• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [25C-NBOMe Subthread] Combinations

Acid, as always is a good mixer with 25c. Yet to find a psych that doesn't mix well with LSD (Note: I don't enjoy LSD by itself.)

sorry to rebump but I wonder if the MAOI properties of T7 make it a big no-no to combine it with 25C or if those properties are not strong enough in normal dose to induce SS or if the doses of T7 and 25C should be lowered.

I guess it's not the smartest combination theoretically but is it effectively dangerous ?

I have mixed 25c with its counterparts (25d 25i and 25b) -nbome as well as lsd, dxm, ketamine, shrooms, 2c-p, dob, 2c-b, mescaline, mxe, heroin and the liike it seems like a very safe substance as far as combo stability its price really helps me be able to spice up my drug binges.

I see T7 listed as an maoi in the dangerous combination thread so I guess it is more safe not to combine it with 25C.

i took one blotter buccally (2/3 of the blotter + 1/3 an hour later) that supposedly had 1.5 mg each of 25i and 25c. it was a good, but sort of mild trip. makes me think the full dose is not absorbed. several people have tried one or two of these blotters with good effects, but it seems like a monstrous dose. don't take this high of a dose and assume it will be safe
this was my first time dosing 25x-nbome

LSD + 25c-nbome was OK. Nothing special.

I took 200mcg LSD then 350mcg 25c-nbome after 2 hours. It increased the duration and strength of visuals I suppose. I only did it because the LSD was lacking in strength otherwise its not a combination I would have sought out.

i'm surprised that someone would find 200 ug LSD to be lacking in strength. i'm also surprised at the word choice "nothing special" since i would consider 200 ug LSD to be VERY special :)

Acid, as always is a good mixer with 25c. Yet to find a psych that doesn't mix well with LSD (Note: I don't enjoy LSD by itself.)

about your note: does...not...compute :)
what's your favorite combo with LSD and more interestingly, WHY don't you like LSD alone?

what do you guys think of doing a bit of ketamine during the peak or comedown of 25c?

Before or after might be nice, but during i experienced extreme confusion and discomfort. This was with mxe though

How would MDMA fair with this? I didn't find it particularly stimulating except on the come up, I would probably dose around the 2hr mark or once I've started really coming up nearly peaking.

Thinking about comboing with AMT as well some time soon, safe to do? 60mg AMT w/ weed and nos put me on a nice level but could do more without being absolutely floored, reckon 50mg AMT + 500mcg this would suffice? Or even less amt?

AMT has MAOI properties, could be very dangerous

MDMA has been safely combined by my friends, but it's best to keep doses low for both. The safety of the NBOMes is still very much in question, I wouldn't go further than 500ug and 150mg for your doses (depends on your own reaction to both compounds though, at this dose range neither 25c nor MDMA seem to cause excessive hypertension/vasoconstriction with me)

Last edited:
AMT has MAOI properties, could be very dangerous

MDMA has been safely combined by my friends, but it's best to keep doses low for both. The safety of the NBOMes is still very much in question, I wouldn't go further than 500ug and 150mg for your doses (depends on your own reaction to both compounds though, at this dose range neither 25c nor MDMA seem to cause excessive hypertension/vasoconstriction with me)

Yet some people have nice experiences mixing NBOME with aMT. Does aMT have as much MAOI at T7 or T2? I wouldn't try 25I or 25B with any MAOI psyches, but 25C might be more forgiving. Whoever tries this combo, lets hope they don't insufflate powder or nasal drip at once. If aMT has more MAOI than T2, then maybe 25C and T2 could be possible. I have never found documentation of MAOI effectiveness for T2, T7 and aMT but who has?

Yeah it's supposedly very weak as an MAOI. Not something worth risking one's life over, right?

[EDIT: Actually, did a bit of a search and aMT is actually quite a potent MAOI, so don't do it]

Last edited:
25C-NBOMe + Cannabis
25C-NBOMe (400ug) + 1.4mg of 25I-NBOMe + Cannabis

All went fine for me.

Cannabis pulled me right back into the trip after an hour or 6 when I had the feeling it was coming down. Really heavy. I was tripping for about 3 hours after smoking half a spliff.

have you got proof of this, as trusted sources have told me its no more of an MAOI than amphetamine

Not that it's an MAOI in any meaningful way, no. But still, given the purpose of this forum, I don't think it's really a good idea to recommend the combination

Thanks for the links, it seems like AMT acts like a maoi more like harmaline than d-phet, but would 30-60mg really have that much effect? I can only find like relative maoi comparisons with no notice of actual quantities & obviously a 6.023x10^23 amt molecules (174g) will block more than just 10 molecules.
Unless of course I've been reading them completely wrong.

200mcg 25CNBOME + 8mg 4HOMET at a festival was fun, clear and clean !

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how a combination of a NBOMe variant and 2C-B (+weed) would pan out? Can't seem too find much on the matter.

Will be giving 25C one last shot this coming weekend (unsure on dosage, no more than 1000ug though. Likely less.), and am wondering if adding in Phenibut would have any adverse undesired effects. Anyone have any idea here?