• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids plugging is safe?

sx_drx_n_r&r

Greenlighter
I guess I have a weak stomach because I was orally taking roxys, maybe one or two thirty mg pills a day and ended up in the hospital with multiple ulcers because of the asprin. I am new to blue light and have found a lot of great information (thanks guys) but my question is this.... Will I get anal ulcers from plugging my pills?

I actually got the idea from the hospital, they had to give me suppositorys the whole time I was in. Is this really safer?

Plugging is safer than iv, buts its still not safe, ie if your new to opiates and have no idea of what your tolerance is. The ulcer part idk i have never heard about somebody getting those from plugging opiods. but that might warrant some more research. so dont take my word for it.

Not new to opiates. I used to sniff them but got a better high eating them. Then I got ulcers... Just worried bout gettin them in my lower intestines now. The doctor told me the anti inflamitories in opiates and asprin causes them. I just don't wanna get colon cancer or something.

I have cut down a lot on all drug usage, now I only smoke weed and do maybe two or three roxys a week.

So u don't think I should b concerned? I have done multiple searches and just can't find what I'm looking for.

Opiates do not cause ulcers and inflammation; only aspirin, ibuprofen and other NSAIDs do.
Acetaminophen (AKA paracetamol or APAP) the most common adjunct in compounded opiate painkillers (Percocet, Norco, Tylenol 3) does not cause GI upset or ulcers. Instead it cases liver damage in overdose.

Aspirin or ibuprofen or any other NSAID wil llikely irritate your rectum; but plain opiate use or opiate/acetaminophen cobinations are fine.

Thanks moderator. So roxys r nsaids according to the doc, so I guess ill have to quit that too. Stupid doctors.

Your doctor must be shitting you, Roxicodone and/or Oxycodone are not NSAIDs. They are not anti-inflammatory at all, they are just painkillers.

As far as I know the ones you cant take are e.g. Vicoprofen, Co-codaprin.

If you're going to plug them, you may as well do a CWE and just spray the good stuff up the bottom hole. Since you're taking the stomach out of the equation and just utilizing the absorption ability of the colon, ulcers would not be an issue. I would take it easy at first to get the hang of it and know how much is just right. Good luck.