses, which went pretty well with quail when I cooked that once.

oh no i just sent it to cloudy, i just am making sure it wasn't too late.
if i have a copy in sent messages i'll get it to ya

Thanks for your applications, everyone! We had an incredible pool of applicants, every single one of whom would make a fine PD mod. We're wrapping up our deliberations and should be ready to announce and officially welcome our two new mods - hopefully by this weekend.