Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I should speak for myself:p

Fortunately I have a bag of fresh green to get me through the next 2 days of studying for midterms. Good thing too cause my pieces are all out of resin.

Lol shit I still have a litle weed, I just have so much resin left over from smoking ozs in the past couple of weeks I need to do something with it =D

think were gunna go get some hash now, rez wasnt too tastey lol

if you have money for hash then you shouldnt be fuckin with resin lol

well, the only bud around is mids, and i dont smoke that shit. Not to be snobby but i havnt smoked anything less than straight cali buds in about 3months. And the rez is all rez from those cali buds.

Cali weed is overrated..

Afghan Kush yo, not even a good pic
NSFW:
6wrnX.jpg

I don't think I could ever move from the west coast. If for no other reason, the bud.

Cali weed is overrated..

Afghan Kush yo, not even a good pic
NSFW:
6wrnX.jpg

That definitely looks nice. I haven't been to Oregon or Washington, but I've heard from several people I know that the weed there is great, easily on par with Cali buds.

WTB-trip around the world to sample all the weed

pFFFFFfffffffffffffft

Maybe i should roll at home, just see my mate uploaded pics of a rave in september,
LMFAOOOOOO Etard.....

I dont actually care because i was having the time of my life,
Even though wow that is a mad gurny i dunno what kind of face i am pulling in 1 , 2 no all pictures.
Pahahhaaaa

I was referring to calibuds as being top quality shit, not saying they are directly from there, most of it is grown here as a matter of fact. but either way.

Yeah local grown is always the best, the more its shipped the more the quality goes down

this shit is grown like a mile or two away, so all the tricromes are still perfect

i thought i was tripping when this happened but i wasnt(wish i was lol) a couple of weeks ago i was up in da u.p. of michigan visiting a friend. mi has medical so my friends buddy has permission to grow a couple of plants. He had 6 or so cuttlings and one main one that was ready to harvest. Fucker was nice.. 6 feet or so and so many sticky buds on it. We go out for my birthday we come back and some one broke in to his place and took only the main plant. Now this part is lulz... He calls the cops and reports the break in and about the plant. So eventually they found out who did it guy gets a b&e and theft of medicine....i love the part... theft of medicine....=D

^LMAO!

that would be the funniest 911 call ever, "Um yeah someone stole my weed plant."

There was a 911 call I heard on a tv show some time ago where a person said someone sold them fake crack.. So when the police arrived they tested it, and it was real.. So the person got arrested lol

lol some people are just retarded, especially when it comes to drugs

one of the very first episodes of cops there was a lady who flagged down a cop and said that this lady stole 20 bucks from her. So the cop ask the lady why she gave the other lady 20 bucks for and the lady was oh just because. The cop goes to the house where the other lady lived. The other lady of course denied any know how of said 20 bucks. So the cop presses the other lady the original question on why she gave the other lady 20 bucks. Eventaully the lady says for crack. The cop face palms and says you flagged a cop down cuz you lost your money in a crack deal gone bad. the cop was busting a nut at the end of the episode.

^LMAO!

that would be the funniest 911 call ever, "Um yeah someone stole my weed plant."
he did call 911 and said someone broke in and took some meds. When the cops came he told them that his medical pot plant was taken. The cops didnt even batted a eye and treated it like any other theft . I couldnt believe my eyes, I asked the cop if he thought he would ever investigate something that involved like this and he said "weed is no more harmful then booze. The dept concentrates on real crime now and in the past. There are worst things out there then weed." kinda a cool cop if you ask me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiF1vT4C6Hc
jesus christ its pretty much true that if someone is of english descent, it means they dont know jack shit about speed right?
or dont do it proper? no offense british diggitys, but that piss you call speed where i think it was sam who had no tolerance and a dose was a third of a gram, you cant call 5% amphetamine 95% cuts and shit "speed", i can crush down pharm amps and have a more potent product than UK shit speed. AND IT MAKES NO SENSE TO CUT IT TO ABSOLUTE PISS BUT SELL IT INCREDIBLY CHEAP. like grams for 10-15 pounds, why not jsut sell it by the point...
when was amphetamine a short experience in duration?
what the fuck kind of speed doesnt last at least 4 hours...pharms last double that damn near IME, amphs last too long actually i daresay
Cali's weed is overrated, WA's is, the northeast's is, the midwest's is, europe's is, weed in general is.
although i'd actually smoke on rare occasions if i could do so legally, or at least on amphs smoking a little bit isnt too bad..
i woke up and i feel tired as fuck still, amphs make you feel like a shit sammich for a good damn near 24 hours ime.
well 24 hours including the high so subtract 5-6 from that, after the first few hours you just feel like a shit sammich and you got no euphoria but are wide awake and obsessing over shit..

Last edited:
drug addicts....

renz envy- I've seen all of those besides Pendelum. That festival/2 night rave thing looks amazing. I don't know what kind of music you're into but porter robinson, dada life, wolfgang and laidback are some of my favorite artists in the game right now... would looooove to see pendelum too. benny and rjd2 are always good too. are you from the dallas area ?

Status
Not open for further replies.