• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can I IV/Shoot Oxycodone HCL (5mg) white tabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ So does Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, but they still have fillers and binders such as microcrystalline cellulose, lactose monohydrate, and stearic acid.

Microcrystalline cellulose is not water soluble. Wouldn't know about stearic acid though. I wasn't encouraging anyone to IV oxycodone, that's beyond ridiculous to me, when eating oxycodone is almost 100% BA. Never understood the point of IV'ing oxy, it does not even produce a rush, as I've learned here and from a friend who somehow obtained OxyFast solution.

That raises one question for me though : Is lactose a dangerous thing to get into your bloodstream, because I do IV canadian Purdue Dilaudid and it contains only that and magnesium stearate and DC Yellow #10 Lake. As far as I know dyes are not a problem either.

if he wanted to shoot oxy.. couldn't he crush up 4 5mg pills, melt it in a spoon with water and use a micron filter.. he'd get pretty fucked up as far as I know.. the filler and binder particles are too big to get caught in the filter.. so he'd only get the dissolved drug in his needle.. i shot up oxy once I was went to dreamland.. it was great (that's real serenity.. lol)...

BL people has always said that Dilaudid was the only pill that didn't require a micron filter. To me the jury is still out on this, i'm very curious about why the supposedly non water-soluble magnesium stearate doesn't seem to stay in the cup/spoon after using cotton. The solution is a pristine white, so the yellow dye isn't following. If someone could explain to me how magnesium stearate reacts to being added to 10cc of water in the Dilaudid thread I made, I'd be very grateful.

Magnesium stearate is basically old-school bar soap, it's barely soluble in water.

if he wanted to shoot oxy.. couldn't he crush up 4 5mg pills, melt it in a spoon with water and use a micron filter.. he'd get pretty fucked up as far as I know.. the filler and binder particles are too big to get caught in the filter.. so he'd only get the dissolved drug in his needle.. i shot up oxy once I was went to dreamland.. it was great (that's real serenity.. lol)...

YOU NEVER FUCKING HEAT PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the OP: I will PM instructions to you later, ironically enough I am about to inject myself ;)

BTW, I don't think you will be able to inject these if your used to hydromorphone, for the simple fact that shooting more than a few at a time is completely impractical, and you would be lucky to even FEEL 20mg injected, whereas you could swallow 40-60mg. Also, snorting isn't as good an option as people think, as often times a drug simply isn't able to absorb well nasally. IT FEELS more intense becuase it works faster, but it also wears off faster, and in the case of oxy, you ultimately get less of the drug. I can't reasonably suggest injecting roxi 5's, but as far as oxycodone in general is concerned, injecting is like snorting, but siuperior in every fucking way. And if 20mg IV doesn't do much, 20mg snorted will do nothing

THE REAL OBLIVION - I replied to your thread. In the future, if you really need something answered, reach out to one of the OD or BDD mods or Smods and ask them instead of going OT in another thread. Thanks.

Oh, and if you are looking for injections on how to inject, don't take them from any one person (no offense lorne) but instead look at the links in my signature. Most of us (myself included) have one or two bad habits that is unique to us, and if you only take one person's advice, you are liable to have these bad habits passed on.

Yea sorry but I'm not gonna sit and tell peaple thay can't shoot somthing thay can cuz if he really would have wanted to all the don't shoot um post are not really welcome'n him back to ask for the proper way to do it.. Sorry if you don't like it

Did you even read my post??? I told him I would give him the goddamn step by step instructions on how to specifically break down inject a few oxycodone 5mg tablets. I only questioned your post cuz you said "nasal sucks; and you can IV!" whereas I also told him he COULD IV if he really wanted to, and that nasal sucked. But I also explained the limitations. If you can inject 2 OC 80's, you know the impracticality of IV'ing 5mg oxy.

Oh, and if you are looking for injections on how to inject, don't take them from any one person (no offense lorne) but instead look at the links in my signature. Most of us (myself included) have one or two bad habits that is unique to us, and if you only take one person's advice, you are liable to have these bad habits passed on.

I understand, man. But I have specific experience with the roxy 5mg tablets, as 2 people I know have been getting them for a couple of years now.

