Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - 8th Wonder Of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
misleading yo ;P

didn't u had a big night the night be4, before you consumed that half a felix??? i think that was teh reason why u passed out no?

And yes, you are right. I was incredibly scattered when I took that half. Can't believe I forgot that. Haha! Awkward...

^
Ah the old "dont want to pick up the square with my finger so will try tip only one out onto my tongue. Then looking back at the baggie after dosing and realising there wasnt just one dropped." 8(

lool nah was out fishing ofcourse had no light with us so i had to sneak onto a boat n use my mobile phone to get trips....totaly loving the ocean wondering why the fucking im tripping so much harder than last time.looooooooovin it then we took off.get home mates ask for trips look in the bagie n realised i took 2 insted of one and idono my heart kinda sunk just got worst sense of anxity ever then sisters bf put those videos on that didnt help.So i just put headphones on and tryed playin my new game on the PC.....trying to learn a new format for a game (i play ps3 normaly if i play anything) on a bad acid trip was the hardest thing eva....bombed 30mg of valium sisters bf took off n before the valium kicked in i was better :\

Really?! Even more of these cherub crew tabs circulating. So does that place the Jimi Hendrix, Felix The Cats, Cherubs and Skulls and now the Sunflower roughly at the same potency? Give or take say 15 - 30 approximate micrograms? That's with the skulls being the strongest according to reports yeah?

Also I want to hear some more reports on these little multicoloured bikes? I've seen them from multiple sources, at least two or three and everyone is saying they're great. I really want to know where they rate in relation to the others tabs circulating, I suppose if no one posts before I get some I'll just consume and compare to the Felixes which I'll be taking next Friday. I'll nab a picture as well.

Really?! Even more of these cherub crew tabs circulating. So does that place the Jimi Hendrix, Felix The Cats, Cherubs and Skulls and now the Sunflower roughly at the same potency? Give or take say 15 - 30 approximate micrograms? That's with the skulls being the strongest according to reports yeah?

Also I want to hear some more reports on these little multicoloured bikes? I've seen them from multiple sources, at least two or three and everyone is saying they're great. I really want to know where they rate in relation to the others tabs circulating, I suppose if no one posts before I get some I'll just consume and compare to the Felixes which I'll be taking next Friday. I'll nab a picture as well.

I've been told by plenty of people that the new batch of the felix cats top everything so far (cherubs skulls ect) i got some felix's left but im off pychs for now :\

Had a Felix the cat tab on the weekend, first full tab, nice but minor OEV and CEV, jaw was fucking chattering like a mother fucker, full pupil dilation, peak lasted about 2-3 hours. No negative effects other than slight nausea that lasted for about 2 hours. would defs dose these again.

hehe I might have to try some of these new felix's.

I've only just finished my stash of cherubs a few weeks ago. Time for more interstellar dravel :D

Just picked up a few Fractals tabs in qld, they have got the patterns printed on both sides, any info would be greatly appreciated as me and my girl are looking to trip for the first time in the next few days. Mods what the limit for pictures?

Fieldy the rule for pictures tends to be personal use quantities only, to me that figures out that in the case of tabs you shouldn't really need to snap more than 5 trips unless it is neccessary to get a good idea of the design.

015_320x239.jpg
^ tabs i spoke of in the other post - any info would be great! plan on dropping a half today with my partner for the first time and am very excited!!!!!!

Day is all planned, beautiful surroundings located and picked, gf at hand, some light snacks,music,towels,friz bee.....should be a good afternoon/night! Will attempt to post a report sometime in the next few days haha :D

Last edited:
015_320x239.jpg
^ tabs i spoke of in the other post - any info would be great! plan on dropping a half today with my partner for the first time and am very excited!!!!!!

Day is all planned, beautiful surroundings located and picked, gf at hand, some light snacks,music,towels,friz bee.....should be a good afternoon/night! Will attempt to post a report sometime in the next few days haha :D

hehehe hope you have a great first trip mate :D

felix's are still out and about got some the other day but apprently there thinning down in numbers :( hopfuly will have some jimi hendrix's soon much people had them?

Back to reality.....me and my girl ate half at 12:30 still feeling it now...at 8:56pm, i feel my life has changed for the better....now to eat another half with the girl now were home and see where our night takes us! either way fractals are gewwwwwwwwwd!

^ Re-dosing after an hour or slightly longer then that is generally useless with LSD in my experience. If you look around, you'll see people generally recommend that a re-dose should be taken much earlier then 8 hours.

Once you've finished, you should post in the LSD General Discussion thread and tell us how it all went. Glad you've had an enjoyable first trip. :)

Hi anyone know about some "Jesus" tabs going around was going to pick some up but none of my mates have had any yet (getting old, kids etc.) We were planning on having some this weekend. My concern is I dont wanna get bromodragonflied as that is some of the nastiest shit known to man. The tabs make up a pic of jesus. Had a bit of a look didn't seem to be any crystals on the tabs so I'm hoping they are ok. Cant remember much more about them just had a quick look and didn't get any at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.