Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
snowboarder -

my friend was held at gunpoint one time and his friend hid in the bathroom and called the cops. the cops got there and they told them how they just took a few pounds off of them with guns. the all of them went to prison. cops don't care that its illegal, robbery is a robbery.

you talking to me? I've never shot dope... never even done it more than 2 days in a row lol.

i thought you used to shoot dope/opiates?
OCs then? or were you legit not addicted to opiates or anything ever?
cause i distinctly remember you posting about some addiction a long time ago

i thought you used to shoot dope/opiates?
OCs then? or were you legit not addicted to opiates or anything ever?
cause i distinctly remember you posting about some addiction a long time ago

Benzos if Im not mistaken

dont ask me how I remember that

I was definitely dependent on xanax, not opiates. never really got into them although my friends loved that shit! they've either stopped or i don't talk to them anymore. i was always down to do a blow or 2 with some xans, but didn't enjoy it on its own.

I've been around man! going to mmaaaadddd shows and just getting down around here. moved to a new place in the city right before north coast (sept 2nd). how you been?

been taking a break from discussing drugs all the time to do this school thing... just had midterms so i'm about to get a bit drunk. whats everyone doing ?

man, chicago is DOPE. seeing skream and benga next week on a wednesday!!! been looking forward for months.

LSDMDMA&10006537 said:
NYC looks cooler though
same with bmore and philly

Im not even gonna argue with this because everyone already knows how ridiculous that is

than chicago?
explain that to me.
NYC i dont remember what thats like seeing as ive only been there once when i was little, but bmore and philly are legit as fuck.
bmores got mad parties within an hour too cause DC has a lotta shit goin on last i knew..
inner harbor at night, while rollin bawls=bestcityevar.

hahahahaha. funny video, never seen that one.

that's like south side shit hyde park neighborhood. my friends that go to U of Chicago are down there... but I don't venture that way hahaha.

I've never been to new york but heard its awesome. Everyone says people are much nicer in Chicago... plus just look at our music scene right now. Also who wants to pay 3 gs rent for a nice place? you really think philadelphia compares to chicago? and baltimore I know that's a joke...

LSDMDMA&10006554 said:
than chicago?
explain that to me.
NYC i dont remember what thats like seeing as ive only been there once when i was little, but bmore and philly are legit as fuck.
bmores got mad parties within an hour too cause DC has a lotta shit goin on last i knew..
inner harbor at night, while rollin bawls=bestcityevar.

dude baltimore? seriously? come to chicago and see how great this place is seriously. I love LA too, but a bit too pretentious for my liking. Boston is cool I guess. Talking big cities though its either NY or Chicago.

You never saw that?
its awesome, except they didnt actually film it in chicago..you can see palm trees in the beginning.
obama's from hyde park i thought..
i've never been to chicago, but i like baltimore and philly
chicago is probably safer, but a. isnt it cold as fucking hell (and dont you mofos get liek 6 inches of snow at a time? snows here but not that much..)
bodymore and DC have a lot musically i'm rather sure, only parties i've been to (a whopping two, but still) were in bodymore.
bodymore's probably cheaper too.
you ever eat crabs?
bmore has lotsa crabs.
om nom nom blue crab.
why is LA relevant to me, i live on the other side of the country.
maybe i'm biased since i'm just under 50 miles/less than an hour drive from bodymore but i like it there...
i see nothing wrong with baltimore as long as you stay away from the shitty parts whats so bad about it as a city?

Dude they have mints, the only MDMA pills in new york is those low ass dosed G dots

crabs are gross, no matter what kind your talking about

i donno man i used to watch the Wire religiously.. painted a picture in my head i guess...

chicago is just a beautiful city that's all. i obviously have a bias towards liking it more since I grew up here though lol.

what do you mean only 2 parties?

Dude they have mints, the only MDMA pills in new york is those low ass dosed G dots

crabs are gross, no matter what kind your talking about
gtfo
MD blue crab is the shit
yeah chicagos got better presses...but its not like the NE doesn't have any MDMA, its just not to be had in pressed pill form. i wouldnt buy pills on the east coast unless PR said dank and i saw em tested in front of me and even then i'd doubledrop...plenty of diggity dank raw MDMA in/around the east coast if you know the right mofuckas
Id be willing to bet the older batches of G's up would be close to pokes dude..
pills are irrelevant when powder/crystal is not especially hard to acquire.
mang i just finished the wire, great show. RIP bodie, i liked bodie, was sad when he got killed.
you ever been to baltimore?
the wire jsut shows the hood, all of baltimore isnt like that.
i've never been to anywhere real sketch in bmore but i dont get out much..baltimore is probably one of the worse cities to be white and in the hood/sketch areas though
parties as in raves.
bmores got lots of em, baltimore and DC have shit off the chain.
you could say i'm biased towards bmore in teh same way since i live close..hell we get WBAL..

I hate to say it cause im all about that west sied...
but mints > OG pokes

id much rather have something mixed with MDA than caffeine

and I dont go to the ghetto. Im not a junkie so I dont have a reason to

Status
Not open for further replies.