• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New girl. Need some advice on some morphine usage.

beachbaby

Greenlighter
I recently got a hold of 10 60mg morphine pills (I assume the are time release). I have dabbled with all types of drugs since I was about 16 (I am now pushing 23) but I am not that sure about opiates. When I take vicodin for fun I take 3 and have a beer. I am usually feeling good off of that. One time I took off the time-release coating from an 80 mg morphine pill, ate it, and then snorted about 10 mg and I felt amazing. I was nodding out and shit. It was great.
I have heard of booty bumping and I want to try it. I hear it is like shooting it, but off course without having to actually go through with that act since I hate blood so much that I would rather put something up my ass lol. So my question to all you pros out there is how do I "booty bump" morphine, also should I even do it? Is the high worth it? How much should I do? Please give me step-by-step directions as if you were talking to a 3 year old (although I hope you wouldn’t talk to a 3 year old about booty bumping). Thanks!:D

Morphine has a really low oral bioavailability of ~25-30%, and is about twice as strong when plugged. Aside from poppy tea, I don't much care for morphine. Some people love it though - and those tend to be people who shoot it. Since you already have it I'd suggest either trading it for something better or plugging it.

Here are the basics of plugging:
1) Grind pill into a powder (a hose clamp works well)
2) In a large spoon, mix ground up pill with ~2ml water
3) Apply a little heat and mix
4) Using an oral syringe, suck up mixture
5) Stick it up your ass and shoot

The spoon will still have some morphine sludge in it, so repeat steps 2-5 another couple times. If you are really anal about getting the most out of your pills, use an enema first. Be sure you are laying down on your stomach while plugging and don't plan on moving for at least 10-15 minutes.

Since you have such a small tolerance you may want to start with half a pill and go from there.

There's a few threads on this already.

1. Grind the pills up
2. Dissolve in water
3. basify
4. suck it up in a syringe
5. shove it in your bum
6. go!

Thank you for the info. Would you say that this is the best way to do this? I have never heard this term "bioavailability". Is this referring to the amount of the drug that your body absorbs? Very interesting. I am kinda weirded out to try it. I am sure I will be laughing the whole time I am sticking the drugs up my butt. The sight in my head alone makes me want to crack up, but if it gets me to a high that I want without needles I am down to try it. Also what is your opinion on snorting or smoking it?

^ yup, plugging having greater bioavailability than snorting or swallowing.

don't smoke it. i doubt there would be a high, and you would be combusting a whole bunch of nasty fillers and binders in the pill

try 30mg plugged and go from there.

Thanks guys! I will take it slow for sure and just do a bit at a time. I am really excited!

Why do people think injecting drugs is so awful, yet they are willing to shove pills up they're ass.

I mean, come on. When you go to a doctor, they inject you with morphine; they don't say "bend over and take it like a man" or a woman in your case. I hate to suggest IV, but morphine sucks unless it's injected, anyway. Just sell em to a junkie and get something better before you shove pills up your ass.

Your rectum is a huge mucus membrane, like a bigger version of your sinuses. There are indeed suppository forms of some medications, e.g. anti emetics.

Injecting drugs carries many risks including infection, but intrarectal administration combines a fast onset with the safety of having a mucous membrane there.

Your rectum is a huge mucus membrane, like a bigger version of your sinuses. There are indeed suppository forms of some medications, e.g. anti emetics.

Injecting drugs carries many risks including infection, but intrarectal administration combines a fast onset with the safety of having a mucous membrane there.

Yes, IV CAN carry risks, but if you don't miss and use good technique and hygiene, I honestly think it is as safe as any other ROA. But really it is just the principal of hate fact IV has a stigma, yet rectal is just fine and dandy, when IV is just more logical in every way if you plan on doing drugs and bother to do it right.

Let's face it, not all drug users follow proper injection technique 100% of the time. Accidents do happen, too. Sometimes people miss shots.

Suggesting IV usage is "just as safe as any other ROA" is woefully incorrect. Sure, with proper technique and good circumstances it can be just as safe as any other ROA, and indeed it is more effective for some drugs, but it's not something everyone is comforttable with, and frankly it's silly to assume everyone has clean sterile kits and an Injection Drug Use for Dummies book.

On the contrary any hillbilly with an old dirty turkey baster can perform an enema safely and quickly. Drug in water, water in syringe, syringe in butt, water in butt. It's not rocket science and there's no "missing" involved. At the same time there is a rapid and extensive absorbtion of drug that can even be compared to IV usage. I don't think there's need to be knocking on rectal administration when it's just as safe (and even more effective) than eating compounds.

