View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

6-APB/5-APB combo

frontbluntt

Bluelighter
What kinds of dosages would make a good, one-time dose combo? I've heard 50mg/60mg, is this low?

Last edited:
Hi, I've tried each on there own and find that 5-apb tends to make me think more about my life, recent experiences and gets me in touch with my emotional state. The 6-apb tends to bring more of the happy vibes and perhaps more psychedelic. I actually snorted about 20mg of each the other day and found it a great experience, aside from the coughing that snorting produced. Tomorrow I'll be trying a 50/50 mix of around 125mg at a festival and will report back.

That said, 6-apb on its own is a really nice ride. The first time i took 125mg (darker tan stuff to what i have at the moment, around september 2010) it was an amazing trip and i was greatfull to be at home at the time. I wonder mw whether it really was 6-apb since i have never had that same extreme euphoria and trippyness again. It could be that the first time is allways the best, kind of like it was with me and md**.

Soooo, my advice would be to do the 6-apb first as i think its the better of the two AND a complete experience in itself. Take it somewhere where you feel safe and take around 100-125mg of it & do something which would normally make you happy (listen to music, talk to someone, dance etc). After that, try the 50/60 combo of the two and see if you notice a difference. Just my .02 cents

Why? If it's at a safe dosage and the effects are that much better than the chemicals on their own, I don't see why not?
everybody reacts differently to every different drug. that is why it is important to start with a low dose when trying a new compound, and slowly working the dosage up to avoid potential risks. when combining several drugs, there is the additional risk of unpredictable interaction, this is why one should only combine substances with which one is already familiar as single drugs.

Many have told me this combination is greater than the sum of it's parts, but I have yet to try mixing the two. - the 5 is just too rare relative to the 6

everybody reacts differently to every different drug. that is why it is important to start with a low dose when trying a new compound, and slowly working the dosage up to avoid potential risks. when combining several drugs, there is the additional risk of unpredictable interaction, this is why one should only combine substances with which one is already familiar as single drugs.
I agree that this is ideal, but being that these are stimulants its not easy to do

I can't see the problem combining 5 and 6-apb first time.

As long as you aren't wreckless with the doses. 50mg 5-apb and 60mg 6-apb is a good start dose imo.

Why the hurry? You have a long time to experiment with combos, and you probably have plenty of material. Try each on it's own first -- and don't believe everything you read.

Why the hurry? You have a long time to experiment with combos, and you probably have plenty of material. Try each on it's own first -- and don't believe everything you read.
I have a very small amount of each material, hence the thread actually haha

To anyone who has done a combo of these two, is 50mg/60mg a good enough dose or will that not be enough?

To anyone who has done a combo of these two, is 50mg/60mg a good enough dose or will that not be enough?

I've had a 50/60mg and i supplemented it with an additional 100mg of 6-APB powder for an optimal experience.

I've had a 50/60mg and i supplemented it with an additional 100mg of 6-APB powder for an optimal experience.
I'd rather not redose if that's what you mean, I'm just looking for a one-time dose of each that will be enough for a night

I did a 50/50 combo last friday and I wouldn't say it's enough for an optimal experience.

Altough I don't prefer to be overly stimulated, and the experience was easily handled, for me the dose was on the light side.

If I'm going to do a combo again it'll be 75/75 and work my way up.

I did a 50/50 combo last friday and I wouldn't say it's enough for an optimal experience.

Altough I don't prefer to be overly stimulated, and the experience was easily handled, for me the dose was on the light side.

If I'm going to do a combo again it'll be 75/75 and work my way up.
okay based on your info I'm gunna try a 75/75 combo the first time. But wait isn't the 6-apb ratio supposed to be higher?

My first experience with these chemicals was the combo at a club. I took 100 mgs 6-apb pellet and a capsule of 5-apb that was either 80 or 100 mgs. I am fairly experienced with mdxx, cathninones and hallucinogens so maybe somewhere like 80/80 would be a better recommended initial dose.

I found the comeup gradual but when I really hit peak, I laid my head on a table for a good 10-15 minutes and was definitely floored. No noticeable nausea and all the physical effects and after effects were very comprable to mda. I have tried 6-apb on it's own as well and I find the combo much more psychedelic and euphoric but the headspace remains fairly clear. As someone else mentioned these type of drugs the first experience is usually the best so I recommend exploring the combo but 6-apb is quality on it's own as well and I'll add that the combo has a harsh comedown compared to 6-apb.