I do agree that he should check your links and other posts on the site, and in fact would never offer to PM someone instructions like this, but again, I know how to get the most out of a few pills, how many you can do with a 1ml/3ml, etc. etc.

I completely understand what your saying, and I may have jumped the gun, but I just want to make sure you know I had a reasoning.
(and I have good habits, even though I use water from the tap/ filtered from the fridge :) )

But as long as he doesn't "cook them in a spoon" he'll be better off than the above poster!

gotcha man, and again, I wasn't questioning your technique, just saying that if any one person teaches another, some bad habits will get transferred. Honestly, the water isn't that big of a deal - i did link you to the Hierarchy of water safety, though, right?

There is alot of good info in this thread, but lots of misinformation, too. Research, check, and double check, and remember that nobody here is a doctor, chemist, or pharmacist.

I just spent some time in county and kicked inside so my tolerance was gone. A week later I IV'd a 5mg OxyIr and felt it nice. So, it's atually worth it if your tolerance is low, or you have quite a few if your tolerance is high. If you keep reusing the same solution adding one pill at a time, you an use as many as needed. The rush, even at higher doses, never compares to H or Oxy/Hydromorphone. You made no mention of your current tolerance which would be neessary to suggest a dose.

I've been shooting pills for years and havent had a single problem. My sister did for about 2 months and ended up with a clot near her stomach needing surgery. So, it's definitely a gamble when IV'ing pills. Infact, if you need instruction on how to do it, you probably shouldn't do it. You an always stick under tongue, it'll kick in almost as fast.
But, as long as there isnt a NSAID in the pill, it's possible. Injection for water soluable pills is pretty standard, tho everyone has their own technique. I use a pill rusher, add water to powder, filter, inject. And sweet zombie jesus, don't ever ever heat a pill if you value having a circulatory system.

Last edited:
I just spent some time in county and kicked inside so my tolerance was gone. A week later I IV'd a 5mg OxyIr and felt it nice. So, it's atually worth it if your tolerance is low, or you have quite a few if your tolerance is high. If you keep reusing the same solution adding one pill at a time, you an use as many as needed. The rush, even at higher doses, never compares to H or Oxy/Hydromorphone. You made no mention of your current tolerance which would be neessary to suggest a dose.

I've been shooting pills for years and havent had a single problem. My sister did for about 2 months and ended up with a clot near her stomach needing surgery. So, it's definitely a gamble when IV'ing pills. Infact, if you need instruction on how to do it, you probably shouldn't do it. You an always stick under tongue, it'll kick in almost as fast.
But, as long as there isnt a NSAID in the pill, it's possible. Injection for water soluable pills is pretty standard, tho everyone has their own technique. I use a pill rusher, add water to powder, filter, inject. And sweet zombie jesus, don't ever ever heat a pill if you value having a circulatory system.

Well you said some good points, but also some misguided info. I wouldn't neccasarily rerun the same solution through multiple pills for a few reasons, but primarily some loss of effectiveness. And you cannot put oxy under the tongue, AKA: sublingual administration. I can't remember the specifics, but basically it just doesn't absorb well, the same reason that snorting has a lower BA. But you are so right about NOT HEATING PILLS, literally almost everyone I have ver met in real life heats they're pills, in fact more than one person has actually told me "you know your wasting your pill if you don't heat it up? Just look at all the pill matter in the shot glass man! you have no clue what your doing!!! But yeah, can I get a clean rig cuz wal=greens doesn't sell them, even though you say they do and you always have them, but I don't believe you"... sorry went into rant mode. But yeah...

gotcha man, and again, I wasn't questioning your technique, just saying that if any one person teaches another, some bad habits will get transferred. Honestly, the water isn't that big of a deal - i did link you to the Hierarchy of water safety, though, right?

There is alot of good info in this thread, but lots of misinformation, too. Research, check, and double check, and remember that nobody here is a doctor, chemist, or pharmacist.

AMEN, man. Take everything you hear with a grain of salt, and double, no triple check everything, and if possible, have MULTIPLE references.

And yeah, I checked out the water safety link, and it was actually far more informative than I would have ever thought. What's really fucked up is that TOILET WATER is better than a puddle outside, or a shared cup. I mean it makes sense, but it is still shocking to actually see "toilet water" a couple of spots from the bottom lol.

