• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Canadian Pharmascience (PMS-hydromorphone 2mg) dilaudid generic inert ingredients

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
They look like this : http://i.imgur.com/VPBhh.jpg, new BL won't let me post it, w/e.

I searched high and low for the inert ingredients in these pills.

2 mg
Each pale orange, round, biconvex, semi-scored tablet, embossed "2" and "pms" on opposite sides, contains hydromorphone HCl 2 mg. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.

I get this paragraph everytime, I'm sure the inert ingredients used to be there. I know brand name Dilaudid are safe to inject because none of the fillers are water soluble. But I don't know about this canadian generic. See with the injection kits they give you at the hospital here you get a filter, but it's not a micron filter, worked well with Abbott and Knoll Dilaudid's in the past, dunno what to do with those, tolerance to snorting them is raising fast and i'm already at half the supply I had from yesterday....anybody got an idea or an old website that wasn't defaced with "contact your pharmacist for info about inert ingredients" or w/e. I wanna know if this is like Abbott dilaudid and completely safe to inject with a regular Securicup filter.

Thanks in advance BL :)

Nevermind, I called the pharmacy and they contain microcrystalline cellulose :(

Is hydromorphone more bioavailable through the ass ? heh

well obviously iv has the best BA but if snorting isn't working for you any more you can def get off by plugging them

I just read that anal absorption is no different than taking it orally here in another thread. I should have asked for the brand name Dilaudid, it's not like it's expensive ugh. I was just too happy to obtain the script.

Oops, snorting is the way to go with Dilaudids.

I bet you can try adjusting the pH with bicarboonate soda, like with morphine, to increase the rectal BA.

I'm not even sure if it's safe to snort that shit from pharmascience, what could be the effects of snorting microcrystalline cellulose....a non water soluble product. I got some chest pain in the right earlier that didn't feel like an asthma attack or something like that. Fucking shit, they mastered another way to make a product unabusable.

I'll just eat 10 when I wanna get high at another time. ffs...

I'm not even sure if it's safe to snort that shit from pharmascience, what could be the effects of snorting microcrystalline cellulose....a non water soluble product. I got some chest pain in the right earlier that didn't feel like an asthma attack or something like that. Fucking shit, they mastered another way to make a product unabusable.

I'll just eat 10 when I wanna get high at another time. ffs...

I've snorted these 2mg Dilaudid's a ton of times, why do you think its any different from snorting brand name from generic?

They have microcrystalline cellulose, which is non water soluble and thus some might make it in your lungs and lower airways in general. I've had chest pains and a painful nostril since yesterday when I filled my rx. I think MCC is the worst thing one can get into his lungs/veins. Maybe i'm wrong, but it feels like they have irritated me, my nose hurts and i'm 12mg of hydromorphone, not normal.

I've read elsewhere that it's silicified microcrystalline cellulose that is dangerous, which could lead to silicosis but the person on the phone didn't say if it was silicified.

Last edited:
They have microcrystalline cellulose, which is non water soluble and thus some might make it in your lungs and lower airways in general. I've had chest pains and a painful nostril since yesterday when I filled my rx. I think MCC is the worst thing one can get into his lungs/veins. Maybe i'm wrong, but it feels like they have irritated me, my nose hurts and i'm 12mg of hydromorphone, not normal.

I've read elsewhere that it's silicified microcrystalline cellulose that is dangerous, which could lead to silicosis but the person on the phone didn't say if it was silicified.

Hmm, Shit, cause I've snorted these fuckers for at least a good year, and been snorting HM-Contin for longer! Hope my airways aren't fucked up?

I think you'd know by now if your lungs were dysfunctional pal.

Edit : I found this: http://www.reptox.csst.qc.ca/Produit.asp?no_produit=9068
, it's in french but it seems to say that inhaled microcrystalline cellulose goes away by itself, but it's not explained how, it says that it is not transformed by the human body so I wonder how it goes away from lungs. Anyway, glad I didn't go get syringes and shot any of these, yuck, that would have been terribly dumb, i'm already in poor shape as it is.

Last edited:
Microcrystalline cellulose is fine, it is hydrolised to sugars slowly in your body.. Silicified microcrystalline cellulose has silica in it which is bad for your lungs.

Alright, also, I'm no genius but, here in canada hospitals and pharmacies give out injection kits with 4 syringes, 4 cylinders with distilled water, 4 cotton swabs, and 4 securicups, which are like a small metal bowl where you put your drugs in which also has a cotton filter. Since microcrystalline cellulose is not water soluble, doesn't that mean it would stay in the goop that's left behind when you pull the plunger to take the liquid ?

So...incredibly, this pill is safer to inject than to snort....that's the first time I ever hear of such a thing.

No, snorting is always safer. Just because there is a risk of getting it in your airway and irritating it doesn't make it safer than IV. There are many complications to consider. Check out the Safer Injection guides on the site. Captain Heroin has a good one attached to his sig on his posts, and I believe muvolution has one as well, but it may just be micron filtering--which is extremely important if you would like to inject these safely.

I see no need for a micron filter if these generics are just like brand name Dilaudid, it has lactose, MMC and magnesium stearate, 2 things that do not dissolve into water. I believe the filter they put in the Securicups are enough, since everybody into opiates knows that Dilaudid is the only pill that is easily injectable.

I'm not a reckless idiot, I would never inject MS-Contin, or Oxycodone...or whatever else, it seems like only Dilaudid can be slammed this way. I was relieved that MMC is not water soluble so does not pass the filter and does not get into my system. (I got way high with a lot of the orange powder not making it through, perfectly clear solution and a bunch of orange gunk staying in the cup).

Thanks guys for the heads up about microcrystaline cellulose. I can't believe I had to call PMS to know the non medicinal ingredients list though...most meds out there show the binders/fillers when you look for info about them. My canadian generic dillies are just strange I guess.

And on a final note, I might not continue mainlining, i hadn't done that in more than a year and I prefer the longer buzz of when you snort it, I just don't like the idea of microcrystaline cellulose making it into my lungs, I have sarcoidosis (yeah yeah, it's true, don't make a Dr House joke), and my lungs preoccupy me a lot.