• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Male nipple stimulation

I'm a straight guy and I love playing with my nipples and having females play with them. I like them squeezed and pinched very hard. I've noticed that nipple stimulation feels 10 times better when I am on heroin, they seem so much more sensitive. When I am on dope I often sit there for hours and play with my nipples because it feels so good. Does anyone else notice that their nipples become more sensitive on heroin?

nothing. most i ever feel off my nipples is when they chafe after i workout

My nipples are a direct line to my dick. I won't orgasm from that alone but having them touched or licked really turns me on and I expect it as part of foreplay.

My nipples are a direct line to my dick. I won't orgasm from that alone but having them touched or licked really turns me on and I expect it as part of foreplay.

Same here. I can't orgasm from nipple play alone, like some people here can, but it definitely helps make an orgasm much better. I can't imagine having sex without my nipples being played with as well, it's just part of the process.

I don't like the idea of a chick attempting to use nipple stimulation. The idea seems awkward for me.

I can attest to my nips being very pleasurable and sensitive however. I play with my nips virtually every time I masturbate and have been doing this for as long as I can remember. The increase in pleasure it provides is quite profound.

I LOVE my nipples being played with. Specifically when my boyfriend makes a fist and runs his knuckles over my nipples while I'm getting fucked. He on the other hand hates it. Won't even let me near them. There really must be a link between my nipples and my dick because for some reason I have a hard time holding a really stiff erection (mind you I'm completely aroused but it does not stand at 100% full mast most of the time think it has something to do with being uncut or on the 'larger' side if you will) and before topping this can be an issue but the second he plays with my nipples hard as a fucking rock this also works really well while I'm 'going for a ride.' Bouncin' with my nipple tweaked and my cock stroked. HEAVVVEEEENN IS A PLACE ON EARTH OH HEAVVEEN. :)

Ah and I've noticed that red heads really like it. Well that is myself and a former very red headed partner and some things I've heard. Anyone noticed a correlation ?

Cool thread OP !

I recall being more sensitive when I was younger. I like a bit of roughness with fingers and/or teeth when I am in the mood.

:)

lightly playing with my nipples is fine. I don't feel too much from the stimulation. I absolutely do not like my nipples bitten on the other hand. I had a girlfriend try that once (we were drinking at the time), and even with the alcohol in me, I couldn't stand the feeling. Almost had to push her off me, truth be told

^This. Having my nipples sucked causes a weird sensation deep down in my gut somewhere just above my bladder that feels very sexual. It's firing something up deep down plus they're very sensitive and pleasurable in their own right, get super hard and erect. I've never come from nipple stimulation alone from cold, but having them played after orgasm has produced a second one a couple of times, quite intense they were too, quite different from the orgasm previously produced by penile stimulation. I like it!

I got into nipple play when things got slow in the bedroom. It works well for me.

Cronen