Bluelight

Thread: dry nose from methamphetamine use

1. Collapse Details
    dry nose from methamphetamine use 
    has/does anyone experience dry as fuck nostrils from snorting meth? my shit is constantly....feels so bad i gotta lay off a day or 2.....
    if so, what do you do to help?

2. Collapse Details

Amphetamines act as a decongestant, so this isn't surprising; I would suggest a saline solution to irrigate your nasal passages. This will provide temporary relief, but the only way to stop it is to quit using amphetamine.

3. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    ^This.

I'm going to edit the title of your post for easier searching in the future. "mucho metha" isn't exactly a very helpful title.

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE

4. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Philosophy & Spirituality
    Saline nasal spray will help some.
    Guidelines for OD ||| OD Standards ||| OD Directory Read Me First! ||| NPD Rules
    Please read the links above or PM me if I lock your post. R.I.P. F28

5. Collapse Details

I'm a IV meth user and when I'm on one of my runs my nose gets SO dry! Almost unbearable. Careful with nasal sprays, though, cause those could dry you out even more. Read labels first! Laying off the shit for a couple days is probably a good idea, but in between time maybe try a allergy med that is made for dry sinuses. Or sleeping with a humidifier, those work good!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by XOnOneX View Post
    ... Careful with nasal sprays, though, cause those could dry you out even more. Read labels first!...
    Saline sprays will be fine to use as much as is deemed necessary, it's the other OTC/prescribed sprays containing ingredients such as fluticasone propionate that can cause rebound congestion if not used sparingly.

7. Collapse Details

yeah i was thinking to go with some sprays ill deff try the saline....thanks guys!

8. Collapse Details

I used to have the same problem, so I just started smoking it. If you can't get a hold of meth pipes where you're from, tin foil and straws, or lightbulbs work pretty good.
    Last edited by BlinkPeter182; 25-09-2011 at 02:36.

9. Collapse Details

i snort water like an hour afterwards. it gives me peace of mind that im getting all my gack into my system. whether it makes a difference or not, it also helped with dry nose
    Last edited by wolfwhistle; 25-09-2011 at 20:05.

10. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlinkPeter182 View Post
    I used to have the same problem, so I just started smoking it. If you can't get a hold of meth pipes where you're from, tin foil and straws, or lightbulbs work pretty good.
    You can buy a pipe online easily. Meth works orally too.

11. Collapse Details

i do have a pipe, see guys thats my prob, i dont seem to get the same rush i do wen i snort than smoke i also dont even seem to get a slight change of head wen i smoke i believe i dont really know how to smoke it althought im doing everything im supposed to. I took a shard this past saturday orally i must say,,,,,pretty cool pretty cool to top shit off i got a fuckkkkin cold! runny nose & everything goin to the docs today.
    any suggstions on my smoking? any help? anyone?