Bluelight

Thread: IVing MDMA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    IVing MDMA 
    Bluelighter
    I sold some molly to a heroin junkie and we were kicking it with some other people. He said he needed to go to the bathroom. He came back, sat on the couch and got the craziest look on his face as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his jaw shook like a motherfucker! He said it was one of the most pleasurable feelings in the world! anyone else tried IVing MDMA?

2. Collapse Details

From what I have heard, it is often unpleasant because you somehow roll TOO HARD and it becomes extremely overwhelming extremely quickly. This doesnt mean I wouldnt be down to do it in a heartbeat if I had some molliE and a clean rig. How much did he slam?

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    200mgs aka 2 points..he said it was short lasting but he will do a crankball alot so i think he is used to that feeling of speediness

4. Collapse Details

its not recommended unless you have pure mdma, which is highly unlikely. injecting the cutting agent can lead to several different issues. shooting a pill would probably be the worst thing you could do.

5. Collapse Details

I doubt 99% of heroin addicts have uncut gear but it wouldn't stop them

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    from a dealers point of view id say they wouldnt cut their stuff with crap that was really harmfull. all their customers would just die off quicker than normal and they'd loose profits.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tm1210mk2 View Post
    I doubt 99% of heroin addicts have uncut gear but it wouldn't stop them
    Lets not forget heroin is taken IV waaaay more than MDMA, crazy madmen and idiots inject MD.

& I doubt the OPs story is true.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter I Care Because You Do's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoPolo View Post
    from a dealers point of view id say they wouldnt cut their stuff with crap that was really harmfull. all their customers would just die off quicker than normal and they'd loose profits.
    I know we're talking MDMA here, but back home (seattle) dick dads were cutting cocaine with Levamisole, a deworming agent that apparently fucks with your immune system so you end up getting super sick. Thankfully this has not happened to me, but it's not unheard of for dealers to cut their shit with harmful bullcrap.

9. Collapse Details

IV mdma is a waste imo. If you want a massive rush and are on the wild side and know what your doing shoot meth,
    molly is suppose to be chill, not speedy and shit.

10. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Read some of the trip reports - people do inject MDMA (or what they have bought believing its MDMA).

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by I Care Because You Do View Post
    I know we're talking MDMA here, but back home (seattle) dick dads were cutting cocaine with Levamisole, a deworming agent that apparently fucks with your immune system so you end up getting super sick. Thankfully this has not happened to me, but it's not unheard of for dealers to cut their shit with harmful bullcrap.
    Dick Dads? Uh actually the supply is being cut before it even enters The US meaning it's everywhere from Mexico to Canada.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by iROLL22 View Post
    200mgs aka 2 points..he said it was short lasting but he will do a crankball alot so i think he is used to that feeling of speediness
    he injected 200 mg?! i dont even pop that much. that wud be way to much to shoot if you had good gear.

13. Collapse Details

I'd expect 200mg to be in the potential heart attack zone. Probably get some pretty good visuals though. Wonder how pure this dudes MDMA actually was?

14. Collapse Details

Definetly on my to do list; sounds like pure immediate hedonistic pleasure

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter I Care Because You Do's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ck3n3D View Post
    Dick Dads? Uh actually the supply is being cut before it even enters The US meaning it's everywhere from Mexico to Canada.
    Hah, oops, that was my phone being weird. "Dickheads" is what I meant to say

16. Collapse Details

i had mdma that i know was real mdma because i tested it with a marquis and mecke reagents. i shot it and it was fucking awesome the rush was pretty fucking intense and actually kind of scared me, but after the rush i rollled hard. and i only shot half a tenth (50mg). pretty cool considering i usually have to snort about 200mg to rolll that hard

17. Collapse Details

My buddy shot it, as everyone else has said he said it was intense as hell. It's mostly a rush, i imagine the experience happening so fast. Also i guess some people are better at handling bad side effects. I for one don't want to feel my heart shaking my whole body but some people are good at ignoring that stuff.

18. Collapse Details

It is intense as hell, and very, very short-lived. Probably have to fiend that shit like every other IV addict to keep the roll going, I went through five pills that one, single time.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    heard conflicting reports, from some its not worth it and from others it is the shit...its rare tho...ive never done it and that is my preffered method of ingestion

20. Collapse Details

I would say it isn't worth it, and it is the shit--depends if you know it is in fact MDMA(verified via marquis, etc). Really best to stick to oral(I was pissed as a fart when I decided to do this, btw).

Cheers,

Morphling

21. Collapse Details

I ' ve done 4-5 times and I loved it.
    The first time I was sitting in my sofa, eyes rolled back and in absolute heaven for about 45 minutes, then I stood up walked and went to my job feeling great for the rest of the evening.
    I believe the high would be more enjoybable for a junkie/heroin addict than a raver/ party type.
    Probably not the smartest thing to do, but since I done I never took MDMA otherway.
    If you want to do it start with a very small dose, this thing hits you so hard that you wont have time to take out the needle.
    I am talking about MDMA crystals/powder of course not pills.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Ive done it, it's pretty popular here in New Zealand- a hell of a lot of people exclusively IV MDMA powder, its almost got to the point that needle users buy powder while everyone else buys caps/pills. People have also started banging mephedrone and methylone too. Personally I find it all a bit concerning, it's introducing a lot of people well outside of the 'traditional' IV drug user circles.

The main thing that I'd say is that it becomes much closer to smoking/shooting meth than to simply swallowing some MD. It's fairly short lived, 4-6 hours, but it's got one mean rush...I mean it is much more loved up than straight methamp, but the rush is pretty incapacitating. You do feel great, but your heart is pounding out of your chest, you're sweating like a fucking pig and need a good sit down.

People tend to shoot around 60-120mg, it depends a lot on how experienced you are with stimulants (not so much 'empathegens', I mean straightforward hert pumping stimulants), what sort of tolerance you have, the quality of the powder & simply how big you are. An average sized man with a good amount of experience with MD and a bit of experience with meth can comfortably start with ~80g.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by I Care Because You Do View Post
    You'll never be sure. A very large amount of US cocaine over 50% is cut with levamisole, as it has very similar appearance, and even effects to cocaine.

24. Collapse Details

So a friend of SWIMs said they could get her some really good H, when they brought it back it was a white crystalline powder with larger chunks of "crystals" after reading a few posts about pure H being white and in some cases crystallized SWIM thought she hit the jackpot, after prepping .07/gram the super clear solution was drawn up(looked just like water) after 30 seconds an immediate rush hit SWIM and she broke out in an all body drenching sweat. It was like no feeling ever before, as soon as SWIMs eyes started twitching and going wonky she went and looked in the mirror- pupils the size of dimes and almost no visible iris color- indeed, SWIMs friend had given her Molly instead of dope and now 4 hours later SWIM is still rolling strong, alone, wanting to sleep because work comes early. She is very upset but hard to be angry when you're on E... Needless to say, you can IV MDMA/Molly and with a very small amount you will roll your face- everyone's body chemistry is different and everyone's individual experience will differ but SWIM can testify that this particular batch of Molly seems close to pure and very easy to IV, now if only SWIM could have gotten that H instead... Le sigh

25. Collapse Details

Sitting on a crystal throne in a castle made of LSD
    ^ No swiming in these pools but DAMN I couldn't imagine getting a shot of MDMA instead of heroin haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast