Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Blonde

Bluelighter
LSD INFO REQUEST

This thread is a continuation of the original LSD Info Request created in November 2004, the LSD Info Request - Part II created in July 2006, the LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois created in November 2007, the LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro created in October 2008, LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks created in July 2009 and the LSD Info Request: What's going around – The SiXth Sense created in February 2010. The information contained within these threads details the LSD in Blotter and Microdot form that was circulating within AUSTRALIA during these times. Comments have been provided by members who generally have firsthand experience with the described blotter.

It's requested that you provide a detailed physical description of the Blotter/Microdot/Windowpane and a location of purchase when posting in this thread. Descriptions of strength, effects and any other relevant information should be provided. If a photo can be provided this is also very beneficial.

This thread IS NOT a currently circulating request thread, nor is it a price thread. Any posts requesting details of currently circulating LSD or prices will be deleted by the moderators.

The success of this thread is determined by feedback being provided on currently circulating LSD. If you utilise this thread as an information resource, please take the time to provide any information that may assist fellow Bluelighters when it becomes available to you.

If requesting information on a particular blotter the following information must be provided.
Name of blotter/gel/microdot
Description

General discussion about LSD and its use can be found and further discussed in the LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric). The purpose of two threads is to allow for appropriate separation and ultimately easier referencing of this subject.

NOTE: We are going to try and keep this thread a lot cleaner then the previous one. We will remove off-topic chatter and move it to the general discussion thread, so that it is easier for people to find the info they are looking for.

ETA: Link to previous LSD Info Request thread.

Last edited:
Bump.

As noted above, we are intending to keep this thread a lot cleaner then the previous one. Chatter that is not specifically about information on currently circulating tabs will be moved to the general discussion thread. If you want to make posts along those lines, find that thread and make them there.

Cheers :)

woo, new thread ^^^

Just to recap -

FOR SA - these tabs are known to be good lsd tabs

Felix cats, Skulls, Jimmy Hendrix, type R (just a print with R in the middle.)

these are all tested and trust lsd tabs :)

woo, new thread ^^^

Just to recap -

FOR SA - these tabs are known to be good lsd tabs

Felix cats, Skulls, Jimmy Hendrix, type R (just a print with R in the middle.)

these are all tested and trust lsd tabs :)

Hunter S. Thompson's are also still circulating but in very small numbers. :D

Nice work Mr B.

Let's try and keep this thread on track. The LSD info request is one of the hottest threads on BL. The 7th thread was opened in Dec last year and had some 60,000 views in that short time. The cleaner we keep this thread, the easier it will be to ID tabs quickly and efficiently.

Are the felix tabs still going around? I know the Jimi's are.
yer mate there still around i took this pic on friday.I havnt personaly consumed them but people who have are raving on about how good they are there saying better than the cherubs and 3rd eye skulls :D 1 is enough for a decent trip.People even been taking half n been happy

I havnt personaly consumed them but people who have are raving on about how good they are there saying better than the cherubs and 3rd eye skulls :D 1 is enough for a decent trip.People even been taking half n been happy

I personally wouldn't rate them that highly, they're a great tab but I found the third eye skulls to be on another fucking level. :D After half a felix I was able to fall asleep 2 hours in... and I did. :p

I personally wouldn't rate them that highly, they're a great tab but I found the third eye skulls to be on another fucking level. :D After half a felix I was able to fall asleep 2 hours in... and I did. :p

Try the newer batch of felix's, they are stronger than the skulls.

After half a felix I was able to fall asleep 2 hours in... and I did. :p

misleading yo ;P

didn't u had a big night the night be4, before you consumed that half a felix??? i think that was teh reason why u passed out no?

misleading yo ;P

didn't u had a big night the night be4, before you consumed that half a felix??? i think that was teh reason why u passed out no?

Oh, don't mean to turn anyone off, ive had multiple excellent nights on the felixes. I just wouldnt rate them higher than the skulls. Half just wasn't enough to get me tripping, maybe I had a bad one, I don't know. I also havnt tried the new batch though so am definitely looking forward to that!

Oh, don't mean to turn anyone off, ive had multiple excellent nights on the felixes. I just wouldnt rate them higher than the skulls. Half just wasn't enough to get me tripping, maybe I had a bad one, I don't know. I also havnt tried the new batch though so am definitely looking forward to that!

Hehe will be consuming on the weekend or possabily even tonight ;) will be back with a report!Should be a nice welcome back after my last trip in hell :\ dosed 2 skulls thinking i was dosing 1 sisters bf put on salad fingers and flipped the fucked out!!! lol

Last edited:
^
Ah the old "dont want to pick up the square with my finger so will try tip only one out onto my tongue. Then looking back at the baggie after dosing and realising there wasnt just one dropped." 8(

I currently have 3 felix tabs that I am yet to consume, I tried one with a high tolerance, probably was a waste in retrospect, anyway would I have the new batch if I purchased them at the beginning of October, or is there no way of knowing? Because I was going to give half of one to my girlfriend for a first trip and she had a highly terrifying mushroom experience when someone gave her too many, I'm worried about giving her more than she can handle at first, so I'd like to know if it's likely I have the new or old.

^ Others may have different opinions, but if I were dosing someone for their first trip I would start with half even if it's the first batch. I know people who have tripped pretty hard off that. Everyone's different :)

I currently have 3 felix tabs that I am yet to consume, I tried one with a high tolerance, probably was a waste in retrospect, anyway would I have the new batch if I purchased them at the beginning of October, or is there no way of knowing? Because I was going to give half of one to my girlfriend for a first trip and she had a highly terrifying mushroom experience when someone gave her too many, I'm worried about giving her more than she can handle at first, so I'd like to know if it's likely I have the new or old.

Yeah I was going to give her half of the old batch, I'm considering not giving half of the new one if it's as strong as everyone seems to be saying, which is why I want to know which one I might have, if they're too strong I'll go get some slightly less potent tabs and give her half of that. I really want to ease her into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.