• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting Etizolam

Status
Not open for further replies.

riptaz

Bluelighter
Hi
Can this be done and is there any advantage over just eating them? Also what sort of dosage is concidered to be recreational ?

Thanks

Sublingual seems a good compromise to just plain eating at least it does for me with Diaz , I usually Sub about 1/2 and eat the rest, guesssing it would work as well for Etilzolam??

Last edited:
^ Were they at a high school party? ;)

Seriously though, it's got a 93% oral bioavailability, so other than a faster onset, snorting is not worth it since it won't last as long, and you are getting a much smaller percentage of the drug. Most people that snort it are likely feeling the effects from the drip, which is ending up in their stomach after snorting.... Might as well chew it up if you are looking for the faster onset.

Like Tommyboy said, oral bioavailability with this baby is great. It's also pretty water insoluble so snorting it will be pretty useless, even if you have powder form. Put it in your mouth, chew it up and keep it under your tongue for a while for faster absorption and then swallow the rest.

What everyone else said :)

1mg roughly = 10mg diazepam - a good recreational dose depends on your tolerance.

Like Tommyboy said, oral bioavailability with this baby is great. It's also pretty water insoluble so snorting it will be pretty useless, even if you have powder form. Put it in your mouth, chew it up and keep it under your tongue for a while for faster absorption and then swallow the rest.

I used to believe this to be a fact, as you obviously do too, but you can absorb things through the mucus membrane that are insoluble in water. There are other factors to consider, it is not all about water solubility. This thread in ADD has some information to back up what I am saying.

does a drug need to be water soluble to snort??

Ooh, you learn something new every day! Regardless, I prefer sublingual ROA when using pills as my nose is pretty sensitive when it comes to snorting stuff (I get nose bleeds very easily, and my sinuses often hurt like fuck). Are there any qualitative differences when it comes to snorting etizolam compared to taking it sublingually?

I can't imagine there would be a huge difference as both ways allow it to enter your bloodstream quickly, but there may be a difference in bioavailability. Good link, mugzy! :)

Last edited:

Seriously though, it's got a 93% oral bioavailability, so other than a faster onset, snorting is not worth it since it won't last as long, and you are getting a much smaller percentage of the drug. Most people that snort it are likely feeling the effects from the drip, which is ending up in their stomach after snorting.... Might as well chew it up if you are looking for the faster onset.

I heard they tried just taking it normal and didnt feel anything and then next time snorted and actually felt something. This drug is werid

This benzo more so than other does have the potential to react completely different to mainstream benzos.

I believe you methadone84, my mate doesn't get effects from snorting huge doses of 4-fa but plugging and oral work fine for him, where as snorting works fine for me it's just not as effective as the other two.
Does he have tolerance? Maybe the rush is what caused him to notice the effects this time round.

Completely off topic but I don't think it warrants a whole new thread, has any one tried plugging Etizolam?

A drug doesn't need to be water solluble to cross the mucous membrane, lipophilic ones (e.g estizolqm) can too.

My apologies for a slight grave dig, I just wanted to point out that a high bio-availability orally doesn't always mean the best bang for your buck, depending on the person of course, oral is better for actual everyday anxiety patients just using thrm while sober but for a person using them as a comedown tool from stims, 93% oral bioavailability really only comes into play when your stomache is empty, or once again you aren't using it to try get high so the slow digestion works great. Otherwise 93% oral bioavailability means fuck all if you have a meal in your stomache and are tryna come down from a stim high because then it just becomes "extended release" in a sense, because it may last longer but the peak blood plasma levels of it are lower during that longer period which makes oral useless if you are in the midst of a bad comedown. This is where lower-bioavailability, but much quicker acting routes of administration such as insufflation, sublingual, and rectal administration come into play.

Benzos actually are lipid soluble, so yes they are absorbed through the mucus membrane. The downside is u got 98% inactive binders and only 2% etizolam so it may not absorb to great just because binders are hogging the membrane.

I'd say if you want some quick relieve from a stim comedown, either crush the pill and put the powder under your tongue (sublingual), or give a go at plugging. Plugging isn't great ime though with etizolam because everything in my etizolam pellets appear to not be great at dissolving in even 5mls of water so a 10ml oral syringe my be the way to go because whenever I plugged a 1mg solid blue eti, I always ended up with some blue sludge that didn't dissolve left in the syringe. I suppose I could have cotton filtered it but from my understanding, benzos aren't water soluble anyways.

My conclusion:

Oral best used when ur just using it for anxiety during the day. Or to go to sleep if you have insomnia, so the lower blood plasma peak but longer duration will keep you asleep for longer.

Sublingual best used to kill a stim comedown cause it hits quicker, which is key for killing a stim comedown.

Insufflation and rectal both other viable quick hitting roa for a comedown, just make sure when snorting you snort very light so it just barely makes it to your nose membrane, or else it goes to the back of your throat and u just take it orally from the drip.

If you try to plug, a 5ml syringe is pretty much necessary . Preferably do half a eti in 5ml water, then the other half in another 5ml water... Unless u wanna shove the much larger 10ml oral syringe up ur ass to do it all at once... Not recommended though lol.

Last edited:
okay I'm coming here to report on a unique phenomenon that is occuring with me right now.

I have etizolam mixed with vegetable glycerine and I dispense it from an e-cig juice container, it's possible trace amounts of nicotine and propylene glycol were left in my vial when I made it.

I read somewhere that vegetable glycerine is moisturizing and good for the skin and my nose was particularly dry today so I was putting some neosporin on it to moisturize it and decided to try dropping a drip of my vegetable glycerine/etizolam mixture in my nose. (approx 1/6th of a mg)

I didn't feel anything for a few hours, but now that i've smoked some hash I keep noticing this unique relaxing (GABAergic feeling) tingle in my sinus where I dripped it and parts of my forehead. It definitely doesn't feel bad, but I'm wondering if anyone else noticed this. I'm not entirely sure its the etizolam but that would be my assumption.

maybe somehow the trace amounts of nicotine and propylene glycol were responsible for producing this effect as well, I really couldn't be sure but I figured I'd share my experience out of curiosity and for harm reduction purposes!

it feels kinda like how topical weed lotion feels. almost like a localized numbing agent or painkiller or something

I usually just use the pink ones orally. I?ve done nasally for me before and got like a noddy effect for myself. It?s a theinodiazipine not a benzo but idk if that just makes it stronger than a benzo or does it?. Does that happen to anyone else or no? Btw this is my first post from looking it up nasally via google so hello everyone :).

I usually just use the pink ones orally. I?ve done nasally for me before and got like a noddy effect for myself. It?s a theinodiazipine not a benzo but idk if that just makes it stronger than a benzo or does it?. Does that happen to anyone else or no? Btw this is my first post from looking it up nasally via google so hello everyone :).
. Btw I have pretty bad anxiety and take 2 mg pieces and of suboxone 3 times daily. Tablets not strips and they?re generic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.