• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? V. The breakfast of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still morning for me so: coming down from that 40mg of oxy. Put a single hit of acid under my tounge for a couple of minutes then swallowed it. Second time trying LSD. Blotter had some knd of elf shoes on it.

Edit: I feel like this was a really low dose on this blotter. Didn't really trip just got the stimulant feeling and a few small visuals.

Last edited:
20mg oxy
12.5mg Nitrazepam
20mg Diazepam
4mg Alprazalom
0.3g buds

I really hope I can convince my dr I need a script of oxys this arvo....even 10mg tabs would do!!

4mg - Buprenorphine
2 Cups Coffee
1 Coke-Cola

For once in my life I actually FEEL the caffeine! I thought that would be impossible after so much meth/coke abuse over the years.
No dope cravings this morning, odd..yet refreshing!

Goddamn 4.30am....gotta get that Schmack though and it's a 5hr roundtrip:X.....anyway,breakfast of champions!

100mg Oxy
2mg Alprazalom
30mg Diazepam
2.5mg Nitrazepam(why the Nitrazepam??!?Tis' my favourite benzo and even 2.5mg changes the benzo vibe...for me anyway)
0.15g Bud
8(8(8(

Goddamn 4.30am....gotta get that Schmack though and it's a 5hr roundtrip:X.....anyway,breakfast of champions!

100mg Oxy
2mg Alprazalom
30mg Diazepam
2.5mg Nitrazepam(why the Nitrazepam??!?Tis' my favourite benzo and even 2.5mg changes the benzo vibe...for me anyway)
0.15g Bud
8(8(8(
damn dude 5 hour round trip to cop? but with all the shit you eat for breakfast, i wouldn't even remember making the trip.

5g super green bali kratom
3g Thai maeng da kratom
Vitamins D and E
A cup of coffee

Trying to stay healthy and trying not to smoke cannabis in the daytime anymore. Doing well so far, but slightly overdoing the kratom. There's worse things I could be into though....

This morning I started my day with 2 percocets and a bong load. 'Tis going to be a great day :)

coffee
key bump(s) of some leftover ketamine from last night
cigarettes
and an ancient aliens marathon on history channel. although it's pretty much bullshit, it's rather entertaining with a nose full of kittymeowmeow

saving the klonopin and weed for later

~0.5mg bupe
150mg diphenhydramine
3.6g gapapentin

I just realized that my script is only for 1.8g a day, my doctor made it seem like he would get me on 3.2g because of the terrible tolerance. Oh well, I'm high and that's what counts

50mg of NO MONEY
50mg of DRY CONNECTS
Coffee
3mg Clonazepam
50mg tramadol
60mg codeine
1mg Alprazolam

---------------

Still freezing cold, still just existing...

Last edited:
Can of Redbull, 1.2 g of Phenibut mixed into Grapefruit juice. 5 500 mg Siberian Ginseng tablets. Nicotine mouth spray (almost as good as a cigar!).

After work:

Glass of Poppy Pod Tea, 75% of hydroxyzine, 200 mg Cimetidine, 10 mg of Buspirone, 40 mg Seroxat (Paroxetine) and 1 mg of Etizolam (snorted).

Status
Not open for further replies.