But I think what you said about bad habits getting transferred is most clearly evident by the fact that over 90% of IDU's heat pills up, because they we're taught that way, even though it is unnecessary and dangerous. And you tell people, and they just don't want to believe they have been doing it wrong. Old habits die hard...

Well you said some good points, but also some misguided info. I wouldn't neccasarily rerun the same solution through multiple pills for a few reasons, but primarily some loss of effectiveness. And you cannot put oxy under the tongue, AKA: sublingual administration. I can't remember the specifics, but basically it just doesn't absorb well, the same reason that snorting has a lower BA. But you are so right about NOT HEATING PILLS, literally almost everyone I have ver met in real life heats they're pills, in fact more than one person has actually told me "you know your wasting your pill if you don't heat it up? Just look at all the pill matter in the shot glass man! you have no clue what your doing!!! But yeah, can I get a clean rig cuz wal=greens doesn't sell them, even though you say they do and you always have them, but I don't believe you"... sorry went into rant mode. But yeah...

I should have been more specific. Rerunning the solution is only necessary if your trying to mix like 10 or 20 pills, anything past the saturation point of 1ml. Unless ofcourse you have a 3cc or larger. (Actually, I used a 20cc inkjet refiller syringe once, but thats another story)
I have taken oxy by sub a few times, I have noticed that it does kick in faster than oral, but due to its high oral BA, like you said, your likely to waste some of it.

I'm always amazed at the misbelief of heating pills. Injecting is such a routine that people are so used to cooking their H, they think theyre missing out not heating their pill cause of "all that stuff left in the spoon".
edit: in regard to toilet water, I used to use it every day. It's just tap water.

Last edited:
oxycodone has a max solubility of 80mg/ml... so keep that in mind. It will be lower if there are other things dissolved in the water (binders fillers, etc)

oxycodone has a max solubility of 80mg/ml... so keep that in mind. It will be lower if there are other things dissolved in the water (binders fillers, etc)

Yeah I figured that it was pretty low, but honestly I have never thought about the impact the fillers are having on the solubility as well. I accidentally bought 30 1/2ml syringes a couple of weeks back, right after that got some oxy and could barely do 1 pill a shot! It fucking sucked so much, I ended up recycling a couple of 1ml syringes just to get 60mg in one shot! BTW, I know that sounds bad, but I have a routine, where after I use a new syringe, I clean it and put it in a ziploc bag, so that if I absolutely have to reuse one, I know that they have only been used once, and more importantly are still sharp. After I use them a second time I then put them in a disposer. Again, that is just a precaution so I am prepared, not something people should do

and @lazyjoe yeah I used to really like sublingual, and it will work with oxy, and most opiates actually, but as you said, the high oral BA means you end up losing some. But a 20cc inkjet refiller? Damn. Personally I use 1ml syringes almost religiously, but usually keep reusable 3ml syringes and needles for injecting multiple pills, though I am out of sharps at the moment. :(

lorne - if you order sharps from gpzservices.com they are a huge, huge savings. You can get generic insulin syringes for super cheap or leur lock syringes in 3 or 5ml with 29 gauge points for shooting large amounts of drugs (e.g. 160mg of morphine or oxycodone which would not fit in 1cc of water)

Additionally (I'm going to give you another reason to stop using tap water) Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride gives most drugs (particularly opiates) greater solubility - I can't find specific figures, but over 30% in many cases.

hey all, ive been lurking for YEARS but i saw this and had to put my $.02 in. if he has oxycodone 5mg pills with NO APAP/asprin in them he can shoot them and get high even with a tolerance. most people just bust up as many as they think they need to get high, add water, filter (i hope to christ with a micron,but its unlikely), and bang away, being dissapointed. well around my circle of friends we get full bottles from a friend who dosent want them, and dosent like to see us sick (or sober for that matter). what we do is bust ONE pill up add however much water your rig can hold, filter, and recycle the water, one pill at a time until you reach your desired dose. add more water if you need but i think you can only fit 80-100mg/1ml. it may take longer but if hes bound and determined to bang these things at least this way hell get a rush and not look like hes been up slammin blow for a week. (meaning he wont look like a pincushion). BTW my space bar is fuct so if this is hard to read imsorry for the shitty first impression
~TEK

Status
Not open for further replies.