• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Male nipple stimulation

I wonder if the ladies would dig those things? Any ladies care to comment?

Anyway, I like having my nipples played with, and don't doubt that some men could reach climax from nipple play. I've heard of ear lobes inducing orgasm in some men and women as well (source: The Naked Ape). I'm not THAT big on nipple play, but I think it definitely has its place in the bedroom for both sexes. I don't really see the point in males having nipples if not to make sex more enjoyable. Desmond Morris actually makes the same claim about earlobes, that their only purpose in evolving was as an additional erogenous zone.

You can buy all kinds of nipple suckers. In the hardware store they sell rubber caps for putting over the end of tubing which work pretty good. I've got a pair of suckers that look like the breast pumps that mothers use to tap excess milk off with. They work pretty good, but try not to wear them too long because you'll end up with bruising all round your aureoles. I believe that you can vibrating ones too.

I slept with this one guy who was obsessed with nipples. He bit mine so hard I almost bled once.

I doubt that I could reach orgasm just from nipple play, but they do love attention. :)

When it comes to my nipples I like it rough way more than soft.....on more than one occasion I have gotten carried away and had to spend the next few days with tender cracked nipples from where some guy has been chewing on them. Good times. =D

This thread is just further proof that everyone is different. Some men love it, some men hate it. ;)

I've never orgasmed from playing with my nips but I have got a sweetish clear liquid out of them.

Yeah, I genrally get very little from someone playing with my nips. At most it's a vague annoyance. It can on occasion be fun, when tweaked in a sort of playful way but there are far better areas someone could be focused on I reckon.

I've never orgasmed from playing with my nips but I have got a sweetish clear liquid out of them.

I was kind of amazed, so I tasted it to try and figure out what was going on. Basically males have the same breast glands as women and there are reports of men who have suckled infants.

I cannot stand my nipples being touched! I hate it, hate it, hate it...

vs

NSFW:
ST189.jpg

*runs to walmart*

LMAO!!!

I think it's hilarious the different degrees of opinions we have on this subject.

I myself like light stimulation to my nips but that's it, nothing overly intense like others have shared... 8o

I like it if someone scratches my nipples while I'm fucking/getting head - but I've never tried stimulating them exclusively to get to orgasm.

Im a female, and my nipples are just... There. I recently got them pierced, and hopefully this will make them more sensitive, but they can't get much less sensitive. My boyfriend seems indifferent to my playing with his nipples, ill sometimes run my fingers around them when I'm rubbing my hands om his chest. He never complains, but I've gotten better responses from running my hands over his forearms, neck/collarbone, cheek and jaw than his nipples.

Love it when my girlfriend licks them during foreplay. It's a sensation like nothing else.

My boyfriend keeps asking me to play with/suck etc his, but so far I'm finding that way too weird to oblige to. Maybe one day, and I'll report back... :\

I have one pierced nipple and the other isn't. I can say that I get no pleasure from having either nipple stimulated.Never has done anything for me at all.
My nipples have gone to waste apart from the pierced one looks good.

Mine (at least when I feel them) aren't particularly sexual at all but I've read reports where guys can get very close to orgasm by just having their nipples played with. What's your experience?

If it does feel good for you does it only feel good if another person messes with them or can you do it too?

Varies from guy to guy, from experience. Some are sensitive, some enjoy it, some don't feel anything, some find it too ticklish and uncomfortable. I've had a few who requested suckling.

Cant say it really does anything for me... Kissing me on my just below my 'waist band line' makes me go 'whurrrrrrr' though haha :p