NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pulled something in my neck. who knows wtf i was doing.

yesterday was a haze... i wanna do that again.

smoking shrooms huh?

id rather just eat em id imagine

had a very intense DMT experience monday night,now i wanna try my own extraction so i can have a decent amount n just give it away to people who make an impression on me, like " oh you seem like a good person, have this"

I wish they would have had that product years ago. I could have just sprayed it on my roof instead of using new shingles.

They've had it for years, it was just marketed differently. Rather than plugging up screens so you can sail on them, it was sold as undercoating for cars and trucks available at any autopars store. Best part is- it doesn't work worth a shit. That stuff is fucking crap.

i still love sublime and honestly the selftitled is like the opposite for those^ 2 albums to me..those 3 cds where some of the most played cds of like ages 14-18 for me and i still wont listen to those 2 and actually i stopped typing this to hit youtube up for a sec

I'm the same way, that CD actually reminds me of some of the best times. I feel you tho Wiggi, I've got some music I don't listen to anymore because of the memories they bring back.
I love sublime too although don't listen to them that much anymore. Used to be all about sublime tho.

I think everybody goes thru their sublime phase

There is a town on Long Island, NY called Long Beach (it's literally a long beach). It has the same vibe as California, and when you cross the bridge to go there all of the sudden everyone has long blonde hair, and they all long board and surf. They are all about Sublime over there, and it's definitely a unique place. They actually had the Quicksilver Pro Surfing Competition there over the summer, and will be hosting it again.

time for sammiches, beers and fights.

hope you fuckers enjoy your saturday eve

Im enjoying me some college football with my pops and some cookies from humboldt that are about the size of my hand and taste so STRONG. Needless to say im being lazy. happy saturday

to me though sublime sublime will forever go down as one of those cds that will be played come summer time sitting around drinkin beer in the sun with yourfriends amd family..i have 100s of cds that represent alot of diffent phases of my life and they have so many genres im talking everything from korn and slipknot and slayer to icp and kmk to young jeezy and bone back to alice in chains and rhcp and green day to fuckin OAR.. and like i few people said, i dont listen to it all the time either but come summer time it still gets it plays and will forever get plays..

it will be a cd that i will always have in the collection and will always get played during the summer

and dont get me wrong i love 40oz(id say its a tie with the selftitled, i really do love this cd too) and robbin, its just the vibe of the selftitled that i love, its more laid back and honestly more commercial but it was my introduction to sublime and the one that was mainly played at parties and shit

theres not many cds out there that you can press play and not touch the dial again until the music stops and you hit play again

and a song outside of that we have been talkin about that brings back great memories is "oops(oh my)" by tweet...i was prolly 16 years old and we where having a party at my friends older bros house..and she pulled me and 2 other of my good friends into a room and stripped for us and blew 2 of us and basically gave us the tour of her pussy and it was just insane that night..well it happened 2 nights in a row and she was down to fuck all of us but i was too scared so that was the second and 3rd time i ever got dome and the first time i was that close to a pussy and saw it live in person like 6in from my face and was able to play with it a little and i did end up fuckin her like 6months later or so when we "dated", really it was like my turn with her, she dated like 3 or 4 of us and just showed us what was up with a female..really she was just a slut but i dunno she was just a real cool down to earth chick who i still got mad love and respect for her cause it was some wild times..we still talk and everynow and then bring up those 2nights up and just laugh about it..and im talkin she brings those nights up like "remember when tweet came on the radio" and of course i do ill never forget that night..it was one of the best nights of my life

Last edited:
ahhhh high school sluts i miss high school sometimes. But man nowadays those high school girls can get a mother fucker in some serious trouble. Being 16 and looking fine as hell its bad news for dudes.

@chinky

for the love of god i hope twista is done. heard his come-back track with woman-beater chris brown and that shit doesn't even deserve air-time. sounds like 2003 all over again.

you can say words really fast. awesome. make that shit count for once.

Wow, I log back on and I find all kinds of cool shit on social...rap tracks to check out, eminem bashing...haha.

I actually love LilWayne, but ONLY Carter 2 and 3. God I love Carter 2. But man, you guys are right, the last couple albums sucked ASS, I've pretty much given up on him ever having the fucking fire he used to come out with. Emimem, I used to be way more into him, but I also think he's went downhill lately...but he still has skills regardless of what he does with em, imo. And Chainer, I am so digging the JCole links you sent me. This is excellent. Then a buncha other links people posted (yay!), which I haven't yet but will.

Eh. And I hate Twista. I know some people especially in Chicago are so into him, but like Ohline said, so you can say words really fast...woohoo.

both of you have no idea what your talking about and by you even mentioning that he raps fast proves it..it aint cause he raps fast, its because the dude used to spit for real..adrenaline rush and then the songs he did with do or die , speedknot mobstaz and legit ballerz..are chicago classics that cannot be fucked with

especailly shit like " po pimp" with johnny p on the hook

Well a motherfucker might be broke and shit
And then collecting no dough from tips
But I be spittin mo' game than a mouthful of poker chips
To get them hoes with the open lips and the provokin hips
And never gotta tell her many lies
I been lookin in the city skies, get up in the kitty's thighs
Cause I'm blessed with a look of innocence, good sex
Peanut butter complex and some pretty eyes

but to each his or her own..i know yall aint from chicago, so your prolly not gonna like our style of music..its all good

twista fucking sucks. i get the chi-town love but he's awful. fuck off.

