• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Benzofuran analogues of Tryptamines (e.g. 5-MeO-BFE)

It will be true that Dimemebfe (what a mouthful) is the benzofuranyl analog of 5-MeO-DMT with the indole nitrogen replaced with an oxygen.

well iv got my free sample coming monday or tuesday so i'll be the guinea pig to try this stuff and let you all know what its like just got to remember not to do my mesket mxe or 2-dpmp first

i was meant to when i posted this just had other thing i needed to buy that week . i am use to being a guinea pig until i found this site i didn't take much notice of dosage or dangers just jumped in both feet . i will say i am weary of this substance because iv had a few very bad trips so will be going slowly with it

if i can il write one lol most likely just post abit of info in here because i have a mad week planed out with my other chemicals .

well its looking like it will be later in the week having trouble getting any contact from them at the moment just says prosesing order and their not answering emails or phone

i took some of the orange goo on friday night and was not disappointed. I was describe it as like a good ecstasy pill for the first two hours that tails off into the effects a lowish ketamine dose. Your motor skills are tested (balance, walking can be a bit tricky) but its no worse than being quite drunk. Certainly not for the unexperienced though.

dose was around 75mg btw

sorry, what's Roa?

ahhh, orally :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't we used to have a rule about sourcing? Oh yeah, we still do. I had to unapprove a bunch of posts and hand out a few warnings and infractions. You all know the rules.

Last edited:
Didn't we used to have a rule about sourcing? Oh yeah, we still do. I had to unapprove a bunch of posts and hand out a few warnings and infractions. You all know the rules.
sorry, but I remained very vague about the vendor in question, and thought that my post was in the best interest of harm reduction...

Being vague isn't good enough. I might have given you more leeway had you not already had one of your posts in this thread edited for the same reason. You can say everything that needs to be said for HR purposes without talking about vendors at all- "if you have an orange goo, DO NOT TAKE IT, it is impure garbage"- yeah? Anyway, apology accepted, I don't like handing out infractions, so let's forget about this, move on, an behave ourselves in future, mmmmmmkay?

sorry for the delay, i wrote a lengthy paragraph yesterday, went to post and it disappeared; c'est la vie. Anyhoo...by way of reply icekilla the effects i experienced were firstly coming up quite quickly (say half an hour/40mins) then a levelling off of the high but not a plateau i would say i.e. you get a stronger effect until about the hour and half mark before gently beginning to come down of that initial high. As i said above i think it was quite like MDMA; i had strong empathetic feelings and and trouble concentrating. I was out with friends and lost most of my interest in any complex conversations that were going on in preference for just focusing on the music/ambience and more superficial conversation (I know that some might say that that shows reduced empathetic feeling, but the difficulty in concentrating on what was being said made this so, rather than any other thing). Over time (after about two and half, to three hours) i felt more of a dissociative effect, less empathetic and lost interest in talking to my friends much at all - although i did have to get up early the next day so i could have been mentally bringing myself down to a degree i guess. I dropped the goo at about 8:30 and was in bed asleep by 3am. Throughout the expereince my balance and motor skills were impaired, quite markedly for the first two hours. This factor would likely scare an inexperienced user, in my view; combined with the other effects its a potent cocktail but an experienced user should be ok (but should be careful/mindful in terms of environment) at the dose i took. For a night of partying i would want more than the one dose in order to try and repeat the first phase (ideally several times). Whether that's feasible seratonin-wise, i'm not sure yet. Other than tiredness (quite acute early on the next morning) i don't think there's really any 'come down' to speak i.e the morning after and since, i certainly havn't been at all moody or bad tempered which i can be prone to sometimes.

personally i wouldn't describe it as a 'psychedelic' because for me those effects wern't profound enough, or to put it another way i didn't think that that was the primary characteristic - such effects (patterns, visual distortions of various sorts) were there however. However a friend of mine who dropped the same dose did call it a psychadelic

Last edited by a moderator:
nice one thank you for that at least i will have a ruff idea of whats coming now . would you mix it with a stim like say you can e's and speed or could you maybe mix it with say mxe ?