Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/589344-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers.-ROTFGALS

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Oh no! its all new, its all different all changes !

haha.
^__^

Hello 1 month break. Hello good old dream-state hallucination of loving everyone.

I want to roll again this weekend.

Then take a break until "Lights all Night" on December 30-31st. Going to see Pendulum and Tiesto live.

I need to take a break from rolling, gunna stock up on mints and then take my break, onlything is that i need to leave them at my house when i go out instead of taking them with on the off chance i can make some skrilla.....once i give one up i gotta take one and join in the festivities heheheheh......

LOL!

wait what?

Mormons have commercials now? :!

you JSUT now saw one of those?
i remember them being on when i was little, they were giving out VHS tapes of jeebus
then it was DVDs
unless mormons no equal the church of latter day saints cause thats who the commericals i've seen are from.
and now, i think i nap

lol nah I think Ive seen them before, but they just so retarded haha

you said that last time lol

DO IT PUNK

^shiitt I might have to resort to that today. I know I aint going sober LOL

I like this thread name:)

I hate water, except when I'm rolling. It's literally the ONLY time I drink water(I know this is terribly unhealthy).

bout to smoke some rezzzzz, oh boy lol
I had to smoke resin all last week:( Desperate times

Status
Not open for further replies.