• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DPT Thread V1 (Archive 10-3-03 - 5-13-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lower doses of this drug haven't really been explored, so
i figured i'd add some data. insufflated 10 mg Hcl, noticeable effects
within 5 minutes, peak from the 30 minute point to the 2 hour point
with a 1.5 hour drop. probably a medium ++, no OEVs, light CEVs
of moving shapes, eidetic imagery, and surprisingly a faint dissolution
of the boundary between Self and Not-self. music pleasant and
fantastical, sedative and relaxing effect, pleasing afterglow lasting into
the next day. mm DPT!

^^^ I have lost count of the times I took low doses of DPT.

In the 10-20mg range insufflated, DPT produces a 'living memory" of the profound trips that higher doses cause. It creates an unmistakable mood lift, and a feeling of internal bliss and external empathy, better so than MDMA.

That, of course, is for me. I imagine if your DPT trips were frightening (mine were nothing but pure divine bliss), then you won't like low doses either.

I absolutely love a 15-25mg dose of insufflated DPT. Distinct euphoria, minor visuals and excellent music enhancer. Mood is BLISSED out as Jamshyd said. Low doses of DPT are great. Short duration also...recreational as hell.:D

I could get addicted to low doses (~20mg) of DPT... Smoked Freebase AND insufflated HCl Salt. Feels Like a long lasting orgasm. The taste enhancement is unbelievable, music is great as well, I also laugh a lot and things will look kinda trippy.
I have gone smoking rolling paper strips soaked with DPT freebase through the bing for a whole day. It is awesome.

crOOk

I fucking LOVE DPT and consider it the most "useful" of the psychadelics, and all drugs for that matter. DPT is something that I would consider a sarcrament from God and I treat it as such (as I suggest anyone else do). I am also against the crowd that says it is not a fun trip at all. I find DPT to be very uplifiting psychologically.

The ONLY route of administration that I would suggest for DPT is IntraMuscular Injection. I have experimented with Oral, Nasal, and IM and IM is the only one that brought on such strong effects and such rapid onset the way that IM did. The dosage is cut in half from nasal practically, and the trip lasts just as long (I actually never got HIGH with nasal ever). Plus, because DPT is very stable under heat you can boil boil boil before you filter and shoot.

The DPT trip for me is the same every time: Everything vibrates, the walls turn purple and green, I see eyes in everything, I meet god. The only way to describe the trip is to say that it is a complete ++++ LSD trip compressed into a 3 hour time frame as opposed to the 16 hours of LSD at ++++ doses.

Fuck I have to go, but I will edit and elaborate further.

i have to echo the sentiment, low doses of DPT are GREAT!

5-10mg smoked DPT freebase produced a distinct happy mood, snapped me out of a sad state (i read the newspaper, saw lies and hypocracy, got very pissed off at the world. i felt like mila jojovich in the 5th element: "why should humans be saved, they suck ass!") but now everythings hunky-dory. no visuals, just lots of happy energy.

now i feel like mila after she's shown human love.

BLISSED OUT! :D

Here is the latest of the updated B&D threads... 109 redundant posts removed. This is one that I've always wanted to try, and never got around to it. Reading this thread renewed my interest!

Enjoy the newness and dandiness of this thread! =D
EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS POINT HAS BEEN CLEANED

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have experience with smoking the hcl salt? I've been told that it's quite active.

If one had a large amount of hcl and wanted to smoke, converting to base would be ideal. However, if one only had 60mg, it wouldn't be worth the trouble and losses, even if minor.

I always thought that only the freebase of DPT could be smoked. I could be wrong though.

^ You can smoke the HCl Salt, it's just not as intense, as smoking oil base. Using the same measurements > i.e. 20mg HCl /20mg oil.

Yeah, I love the low dose trips too. DPT is as wonderful tool to work with. It Seems to bring me a bit closer to "knowiness" God mind or the illusion of it.
Anyhow, life's a classroom

The salt tastes hideous smoked. Not that the base is tasty, but not as bad, at least for me. I find 50mgs IM a close to perfect tryp trip, only downside to DPT being the bad shakes I get.

My impression of DPT is that it is terrifying and causes an intense fear reaction almost every time. But it seems from this thread that a number of you don't find it frightening at all. This makes me very much more curious than I once was...

Xorkoth said:
My impression of DPT is that it is terrifying and causes an intense fear reaction almost every time. But it seems from this thread that a number of you don't find it frightening at all. This makes me very much more curious than I once was...

For the most part, I find DPT terrifying...yet I’ve gone back many times. On the other hand, I only took huge dosages (i.e. 100mg) via insufflation. My experiences with IMed DPT have been far more smooth…but I never went beyond 60mg that way. Never smoked it…but it seems that is the best way to go from what I can gather from the reports.

shulginist said:
Does any one have any experience orally ingesting DPT along with a MAOI supplement?

Ask zophen (if he ever looks at this thread!) - he said the experience was quite amazing (that was with pure harmaline dihydrochloride though)

Xorkoth said:
this was the reaction Iv had to 5meodmt, but recently I had no such reaction when itw as offered to me. Honestly anything thats not salvia I can live being stuck in, and that what most the fears Iv had on psychedelics were, just a stuck thought that echoed louder and louder.

DPT scares the crap out of me. Every single time I've taken it, I've gotten The Fear, and have been slapped around by it a couple times.

I think I'm also a bit sensitive to it. 60mg insufflated is enough to make me start parting with reality.

Its a terrifying experience for me at a full dose. Smaller ones, like 20mg or so just make me anxious and hit me with an intensity of around 2g mediocre mushrooms. Completely different effect, but that same kind of weirdness you get when you are halfway in.

When I did do full doses, it was a ride, for sure. Very visual, with constant racing thoughts.

The first time I tried it, someone (associated w/ a friend of a roommate at the time) had this huge chain and was threatening my life. He thought I stole a bike from him, I didn't know anything about any of that stuff, was fried, and thought we were having a normal conversation. As I walked home it hit me what almost happened (though he later apologized profusely). I think this tainted future experiments.

Church said:
^ Um, yeah I can see how that would!! 8(

No shit!

However, after sitting down and listening to the guy apologize (and getting smoked out everyday on his homegrown grade A nuggetry for like a month) I came to get over that for the most part.

Still, DPT is really jarring to me. The takeoff is not as fast as DMT for me, even when smoked, but its so intense, so quick, I just don't have time to adapt. Its not just the takeoff that unsettles me, though... it goes on for an hour - hour and a half, whereas all the other stuff I've tried that throws me around (DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, etc) lasts just a few minutes. I think thats a big part of it.

I spend the entire experience trying to adapt to this radical change in perception of reality. By the time I get there, its winding down.

I'd be willing to try it again, orally with an MAOI, but thats the only way. And even then, probably only if some kind soul gave me some. I don't want to buy a gram or whatever just to try it a different method and find out its about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.