View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25C-NBOMe Subthread] Combinations

lysergication

Bluelighter
25C-NBOMe seems to be a good candidate for combination. We know that 25I has been combined with success with mescaline. I wonder what substance can make the 25C experience a bit more grounded...I was thinking about 4-AcO-DMT/Mushrooms + 25C-NBOMe.

Please, post here your experiences and ideas about 25C combinations and if possible, specify the doses.

Last edited:
Mushrooms + DMT + 25C was epic. The same minus the mushrooms is almost as good.
LSD + MXE + 25C also very awesome.

Smoked DMT ? Oral could be good too but the MAOI needed would probably make the 25C dosing complicate and dangerous. it indeed sound like a epic combination !

I'd give LSD + 25C a try at a outdoor private party setting soon but I'm afraid the 25C would add only confusion and leave me more prostrated than joyful. I'd try this only if the blotter is a bit weak (and theses usually aren't). What was your doses ?

I had some success combining 6APB, MXE, 25C (around 150-200 ug) and 4-AcO-DiPT (a few mgs) one night, spaced out. I started with 6APB and MXE then decided to add some phizz a few hours later. I was pretty bewildered but didn't feel bad or anything. No strong visuals just some standard changes in color perception.

I was also by myself. I'm not sure how the experience would have been different if I were with people though. I probably wouldn't have done them all in the first place but I can see where it could be confusing in a setting around other people. I think if you keep the 25C dose on the low end (I'd say < 200 ug and space the doses by an hour or two to ease the onsets) you won't have any problems except maybe not falling asleep until 10 AM.

Lysergication: dose was 150 micrograms of 25C, repeated 3 times throughout the experience, and 80mg DMT smoked in total. The DMT was loaded into the glass pipe at the start, along with the first dose of 25C, and progressively smoked until the end the 2 extra times I put 25C in. So every time I topped up I got bursts of DMT and 25C. The mushrooms were consumed at the start, and I had maybe 1/3 a normal, mild dose, in alcohol extract (port). Highly recommended.

35 mg methoxetamine along with 350-400 ug 25C-NBOMe (ingested over the course of 20-25 minutes, liquid insufflation) turned out very well. I've always had a tough time matching dissociatives to movies to get the whole "part of the action" feeling (i.e. almost always fail trying. Mostly with MXE / DXM). Significantly magnified emotional response and philosophical rumination was noted. Some interesting effects processing human faces much like watching tv on acid (haven't done that in 4-5 years so hopefully that is an apt comparison). Movie in question turned on t+60 from MXE ingestion and T+40 from 25C. Slight vasoconstriction noted in the legs -- not uncomfortable and didn't turn into a problem. No particular nausea. Was my first reasonable dose of 25C-NBOMe and I see much potential for the future. I suspect in combination with mescaline will be a glorious thing, reducing the massive (expensive) dose needed for a strong mescaline experience while still retaining much of the character.

Movie in question was Mr Nobody which I strongly recommend for this sort of experience. May I suggest not potentially (likely?) butchering a fun experience by watching a trailer? Very visually pleasing. Just put it on and see if it grabs you. Soundtrack includes classics like Mr Sandman, Where is my Mind, day dream, and more. Strong sci fi and fantasy elements. I suppose strong romance elements as well, but far from the chick flicky drawn out annoying way so common in blockbuster films. Awesome indeed.

Mr Nobody is one of my favorites. Anyway, this is subthreadified.

Although common, I think cannabis goes very well with this drug. Synergises very LSD like were the trip headspace seems to stop the stonedness feeling coming through although there is still good visual enhancement, possibly not as much as LSD. Also makes the trip a lot more giggly. I sometimes get paranoid on LSD+Weed in large amounts outdoors, but have yet to with 25c.

Firstly I would like to say that I wouldn't recommend this until you have a few trips on 25C under your belt, and that i am aware that bicycles are not a substance haha, but this thread has taken a big hault anyway so I thought I would share my last weekend with you guys...with that being said...

-500mcg in solution, nasally and a bicycle!

A buddy and I, after a few strong high and low dose trips, wanted to try to do something outside in nature, for the coming up and peak phase of our trip

I took 500mcg, and he took 200mcg, up the nose...we hopped on our bikes and hit the public greenway/bike path...we biked for over an hour right into the peak and had a comfortable time through it, it was around 11AM or so and it was a beautiful day...watching the clouds morph and contract and expand was rather beautiful, the colors of everything took on a more real than real quality similar to on LSD, and everything was just sooooo, nice!...after about an hour and a half of biking or so we decided to buy some bud and smoked and rode out the rest of the trip with big smiles haha..I think that this substance is very versatile and that, similarly to the sleep number bed, lol, everyone will find their perfect casual dose and perfect face melting dose...from what I have tried so far, around 6 or 700 is perfect for me to be out and about and still tripping like a mo, but a nice 1500 leads to things you just have to see for yourself I mean shit, it is fucking beautiful, and ill just leave it at that....be careful, but don't be afraid of adventure if you're up for it

is there any trip report with LSD? i feel this substance would be worthy with more introspective potential than just a recreational psychedelic, for that already have 2cb

LSD + 25c-nbome was OK. Nothing special.

I took 200mcg LSD then 350mcg 25c-nbome after 2 hours. It increased the duration and strength of visuals I suppose. I only did it because the LSD was lacking in strength otherwise its not a combination I would have sought out.

Sorry for bumping but does anyone know any reason I should not dose 25CNBOME and 5MeoMIPT together ? Well, not together, 5MEOMIPT 6hours in the experience or so.

Plan would be 175mcgs 25CNBOME / 5mg 5MEOMIPT

That's probably a bad idea. 5-MeO tryptamines raise your blood pressure, and NBOMes cause vasoconstriction, which is not a good combination.

I thought there'd be a good reason for checking here, thanks !

then it'll be 7mg 2C-E with 8mg of 4HOMET. Festivalday !

I combined it with 3meo pcp. the experience can be found in the 25cnbome thread cause i dealt mainly with the 25c trip. Im not sure if id combine them again but if im going to i think ill take a larger dose of 3meo pcp to hopefully this time get an interesting mind trip. Looking forward for 25c and Acid :)

I injected 10mg of diazepam when i was almost back to baseline and i drank some beers with it which resulted in a very pleasant sleep. Just Alcohol Hangover the day after.