Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Orange 007 pills/ 5 pills) somewhat experienced - Orgasmic memories forever

luv2tryanything

Greenlighter
Hi

I had my hands on a few pills last night. I have not had any E since sometime July 2011. I could not wait to go home and try these out. I waxed my entire body earlier because I love feeling extra soft on E, took out my softest silkiest dress and lotioned with my favorite lotion and dressed nice and put mirrors all around my living room and a disco ball. hahahaaa, all alone at the house. I know I'm a loser. LOL.

I take antidepressants, I took my medication called Paxil and 3 pills Vicodin, had my bong ready, hash and weed, vodka and cranberry juice. I had one drink, smoked a bowl. Got really high. Then took the first pill. I crushed it into powder, then put it in a tiny piece of toilet paper and swallowed it. Chased with a bong rip and more alcohol. I put on my favorite dubstep play list and walked out to smoke a bit, really high and a bit tipsy.

30 minutes later, I started feeling palms and feet sweat and my heart was racing. I knew its starting to hit me. I walked in the house feeling a head rush. I went to the kitchen to get something, completely forgot what I was looking for, ended up wasting 10 minutes walking around looking at the disco lights and shapes going around my walls, completely lost. I finally made it to the floor of my living room. Sat down grabbed my laptop and was looking to find a song that came into my head. That's when it hit me really hard. I started feeling my vision change. The computer image was so weird, so bright, letters and pictures had awkward dimensions and were coming out a little bit at me, like 3D. The song that was on I hated when sober which was why I went to my computer to change it, but at this point I forgot what song was playing or what I'm doing, the music got so intense, it was going through my body, felt it in my skin, my heart was dropping into my stomach. I just felt like I'm about to faint. I kinda melted into my floor next to the couch. lol. I laid there on my back with eyes closed listening to music, unable to move. My eyes were rolling back and my legs and face went numb. My face had this biggest smile on it, felt my jaws hurting me I had to keep grabbing my cheeks. lol. I think I had about 2 orgasms at this point. Just awesome. Was on the floor there for about 20 minutes.

I finally cleared up enough to gather my thoughts and get up and look at the screen again. The waves kept hitting me. But instead of usually wanting to move and dance, this was more of I'm a blob of melty stuff on my couch. My whole body goes through waves of really intense feeling and my jaws and and everything clenches. I noticed this shadow on my door, stared at it. My eyes were wiggling so much everything was so fuzzy. The shadow was moving, blurring out, started changing into different things. The shadow looked like the head of an alien, it got bigger, then opened its mouth and had a big smile. It was dancing and moving on my door. I was watching thinking how cool it was.

I got up and took my second pill at 9 pm, swallowed it, couldn't control not to touch myself. I was grabbing my face because my jaws were hurting me from all the smiling. I was rubbing my soft legs which felt so amazing. My arms. I was hugging myself like craaazzy and it felt perfect. I didn't notice how intense I was doing it, woke up with blue marks on my thighs and arms and scratches later. I was digging my nails into me and ate a tiny bit of my lip and chewed a bunch on my lip.

I wanted company bad. Really bad. I started looking through my phone and found this old friend I haven't talked to in a while. I called my friend at this point and asked to go out, he's one of those handsome actors in Hollywood, really good looking. Told him I was rolling face and think I'm about ready to take it outside. We went out to a house party at about 10:30 pm. I gave him the one pill I had left because I was already good, he snorted it with a few lines of cocaine. We found a guy that had pills so we got a few more.

at 12 am I snorted 2 more pill. This time I had this intense feeling of love in me. Started hugging everyone. I kept looking at light shows while dancing, they looked crazy. I was jumping around trying to see whats happening with those crazy lights. I was dancing around the guy that took me out, ended up making out with him sooooooooo intensely and telling him I was in love with him, which I'm not. I was at the moment really deeply passionately in love with this guy. LOL. We were making out like crazy. I ended up biting the shit out of him and myself. lol. I saw another familiar face there, was my girlfriend from a class I attend at college, this really beautiful sexy girl who just looked like an angel , I just wanted to touch her, I had to. I ran up to her and hugged her so tight and told her I'm so glad she was there. She took a pill too. Was rolling face hard too. We ended up making out for a while which just felt amazing. Her hands under my dress, oh my God, nothing felt like this before. I also told her I was deeply madly in love with her. hahahahaaa, which I really felt at the moment as well.

She was kissing me and telling me how madly she's in love with me too. We ended up kissing our way to a bedroom, didn't notice door was open at all. My friend who brought me over noticed the door was open and came in and closed the door and I had the first 3some in my life. These two were like my life partners, they felt like my soul mates that's how much I loved them. Could not keep my hands off them. It was just so intense. I was going so hard for so long I probably lost 5 Lbs today not mentioning that everyone knew we were having sex because of the loud noises. I ended up having sex all night, light shows, grabbing and eating my two friends, sex and sex and sex. Snorted 2 more pills and kept going strong till 7 am. I think out of last night's mess, my friendship with my two friends got very strong. We've been texting each other all day. Just actually seeing something there more than just one time sex. Came home and crashed. Been a burn out all day today on the couch unable to move or think of anything but what a random amazing night this was. It was all in all like a trans. I was in a crazy storm of emotions, love, lust and energy.

The come down isn't bad. I'm not depressed, but I'm tired. Very tired. I ate something earlier, just feel like my eyes are burning and they're really red today. It's very hard to focus on writing this report, been writing it for a couple hours now. I will forever remember last night. I am glad I got to make an ever lasting memory of my crazy days in America.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_vicodin
substancecode_hydrocodone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
As a girl this report totally turned me on... <3 haha

Even more so thinking, that in a couple of days I'm doin some good e, and hope my experience will be as good as yours ;)
glad u had a good time :)