L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Male nipple stimulation

shishigami

Bluelighter
Mine (at least when I feel them) aren't particularly sexual at all but I've read reports where guys can get very close to orgasm by just having their nipples played with. What's your experience?

If it does feel good for you does it only feel good if another person messes with them or can you do it too?

lol... I lick my man's from time to time just being playful/quasi sexual... he doesn't seem to mind it... mine, however, are completely sensitive (in a good way) ALL over :p

i like it, but it has to be supplemented with some other play. My gf loves playing wiht my nipples maybe a little too much. Some times its hard to wear a shirt the next day cuz they are so god damn sensitive.

I cannot stand my nipples being touched! I hate it, hate it, hate it...

I think that it's something that needs to be learned. For most men, they aren't that sensitive, but if they're played with while other things are going on, a fun association can be made and reinforced over time. Which is probably where the phenomenon that the OP mentioned came from.

Me? I'm super self-conscious about that whole area, but on my own I'll play with 'em a bit.

Bite lick and bite again.
that's all that they're there for ;)

lol, guys can't nearly orgasm from nipple play

Yeah we can.

Just because you can't doesn't mean that it's impossible.

A lot of men have nipples that are wired directly to their dick.

I know a bisexual man who told me how he's had an orgasm and ejaculated from having his nipples bit and having other things done to them so yes it is possible.

I know men who can have an orgasm and ejaculate from being whipped and paddled so why can't men have the same thing happen from stimulation of their nipples and tit torture?

The primary sex organ is the brain. If you really like it, it can give you an orgasm.

I hate when my lady touches my nips. It can actually turn me off. She loves hers to be played with to :D

ive only had mine kinda twisted and it wasnt fun just hurt
idk about licking and such

I love pinching my nipples when I'm being anally stimulated. I also like using nipple suckers when rolling.

It's all in the timing...you have stimulate areas once you are aroused enough and while you are in direct stimulation of your genitals.

For example playing with my nipples don't do much for me unless I am an well into sexual activity. The closer you are to climax the more amazing it feels.

So take as long as possible enjoying direct stimulation from sex before partaking in nipple play. Also for maximum pleasure try playing with as many sensitive parts as you can all at the same time 8(

Last edited:
....nipple suckers?
do tell..

Go to Walmart or any place that sells camping supplies, and buy a snakebite kit or two, they can stimulate the male nipples when used properly to do so. No that's not me in the pic.

NSFW:
ST189.jpg