• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IVing MDMA

iROLL22

Bluelighter
I sold some molly to a heroin junkie and we were kicking it with some other people. He said he needed to go to the bathroom. He came back, sat on the couch and got the craziest look on his face as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his jaw shook like a motherfucker! He said it was one of the most pleasurable feelings in the world! anyone else tried IVing MDMA?

From what I have heard, it is often unpleasant because you somehow roll TOO HARD and it becomes extremely overwhelming extremely quickly. This doesnt mean I wouldnt be down to do it in a heartbeat if I had some molliE and a clean rig. How much did he slam?

200mgs aka 2 points..he said it was short lasting but he will do a crankball alot so i think he is used to that feeling of speediness

its not recommended unless you have pure mdma, which is highly unlikely. injecting the cutting agent can lead to several different issues. shooting a pill would probably be the worst thing you could do.

from a dealers point of view id say they wouldnt cut their stuff with crap that was really harmfull. all their customers would just die off quicker than normal and they'd loose profits.

from a dealers point of view id say they wouldnt cut their stuff with crap that was really harmfull. all their customers would just die off quicker than normal and they'd loose profits.
I know we're talking MDMA here, but back home (seattle) dick dads were cutting cocaine with Levamisole, a deworming agent that apparently fucks with your immune system so you end up getting super sick. Thankfully this has not happened to me, but it's not unheard of for dealers to cut their shit with harmful bullcrap.

IV mdma is a waste imo. If you want a massive rush and are on the wild side and know what your doing shoot meth,
molly is suppose to be chill, not speedy and shit.

Read some of the trip reports - people do inject MDMA (or what they have bought believing its MDMA).

I know we're talking MDMA here, but back home (seattle) dick dads were cutting cocaine with Levamisole, a deworming agent that apparently fucks with your immune system so you end up getting super sick. Thankfully this has not happened to me, but it's not unheard of for dealers to cut their shit with harmful bullcrap.

Dick Dads? Uh actually the supply is being cut before it even enters The US meaning it's everywhere from Mexico to Canada.

200mgs aka 2 points..he said it was short lasting but he will do a crankball alot so i think he is used to that feeling of speediness

he injected 200 mg?! i dont even pop that much. that wud be way to much to shoot if you had good gear.

i had mdma that i know was real mdma because i tested it with a marquis and mecke reagents. i shot it and it was fucking awesome the rush was pretty fucking intense and actually kind of scared me, but after the rush i rollled hard. and i only shot half a tenth (50mg). pretty cool considering i usually have to snort about 200mg to rolll that hard

My buddy shot it, as everyone else has said he said it was intense as hell. It's mostly a rush, i imagine the experience happening so fast. Also i guess some people are better at handling bad side effects. I for one don't want to feel my heart shaking my whole body but some people are good at ignoring that stuff.

It is intense as hell, and very, very short-lived. Probably have to fiend that shit like every other IV addict to keep the roll going, I went through five pills that one, single time.

<3 <3 <3

heard conflicting reports, from some its not worth it and from others it is the shit...its rare tho...ive never done it and that is my preffered method of ingestion

I would say it isn't worth it, and it is the shit--depends if you know it is in fact MDMA(verified via marquis, etc). Really best to stick to oral(I was pissed as a fart when I decided to do this, btw).

Cheers,

Morphling

I ' ve done 4-5 times and I loved it.
The first time I was sitting in my sofa, eyes rolled back and in absolute heaven for about 45 minutes, then I stood up walked and went to my job feeling great for the rest of the evening.
I believe the high would be more enjoybable for a junkie/heroin addict than a raver/ party type.
Probably not the smartest thing to do, but since I done I never took MDMA otherway.
If you want to do it start with a very small dose, this thing hits you so hard that you wont have time to take out the needle.
I am talking about MDMA crystals/powder of course not pills.