Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yes.

and wasnt that when you got banned lol?

last time I dropped was like a week or two ago, planning my next trip for Halloween

i can assure you that none of my friends are 12 haha, they do it just to be cheap and not get the real more expensive shit- noz

ive only does it twice, its bomb but it makes u shit stupid, dont ask me why but after the 1st time of hitting it 5-10 times i was trying to feed/get fed by a female friend of mine. lol. yea, i dont touch that stuff anymore.

last time i dropped was sept. 24th, next will be october 29th :)

Maybe because your inhaling COMPUTER DUSTER

didnt you see that south park episode?

The episode with the cat's spraying for dominance? Inhaling air freshener doesn't make you that stupid tho, i quit that stuff too.

So i guess the mints my guy has are blue a's and a couple people said they were a bit weak. Tho im not worried, the yellow plus's were FUCKING BONKERS!!! Id say a solid 130-150mg easily. Cuz i was already on about 200mg of some very pure molly and dropped the yellow plus about an hr into my molly roll and I.FUCKING.ROCKETED.INTO.OUTER.SPACE.......

As for L there seems to be a bit of "dirty" stuff going around, lil back ache here and there, but i guess theres some family fluff floating around so i gotta pounce whilst i can niggumz

hey chi town you going to that event next weekend?

if you're referring to amon tobin then YES i am. if you're referring to Deadmau5 - I have a ticket but I am undecided if I am going to sell it or go. I have seen fucking joel 5 times and I think I am sick of him... PM me dude.

Anyone got a spare fag?

Recently I've found a great way to meet randomers whilst rolling- Asking them for a fag. I'll do this anyway but on MD the conversation just flows- Last sunday I woke up with 8 new contacts on my phone. Anyone tried this/enjoy it?

of course. ive met many interesting people doing this whilst drunk, or on md, or meph, whatever. even asking for a lighter can lead to a long deep conversation.

I (just about) remember asking some french people for a cgarrette- They didnt have one, but invited me and my mates to their hall of residence for spliff... That was a worthwhile desciion.

I was supposed to go to amon tobin, but no one wants to and now i have no ride :( i wanted to see that fucking show so god damn bad. Everyone backed out and now im going to murder all of them. Guess ill just have to rage here in madison for my b-day this wknd and make up for not being able to catch that show.

I completely forgot that people call cigarettes fag's in other country's.
It can be a cool way to meet people, but it really depends on the area your from.
Around me most people get irritated when you ask too borrow a cigg.
Including myself.
I can barely afford my own pack and I'll have ended up giving away half of it before the nights over.
If your a DJ or helping out with the show I'll be happy to give you a smoke, but otherwise your gonna have to get in line.

I was supposed to go to amon tobin, but no one wants to and now i have no ride :( i wanted to see that fucking show so god damn bad. Everyone backed out and now im going to murder all of them. Guess ill just have to rage here in madison for my b-day this wknd and make up for not being able to catch that show.

Who the fuck would pass up seeing amon tobin? D:

Hahah usually when I'm rolling bawls I actually get really tempted to ask people for the time, a cig, or a lighter, just to have conversation!

Actually sometimes if I'm at an event I'll even go and offer somebody one just to talk xD But just when I'm reallllyy high.

Status
Not open for further replies.