L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Butt Plug

Whodat402

Greenlighter
My wife and I are into anal alot (For her, not me). I would like to invest in a butt plug, can any females here explain to me what pleasurable about them? The concept seems to go over my head. Do you own one? How big? What pleasure do you get out of it? Do you ever wear yours around in public?

Yes, I own one. It is fairly small, I'm a bit scared of one that is big, lol. Well if she likes anal sex, why wouldn't she like a butt plug? It is very similar ... except it isn't a real person :p. I would not wear mine in public, I didn't even think people did that to be honest. Make sure you get a sturdy but plug, not a floppy one. The first one I got was floppy and was so hard to get in! The second one I got was much more firm and I didn't have troubles with it.

^ Lol . . .

So hows double penetration? Do you like to be fucked while you have a butt plug in?

I'd always assumed that they were for DP, but obviously I was wrong, me and my partner occasionally indulge in anal sex although its usually just a little at the end of normal sex when shes really turned on and asks me to fuck her that way whilst I cum....I always love that. Sh e get allot out of me talking about it, more than me doing it which is all good, she likes to be submissive.

So with the plug bit moving its still arousing with no other penetration going on ...never though it would work that way and we have several other toys..we've missed out here clearly and I shall have to rectify the situation ASAP:D

i own butt plugs , there fun but anal beads are alot better :)
and you deff dont wear butt plugs in public lol

^^ You know . . . I thought the SAME thing^^

Ordering from Amazon, you always read the reviews before you buy an item, this is what I saw:

received this as a birthday gift from my college room mate. she bought one for me and one for her. what a night we had! Very VERY challenging for both of us and I really thought i couldn't do it. she got it in easily but it took us about 30 minutes to get it in me - I was SO nervous and really needed her help, expecially at the end when it is really wide. We walk all over campus with them in. I really like the way the base pushes my cheeks apart and how slippery it feels with the lube- but inside soextremely tight and snug. We use them everyday and get very excited putting it in and out repeatedly, very overwhelming and orgasmic

I love this butt plug, it is in my ass right now as we speak. It took a minute to get in, but once its in the pressure is amazing. I wish it was just a hair bigger because sometimes it will fall out. I usually will wear very tight underwear when I have it in. Then I just go about my day, shopping, cleaning. It feels great.

When they say large, they're not kidding! It took a considerable amount of time and effort to get this all the way in, but it was worth it. It feels incredible. It's so large that it makes DP difficult, but as long as you're patient enough to find just the right position it's great. And I love wearing it in public (especially at work), where no one but me knows that I have this monster in me. Makes me feel so deliciously naughty! Highly recommended

The first time I used one, especially this big one, I was surprised at the girth of this monster. I've used other toys before, and of similar if not larger in size. But this thing, at the biggest girth felt just wonderful, and a bit tight. I sort of held my breath and bit my tongue a bit to get it past that point. Once in, the feeling was great. Actually kept it in while I went out shopping for awhile. If you turned your body certain ways at time, it would give you a very erotic feeling (maybe how it was hitting the prostate). The only downside with keeping it in for awhile is the base is a bit uncomfortable. Could have been a little narrower at the base to fit along your butt seam! :) What a great product. I think I will also look at the next smaller size, and try going longer with it.

And this is just the first 3 pages. . .

I would think to wear it all day would fuck up you in your insidesssss

this!:) girls ive been with seem to prefer the beads, less scary! and they seem to enjoy them during doggie, then a sloooow removal;) pop, pop, pop, just at the right time, lol

Do you own one?

I own... actually I'm currently buttplugged under my T-3 steel male steel chastity belt.

What pleasure do you get out of it?

Pleasure combined with frustration. But mostly, anal stimulation.

Do you ever wear yours around in public?

All the time. Have no choice.

So hows double penetration? Do you like to be fucked while you have a butt plug in?

Double penetration is very arousing! **link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd prefer anal beads as well. But everyone has their own preference.

I would think to wear it all day would fuck up you in your insidesssss

No, you've got it all wrong.
First off, they're actually really fun to wear in public, but there's a certain way to go about that. First of all, I'd only wear mine if I was going out for a short amount of time. Of course it's not good to be wearing it for long periods of time- but it's really kinky when your SO has you wear it while you're out and about. It feels good, and no one else knows except the two of you...

Get a small-medium size plug with a rounded base so that it fits along your butt without being bulky or sticking out noticeably. A smaller size is a good place to start.

Of course, plugs are also great for 'warming' your partner up for anal or whatever... it also feels good to wear it while having sex, obviously. :)

Me I prefer big dildos and thrusting, but butt plugs are popular with some people.
It's not just women like them men do too.
Some women like them because they give a full feeling and the vagina feels more filled up when it's penetrated.
Men who like them do so because the additional pressure on the prostate intensifies orgasm.
Maybe the OP should try wearing one to find out for himself.
There are certain people who get a kick out of wearing them while going about their daily business.
Of course this can lead to awkward situations, which I suppose is why people get a kick out of them.