Weird stuff you did for drugs

I don't know if this is weird, but I put on my thinking cap, started a bsns-looking email, and went around to overseas chemical suppliers asking about research chemicals I needed for my lab for "research on microbial cultures." As broad and vague a statement as that, we got some interesting responses, typically in severely-broken English. I mean I didn't put on a suit and tie and fly out there to shake hands, but its something right? Idk that's all I got.

Typical one: I would carpet farm for specs and pieces of drugs for hours until i got myself a line of about 10% drug 90% dust and snort it. Pretty much didnt do anything either but I kept on fiending like that for a while :p

One day I was out of weed and just had a bunch of jars with THC crystals all caked inside them but with no way to get it out. I got a piece of paper towel and scrubbed the towel in there to get the crystals. Then smoked the piece of paper towel. Needless to say I pretty much just smoked a paper towel. LOL

Best one yet: Not me, My friend. We were at a club and it just opened up. Everyone was running to the bathroom to pop there tabs. I stuck mine in my mouth and used the faucet to gulp it down with some water. There was like a butler guy in that bathroom supplying candy and paper towels. sort of thing. Guess he thought he didnt wanna be seen. I dont know what was going through his head. But he went into the stall and popped his pill in private but used TOILET WATER to drink it down with. LOL! Still makes me laugh to this day. What a nub :p

Prostitution and yes Im a man. I have fucked old ladies for pills and money.

I called in my moms scrips for years after she stopped taking them and picked em up myself.

Faked a seizure.

Went to a hospital and said Im not leaving till I get a shot of dilaudid one way or another and yes it worked.

Stole 800 dollars cash from a close friend. Well we are not friends anymore.

Told people that I would get them drugs and made them wait at the gas station and got said drugs and left them there.

I go thru the trash at every doctors office I go to and sometimes I find whole bottles of narcotics.

Hit up Grandma and asked her for her pain medication.

Got my mom to fake back pain and get a script.

Took up an interest in model airplanes at the age of five cuz I heard sniffing glue was fun, which I devoloped quite a fondness for.

Jacked off in front of a faggot for 200 bucks.

Stole shit and traded it for drugs.

Yeah Im scum.

Yes, you are scum. I don't like you. You are the reason "normal" people hate drugs, and those who take them (ie. us).

If the only thing that addicts did was sniffing dust off the floor to get high, we wouldn't have a bad reputation at all. It's because of pricks like you that we will never be accepted.

drove a car into the SF bay but that was a long time ago i was a different person a bad man... well kid at the time

^^^ Sounds like HIV heaven. Dude that's just raunchy I hope your kidding. :|

now that i think of it the weirdest thing i did for drugs was fucked my gfs mom for a vial of 200mg of morphine

Once I was on my way to a weed deal, and my dealer texts me "I need you to pick up AA batteries"
So i bought him batteries and of course he doesn't reimburse me.
Drugs- you gotta want it.

^ Should have been a cheap ass and took the batteries out of your remote or something...come 'on who doesn't have some batteries laying around the house or stuck in something that's not being used?

sometimes i take ativan in the bathroom at work. I usually store it in my wallet so i don't lose it. This works fine most of the time but sometimes i drop the ativan on to the bathroom floor and have to stare at the floor trying to find it. It's disgusting and i hate when this happens but it goes right under my tongue as soon as i find it.
This makes me feel better. I dropped an oxy on the ground at DisneyLand and picked it up, wiped it on my shirt and chewed it. Washed it down with a very strong rum strawberry lemonade I had in a Mickey souvenir mug I smuggled into the park. Alcohol plus oxy sure helped this incredibly sedentary chronic pain patient to walk an ass-chapping 8 billion acres. For 4 days straight. ??

Ive dropped vicodin on the bathroom floor and brought myself to eat it a week later. One time I was fucking this fat girl with the RANKEST puss for a few months cuz she would give me money/alcohol.

The vicodin doesn't seem like a big deal, but the prostitution with the fat smeller? lol thanks :)

Once I was on my way to a weed deal, and my dealer texts me "I need you to pick up AA batteries"
So i bought him batteries and of course he doesn't reimburse me.
Drugs- you gotta want it.

Lol, similar kind of story, dealer said he had nothing then texts me ten minutes later and said he just "found" one I can have, oh and can I pick him up 20 cigs on my way. Lazy cunt.

Here's something weird that someone else did:

I once bought a computer for $300 and 2 mg of xanax. I told him that I was planning on buying a new PC rather than wanting a used mac. He kept lowering the price until it was at the point where the macbook was cheap enough to get just to play around with. He said the 'bargaining process' (I wasn't actually interested until the end) made him anxious and requested that alprazolam be included.

ebola

Took ecstasy and puked, but found the pill in the puke and ate it again.

Had sex for drugs.

Took drugs to lose weight: coke, meth, adderal, h, etcetera

Got so fucked up I don't remember the night

Went to the hospital due to a drug-induced psychotic break. Pissed myself in the hospital because I was strapped down and couldn't get up to go to the bathroom. Had a catheter inserted due to that

Fell asleep at the wheel due to too much Xanax.