NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
get that shit, chainer.

i want to seriously hurt those who aren't okay with free love.

my nose can maintain it's catalyst bullshit.

get yours.

also, i'm fucking wasted. you may not get this shit but i pretend to.

oh my god how much klonopin did i take yesterdayyyyyyyyyy????

I hardly remember my past two days :( I do know I went through a zip of bubble kush, 40mg kpins, and a box of condoms... the rest is a blur.

edit: they were trojan ecstasy hot and cold - they were nuts anyone else use this line?

get the fuck out of here with that shit

i hate all things detroit when it comes to sports

white sox, bulls, bears, blackhawks for the motherfuckin win

I'd take the tigers over anyone left. I can't deny that the Bulls and Blackhawks are good but, the Bears haven't been good since I was a little kid. I'll be over here enjoying my teams though.

From Wiki

In the 2000s Boston's professional teams had arguably the most successful decade in sports history, winning 7 championships (3 by the Patriots, 2 by the Red Sox, and 1 each by the Celtics and Bruins).[1] When the Bruins reached the 2011 Stanley Cup Finals, the city of Boston became the second city to have all four of its major-professional-sports-league teams play in the league championship finals at least once since 2000, following Philadelphia. [2]
Title Town: Boston became the first city in the 21st Century to have all four of its major professional league teams win a league championship, and it is the only city ever to have championships in all four major professional leagues within a ten-year span (from the Patriots' victory in February 2002 to the Bruins' in June 2011). In just seven years, between February 2005 and June 2011, Boston's teams completed what Sports Illustrated dubbed as the "Grand Slam of North American sports".[3]

What was that you were saying about winning?

texas in the ship again

hope we win this year

chainer those hot n cold condoms suck imo, might as well rub a little icy hot on your dick if your into that

They can't possibly be as bad as icy hot on your dick. All condoms are pretty much the same IME.

They can't possibly be as bad as icy hot on your dick. All condoms are pretty much the same IME.

And they all pretty much suck. It's great what they do, but I just wish there was a way that they could make condoms that didn't ruin the fun of having sex. (or ones that didn't cause my dick to go limp. It's hard enough keeping a hard-on when you're drunk all the time)

Not a whole shitload. It was actually slightly boring, yes. Welcome back from your regularly scheduled monthly ban.

Apparently JB has tried using icy hot as lube, and it doesn't sound like he enjoyed it...

Not a whole shitload. It was actually slightly boring, yes. Welcome back from your regularly scheduled monthly ban.

was in a xanax blur land apparantely. dont even remember said event....

dedicated to NT

NDSADSADSADSAD Social Song O The Day
Lil' Troy-Still A Bitch In My Book

NSFW:

I met her in a bar outside a little part of Texas
Never know she's sleepin 'round on me
I found about it one night when we were sexin
cause she accidentally called me Gee
Now you're lyin, fake cryin
Wanna die cause you know you a tramp in my book
Misleadin, steady cheatin
You run the street and you know you a bitch in my book

Now Lil' Jane, I guess that's what we'll call her
had all the homies goin crazeeee
Had to join a convent, wanted to be a baller
Now the bitch fuck every guy she see
See you a slut and, in the mud and
havin fun and you're still a bitch in my book
Trampin, soon you die bitch
And that's why you just a bitch in my book

Now I'm livin lost, don't know where my next meal is
Had to try and find a wayayyyy
Cause you left the house and you took everything I deal with
Now bitch I'm wonderin where you stayyy
See you a die-hoe, I'll bravo
I'll kill you, still a bitch in my book
Loaded, and smokin
Now I'm blowin, cause you a bitch in my BOOK...

Just a bitch in my BOOK...
This hoe is a slut in my booook...

Just a tramp, sick and tired of feedin whores
everytime I'm walkin down the stree-eeet
And I'm sick and tired, of always seein closed doors
Wanna slap every tramp I meet
See you started, then you parted
Now you bought in, still a tramp in my book
Low-life, do Snow White
Now you crow and you're still a bitch in my book
Know that, I go there
I'll beat you, you still a bitch in my book
Holdin, these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDbPu6DctD8

Last edited:
fyi the icy hot trojan condoms suck, and did infact make my dick go soft at one point. every 10 min it changed from hot to cold, vags are not supposed to feel that way.

went through the ten pack in 3 days, fuck those (literally/figuratively). I stick to the "large thing" (regular thin is too fucking tight) and "trojan ecstasy" - the regular brand is fucking awesome.

I mean... wait... I don't use condoms.... raw dog yo!

/shudder

i can't use any of those "special" condoms because they burn so much. same thing applies to most lubricants and bath oils and shit.

i don't know what it is about them that set off my chlamydia so badly.

Those lubes are a great way to wake up with your dick stuck to the sheets.

i dont know why i was looking in this thread, but this is an absolute factual statement.

luckily the 2 girls im fucking are on mirena or w/e that iud shit is so no condoms....but the lube, man. every time i wake up the next morning it's like ripping a really weak band-aid off of my dick. not painful, but not pleasant.

Still a bitch by lil troy! Memph thanks for that...A classic, played many an ex that... Coming off massive opana xanax binge.. shaky. But a couple tylenol 4 will wean me off fine... Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.