• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine smells like petrol/gasoline explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good coke high isnt tainted by active purities and good coke always made me feel really good and talkative but it also made me feel so good I could just sit in a comfy chair and chat until the line wore off unlike meth which can make my skeleton feel like it wants to jump outta my body.

The gas thing isnt really news. Ive yet to try some good coke though. I had a couple chances bt at the time I decided I wasnt fucking with that shit and the times I did try it, it was wack shit.

Good coke is not supposed to be super strong. It's a clean mild high that doesn't knock you off your ass...Unless you do a lot, of course.

This is the most accurate thing I've read on here yet. It's hard to explain (and sounds kind of ridiculous too, I know) but it's TRUE. All I can say is that if you ever get some really truly good and uncut cocaine, you too will understand.

Also, to the guys discussing acetone, you both are correct. It can be used to clean the cut out of coke (usually by the end user) and it can also be used to "cut". More precisely to rerock. After the cut has been added, acetone can be used to bond the mixture together (just enough to moisten it) then pressed into a hard form again. Re-rocked. After pressing, the coke is set out to let the acetone evaporate.

I've never smelt "gas" per say, but have def smelt a strong solvent but was never indicative of quality. I do know lots of lower level dealers (a kilo or less @ a time) use acetone to cut their stuff, that may be what you're smelling

Acetone is not used to cut cocaine, that's utter bollocks.

There is top notch flake in the UK, it's just the price makes it a waste of space.

The best stuff I've had has always had a smell to it, I think it comes from the kerosene used in extracting the cocaine from the coca leafs, could be wrong though...

You are confusing the smell of gasoline with ether

You are confusing the smell of gasoline with ether or hexanes. Levamisole is now added at the source, something fishy about the fish scales these days. None of it is as good as it used to be, fact.

Hmmm...what I use to always get never had that smell, but it also wasnt that good, lol, it was like if I keep smoking it the feeling just went away, so I would keep smoking to try and get it back. But I like snorting it better, I like the taste/numb feeling of the drip, and I seem to actually be able to feel feel it.

I did once have some weed laced though, (didnt at the time know it was laced), me and my friend was wondering why we felt so hyper I guess, more than high and chill. But we kept smoking...A LOT, the best night ever I think. I dont remember how much we had, but we prolly smoking for like a hour from a 2 liter. (I almost set her hair on fire helping her light it once we was feeling good, lol) Best coke I everrrrr had

I never knew that. You're god damn smart for figuring that out. You must be a drug genius. If only I had your skills. How did you find this out? Did you watch youtube? Or spankwire?

Also, on a separate note, coke that smells of nail polish remover seems to be the best. Explain this and I take back what I said and apologize. Peace, love, and thizz.

Petrolly coke! That brings back some memories.. particularly that that smell was always married to 'sweaty, pasty' even yellowy tinged stuff. I used to wonder what the hell am I putting into myself..^^^ interesting^^^ ;-)

I have two kinds of coke right now, one tastes like gasoline and the other one does not at all. The one that smells like gasoline is BLATANTLY and most definitely NOT the better of the two. One kind is straight up FIRE and very expensive and does not have much of a strong taste at all. The one that tastes like gasoline is weak as all hell, and cheap too.

On another note, I have heard that kerosine is often used in the initial production of cocaine, used to extract something from something else, I forget what....but anyway yeah, just cuz it tastes like gasoline does NOT mean it's good...in my experience it's the exact opposite...but maybe different areas have different cutting methods for different qualities, who knows anymore....

Just chiming in. I used to work at a port restaurant as a busboy in NY. Loads of ships getting on and off the docks from all over the place. The manager had some serious connections, he had owned the place for damn near 40 years, and he sold coke to the busboys and waitstaff.

It was literally the first "street drug" I ever tried, I must have been only 15, and the stuff was rocky (but the rocks gave way easily when crushed, they looked more like miniature snowballs than rocks, no sharp edges) pearlescent (when under the light, had a faint green\purple sheen like a white pearl) and stunk STRONGLY of gasoline. No, it wasn't ether - no, it wasn't hexane.

I have never had coke like that again in my life after that summer. Put me in an energized, happy glow - super chatty, no anxiety.

It's not just because I was a youngster and the "magic " has now faded either...that shit was the BOMB...and all the waitstaff who were much older than me would say the same thing...

I always heard the gas smell was from smuggling it in gas tanks of cars across the border. However that is just hearsay no actual sources.

the coke ive snorted smelled like laundry detergent ;-) intersting

Good cocaine usually has a fish scale like appearance and is almost pink and pearly.

This thread's from 2011. And you can't judge purity based upon smell, look, color, taste, etc... "quality material" could be well less than 30% cocaine if your genius dealer gets it wet once or twice (or doesn't store it properly.) Test kits and if possible GCMS will lead you to the truth. DanceSafe and Every Control will both test powder for you if you send it to them.

Closing time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.