First post: but have found others advice very useful so feel I should do my part!

I have previous experience of MDMA (varying from the good to the glorious), weed (prob too much!), a little speed and coke (never a fan of either) and have been looking for something new.. mainly because of the legality and availability of MDMA... so I thought I'd try apb. I am in mid 30s and weigh about 65-70kg.

Having read a lot on this forum and Erowid I decided on a combo an got half a gram each of 5 apb-hcl and 6 apb.

Eyeballed into bombs of app roc 25-30mg 5-apb-hcl (tan powder) and 50-60 6-apb (white fluffy powder). One for me and one for my companion (R). I felt a bit nervous about not testing a smaller amount but I didn't have a chance and figured we were both quite experienced at 'rolling'. We had a third with us (W) who was just out for a few drinks.

It was a monday night and R had to work the next day so the plan was to start early so as to be able to sleep at some point... so firmly ensconced in a table football bar we dropped at 7:30pm. I had eaten a good size late lunch at 3:30pm.

By this point I had already had a couple of light beers an a weak j and was wary of having much more not knowing entirely what was coming...

+1:00 While playing table football I get a first gentle wave.. quite exciting and quite MDMA like.. but nice and gentle....

+1:15ish A much stronger wave... quite rushy and exciting but effected my vision.. it was a bit of a struggle to focus on the table. and I was wary suddenly that the stuff was stronger than I expected... R was also coming up... seemed to be handling it a bit better than me.. although it was clearly quite intense for him too. W reassured us that we didn't appear particularly spangled.. although I certainly felt it, not out of control but on the verge of needing to sit down and chill out for a bit!

+2 the waves have kept coming but more gently (as far as I remember) with a really nice background buzz developing. Felt very chatty, it was lovely to be out with friends. Just about managed with hand eye co-ordination but found really concentrating seemed to bring the rush on more intensely.

+3 down to a strong buzz.. not as wavy as MDMA now but a stronger background buzz. Some empathy and plenty of affection.

+3:30... moved along to a much quieter low lit bar but with a j on the way.

The next bar had old r and b playing, fairy lights and velvet curtains, it was perfect. Noticed a slight visual element much more in this environment, the sparkling lights were lovely. Had a whisky but couldn't drink it.. the taste was too intense and I realised that I really didn't need it. My stomach felt slightly sensitive too.

We remained chatty, the waves had pretty much gone but it still felt really good.

+4:30 moved onto a club which was not so busy (Monday night) had no problem getting past the fairly hard core bouncers tho so clearly looked ok by this point. The music was loud, we wanted to talk so found somewhere quiet... then after 30 mins we started to dance.... before we knew it it was time to go home.. which was a shame we should have danced more...

Took me a couple of hours to get to sleep although R didn't have any problem apparently.. I was slightly disconcerted by the strong head buzz.. I've had it before with MDMA but I don't like it.. feels as thought the damage had been done!

Next day - comedown was not great.. more nausea and dizziness than emotional though... I think I should have forced some food down when I got home despite not being hungry. Felt pretty much alright by the next evening though.

Overall - pretty lovely experience, definitely a good alternative to bad MDMA and not far off the best MDMA I've had (lacking that overwhelming love), although the length of the stimmy roll does make me concerned that my brain may have taken a bit of a bashing.... will definitely do a gain but will leave a good gap! (a couple of months).

It's a nice mix but I find 5apb blunts the incredibily horny aspect of 6-apb, but its still a wonderful combo. I'd always take the 6apb first as you want the 6-apb to be the dominant drug as it's the best one. I find 5apb by itself a bit mongy - just drills you into the sofa.

I found 90-100mg of 6-APB and 50-60mg of 5-APB was a good mix for me. It was definitely on the more intense side by far at this level though, so it depends on what kind of level of intensity you're looking for, but if you're looking for earth-shattering euphoria I found it to provide it at that level.

With the newer 5-APB HCl I'd lower the 5-APB dose a little.

I've heard that with more even mixes and a higher amount of 5-APB, the mix does not shine quite so wonderfully, but do not have experience with it so I can't say for sure.