the end.

in other news "mayhem" was defeated, so disheartening.. i seriously love that dude. hopefully next time..

and you have no idea what your talking about so thats makes sense..i wanna know who you do like cause all i ever see is you saying so and so sucks, and being negative..it seems like you have like no taste in good music, its like you wanna listen to some trl pop bullshit or something i dont understand...i know your a dumb bitch and all but come on, you got to like something out there

i know you watch MMA but you dont know anything about it do you? thinking mayhem would even have a chance against bisping is the funniest thing..the dude is a joke and i dont like bisping but miller is an idiot who has no business being in the UFC..he has never beat a decent fighter, and if im not mistaken he has beat 1 fighter who has made it to the ufc and he beat that dude like 4years after the guy left the ufc..but all of his losses have come against dudes who went on to fight in the UFC..the only reason hes in the UFC is bc on name recognition from the tv show, but fightwise he never earned his way into the big leagues..

bisping sucks too though, he will go on a tear and beat up a bunch of nobodys and starts to get into the title hunt and then gets the shit beat out of him by the other title contenders...he was beating everyones ass then gets a shot and rashad beat his ass and then same thing happened again he wins a bu nch in a row to get back into consideration and dan henderson beats his ass ..so whats he do, he drops his weight class and thats why he went on another long winning streak..and hes doing good at middleweight but hes not gonna beat anderson or mark munoz or chael so im not sure what hes gonna do really..prolly just be another repeat of what happened to him at 205..beat a bunch of ass until he fights a contender and then lose

i knew bisping wouldn't have it in him to knock him out, am just glad it went a few rounds unlike the rest of the drawcard. it was good to see mayhem crawl under his skin during tuf14 season though.

i didn't think the the brazillian dude who won was impressive to get out of his situation. damn near snapped the dudes arm.

ahhhh high school sluts i miss high school sometimes. But man nowadays those high school girls can get a mother fucker in some serious trouble. Being 16 and looking fine as hell its bad news for dudes.

Well that all depends on what state you're in. Some places the legal age of consent is 16...

and you have no idea what your talking about so thats makes sense..i wanna know who you do like cause all i ever see is you saying so and so sucks, and being negative..it seems like you have like no taste in good music, its like you wanna listen to some trl pop bullshit or something i dont understand...i know your a dumb bitch and all but come on, you got to like something out there

i know you watch MMA but you dont know anything about it do you? thinking mayhem would even have a chance against bisping is the funniest thing..the dude is a joke and i dont like bisping but miller is an idiot who has no business being in the UFC..he has never beat a decent fighter, and if im not mistaken he has beat 1 fighter who has made it to the ufc and he beat that dude like 4years after the guy left the ufc..but all of his losses have come against dudes who went on to fight in the UFC..the only reason hes in the UFC is bc on name recognition from the tv show, but fightwise he never earned his way into the big leagues..

bisping sucks too though, he will go on a tear and beat up a bunch of nobodys and starts to get into the title hunt and then gets the shit beat out of him by the other title contenders...he was beating everyones ass then gets a shot and rashad beat his ass and then same thing happened again he wins a bu nch in a row to get back into consideration and dan henderson beats his ass ..so whats he do, he drops his weight class and thats why he went on another long winning streak..and hes doing good at middleweight but hes not gonna beat anderson or mark munoz or chael so im not sure what hes gonna do really..prolly just be another repeat of what happened to him at 205..beat a bunch of ass until he fights a contender and then lose

hahah u so mad bro

and it's so unnecessary seeing as it appears you just hate anyone who dislikes the shitty music you love. it's opinion on the internet, bro. calm the fuck down.

if miller hadn't completely gassed (which NEVER fucking happens.. went the full 5 with shields) i could see dude MAYBE winning a decision or even submitting him. he won that first round without question (to me). hell, the fightmetric report will even show you he had more connecting shots and the only takedowns/takedown attempts. but not fighting for damn near a year in a half can have it's affect on you.

my opinion of bisping barely changed. he still fought dirty and was still unimpressive. elbows to the back of the head and a head-kick to a downed opponent.. all those shots landed and he couldn't even finish the fucking fight. he was so damned tired after the fight, too. at least he admitted afterwards that he's not ready to fight silva. man, how i'd love to see that ass-beating though.

this is the internet and i honestly have no fucking clue who you are. nor do i care to know. if you want to spin off on some diatribe in poorly written english about my personal opinions on MMA, have at it homie.

i knew bisping wouldn't have it in him to knock him out, am just glad it went a few rounds unlike the rest of the drawcard. it was good to see mayhem crawl under his skin during tuf14 season though.

i didn't think the the brazillian dude who won was impressive to get out of his situation. damn near snapped the dudes arm.

yeah, fucking bisping. i knew he wouldn't be able to knock him out, as well. miller is nearly impossible to finish. also, mazzagatti should never be allowed to ref again. goddamn sadist..

and brandao is a little monster. i was honestly surprised at how well "dimmis" bermudez did against him. fortunately for everyone, they'll both get a contract. love those little son's of bitches.

i bet with my heart and not my head for the main fight. miller was such a good coach to his fighters. he walked them through everything and pissed off bisping in the process. there's nothing not to love. hope dude gets his second chance.. besides gassing, that first round had me pumped for him.

Last edited:
it has been raining for 2 days straight and isnt supposed to stop until wednesday

super sads :(

Status
Not open for further replies.