Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ So very true, Welcome to bluelight! Please enjoy the advice of others as we are all about harm reduction :) Feel free to ask any questions!

just picked up some of those fractals fieldy, will tell you how they go. Have a fairly good experience with ol lucy so will be able to guage a bit. Havent picked up any of these felixs or cherubs of recent to measure against them but hey. Although get this, on some of the sides of my tabs there seems to be some shonky angles and lack of perferated cardboard so i think someone has treated themselves to some snips of my tabs. Seriously, some people!!

I noticed with these that a lot of them are all different sizes, even ones that were in the middle of mine and surrounded with others were not the same size as the others... A couple were even half the size of a normal and a couple were double the size. I found it quite puzzling. 8(

jtap0k.jpg

I'd say these are about average to weak.

1 and a half had me tripping pretty good but there wasn't really any visuals to accompany it.

I noticed with these that a lot of them are all different sizes, even ones that were in the middle of mine and surrounded with others were not the same size as the others... A couple were even half the size of a normal and a couple were double the size. I found it quite puzzling. 8(

Hm this could probably mean someone took some snips off tabs high up on the supply chain possibly?

Yep fieldy, double sided tabs as you said, never had that before. Was a decent, I'd say medium dose of LSD. Good OEVS off just one tab and no acid guts to speak of. Id say worth it for sure:)

Sorry guys, I'm new and I've never tried anything but I'm looking forward LSD. I saw you listed some "brands(?)" of LSD in the first few page which are to be considered quality tabs. Could you explain how you know that for sure?

Cause we ate them

Yeh no visuals of 1.5 is a bad sign of strength, I liked the print tho Demanufacturer

Hm this could probably mean someone took some snips off tabs high up on the supply chain possibly?

Yep fieldy, double sided tabs as you said, never had that before. Was a decent, I'd say medium dose of LSD. Good OEVS off just one tab and no acid guts to speak of. Id say worth it for sure:)

awesome man glad you had a good time!!! average would be what on the ug scale...sorry im noob still! :) i found them to be really clean, what about yourself?

Nah I reckon that whatever they used to perforate them was a bit dodge or amateur... Would you say these tabs are clean and anything else you would compare them with? I haven't tried any yet, waiting for a nice day with a few activities on so I can really enjoy it. :)

^ I think they were clean in a sence that i didnt feel dirty or get acid guts i hear people speak of, a few farts and burps but overall just a good positive few experiences and such clarity and peace with myself and my surroundings....i thought mdma was good but imho it doesnt come close to cid.

Fieldy said:
awesome man glad you had a good time!!! average would be what on the ug scale...sorry im noob still! i found them to be really clean, what about yourself?

It's probably best for people to refrain from making random guesses on what the microgram content may be, as for many people they have never had access to a known and confirmed quantity with which to compare. Not to mention a certain, well known experiment in which people being TOLD they were receiving a particular dose had more impact on them then the ACTUAL LSD quantity did.

^ i agree with you there, im just curious as anyone really because id like to guage a strength for the next time i decide to eat some trips again if the opportunity arises.

I have been able to get a better picture of those fractals that are floating around at the moment, I can seem to put the picture up on here though, it's only allowing me to post the link.... Does anyone know what the issue might be? It's coming up that it's an invalid URL :\

http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h354/smiggle1988/?action=view&current=FractalsClose.jpg

If anyone else has got some feedback on the above image that would be fantastic...

Thats definitely them. Basically if you have any blue/purple patterned tab that is double sided theyre them. Never come across double sided patterns before. But yes I would recommend these%)

Fieldy as mentioned im not gonna dare delve into microgram guesses ha. Basically if you have good OEVS off one tab its a medium to high dose of cid. Thats what your after:) (Of course this then changes for people who dont have visuals on acid, as I do know a few!)

Also going around Brisbane are "crop circles". Had these a few weeks ago. They have white and orange backgrounds with a black symbol which varies from square to square. Mine had a bio hazard sign on them. Saw other symbols and theyre just trippy looking "alien" like symbols. Also pretty decent.

Thats definitely them. Basically if you have any blue/purple patterned tab that is double sided theyre them. Never come across double sided patterns before. But yes I would recommend these%)

Fieldy as mentioned im not gonna dare delve into microgram guesses ha. Basically if you have good OEVS off one tab its a medium to high dose of cid. Thats what your after:) (Of course this then changes for people who dont have visuals on acid, as I do know a few!)

Also going around Brisbane are "crop circles". Had these a few weeks ago. They have white and orange backgrounds with a black symbol which varies from square to square. Mine had a bio hazard sign on them. Saw other symbols and theyre just trippy looking "alien" like symbols. Also pretty decent.

Cool, I just want clean acid, none of those bloody RC's, glad to hear that's what I've got, it's getting me even more keen to try them :D

I heard the crop circles were not actual LSD that they were something else... Don't know how true this is though just something that I was informed of from a mate....

Yeah you should enjoy for sure. Getting more for this weekend so give a thought out as probably making the trip to the same far off galaxy:D

The majority of my trips have all been from clean LSD. Only once was I given a DOX chemical and knew straight away due to the foul taste on the blotter. But nah crop circles(if were talking about the same ones) were definitely LSD. No taste, correct hours of the trip and yeah all things acid:)

Yeah no probs, either way i think they were great for a first time and i look forward to trying them again if they circulate again! according to erowid and the experiences itself id guess between 50 - 150 ug...i dont want to misinform people but everything i thought and read i thought was not possible happened and more.....god bless clean lsd!!! I wish nano was around i value his imput!

Last edited:
Had some Dracula tabs on the weekend, printed for a party and from my new pal who's been sourcing me the good's, including the avatars and the new batch of felixes.

Now the dracula tabs are probably the cleanest dose I've ever had, I had some acid guts but hey I had been eating mexican food for days :p Bad idea.
Anyway so clean you can barely tell if you're hallucinating or not. One tab had me so gone I couldn't walk around for a little, just wiped me.

Also tried half a multicoloured bike on top of it, very colourful, very visual LSD, definitely worth picking up if you come across them. Yet to try these properly on their own or at full dose but you can just tell they're good stuff. I am also yet to try the new batch of felixes, oh man too much to try :D

Sorry for the lack of pics guys, but you'll know these tabs if you see them, the name says it all.

Happy tripping.

Tangerino! Where are you from? I'm in Adelaide and I heard the Dracula tabs circulating were doi...

^ i agree with you there, im just curious as anyone really because id like to guage a strength for the next time i decide to eat some trips again if the opportunity arises.

theres not point sticking a number on it mate most ug estimates are wayyyyyyy off the mark.The best thing we can do is compair them to other tabs in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.