There's a stigma attached to injection drug usage for a reason. It carries real risks that other routes do not. I personally think the best way to deal with problems is to avoid them in the first place, so I'm a big proponent of IR over IV. The motto of bluelight is Harm Reduction, after all.

I am not against rectal, in fact I have suggested to a couple of people on this very site. I just think if your going to to drugs to an extreme enough point where you would have to consider going rectal, you might as well learn to IV. And accidents shouldn't really be happening; even if the needle slips out of my vein, I INSTANTLY can feel that the drug is going into my skin, NOT the vein. That is why you inject slowly and carefully, and also why you should re-register halfway through the shot. But you right; people quite frankly don't listen, and so, rectal is safer, but basically becuase of human fallibility.''

And I know that some people compare rectal to IV; That is why I suggested rectal to someone just last night who didn't want to IV. But remember, rectal effectiveness varies greatly depending on the drug, and some of the dose does get exposed to first pass, so I would say it is substantially less effective. I have done both in fact, and honestly thought the rectal experience sucked when I did it, but I believe in trying *most* things at least once.

(And every Wal-Greens I've ever been to has sold me syringes, which is saying somehting in the south, where NO ONE sells needles. That said, let me stress I am NOT advocating IV use; just saying that the logic that your way better off rectal when you obviously are a heavy drug user if your considering that in the first place is, at the very least, a bit flawed.

rectally administered morphine is twice as strong as oral morphine, the bio-availability is approx 50% rectally for 30% orally... so you're best off booty bumpin it

I am not against rectal, in fact I have suggested to a couple of people on this very site. I just think if your going to to drugs to an extreme enough point where you would have to consider going rectal, you might as well learn to IV. And accidents shouldn't really be happening; even if the needle slips out of my vein, I INSTANTLY can feel that the drug is going into my skin, NOT the vein. That is why you inject slowly and carefully, and also why you should re-register halfway through the shot. But you right; people quite frankly don't listen, and so, rectal is safer, but basically becuase of human fallibility.''

And I know that some people compare rectal to IV; That is why I suggested rectal to someone just last night who didn't want to IV. But remember, rectal effectiveness varies greatly depending on the drug, and some of the dose does get exposed to first pass, so I would say it is substantially less effective. I have done both in fact, and honestly thought the rectal experience sucked when I did it, but I believe in trying *most* things at least once.

(And every Wal-Greens I've ever been to has sold me syringes, which is saying somehting in the south, where NO ONE sells needles. That said, let me stress I am NOT advocating IV use; just saying that the logic that your way better off rectal when you obviously are a heavy drug user if your considering that in the first place is, at the very least, a bit flawed.

It's impossible to say IV does not carry some risk. Much of that risk is "lazy induced" like me using tap water a second ago. Re-using a needle from a week ago, not micro-filtering, and trying to hit smaller veins than usual with the dulled needle b/c I wanted to stay away from the crook of my elbow. That said, if you are obscessive about safety as I am when I am really heavily doing the stuff, risk is minimal. You make sure your solution is clean, wax free, and you DO NOT miss. Accidents don't fucking happen with a needle in my arm. I don't play around, if something feels slightly funny, I abort. I keep the crooks of my arm open (dont use them regularly) so that if I start to blow a shot in another area, I can quickly pop the crook of my arm without trouble. The above statement is right, inject SLOWLY. Be calm about it, if you are nervous you shouldn't be sticking yourself. Your heart rate doesn't need to go up because you're getting ready to do a shot. No shaking. If you suspect at all that something is wrong, pull that fucker out. Thats why I keep the crook of my arm open. Not 10 min ago, I started to blow a shot in a vein in my forearm. I pulled out, and put it in the crook so that the blood didn't clot on me. It's not always 100% safe, but with practice, and intelligence, you can keep from messing yourself up. The main thing is the prep. Once you get it through a micro filter, it is sterile. You can skin pop it if you want too. This is just one area you can't be nasty. I WILL NOT shoot up in a bathroom or shit like that. People that know I shoot up cant even find my marks, you just have to be very very careful.

That said, The IV process is way easier than plugging in my mind. I dont like sticking things up my ass. MScontin CAN be shot, but you have to spend some time preparing it. I break mine up, drop it in water, and cook it (I know its bad, save it). I filter all the liquid I can out, put it in another spoon, and filter it again, and again. By the time I'm done, I have a morphine solution that is pretty damn clean. It would go through a microfilter and not be much different. It does have a tiny bit of slimyness to it, but not anything anywhere near serious. You do have to cook the hell out of them first, and draw the water off fast. Then let everything re-precipitate in your two following filters. It will gum the filters up amazingly bad at first. The last one should just be left feeling a little sticky.

Last edited:
Put some lube on your oral syringe before sticking it up your bum ;) It makes it a lot more comfortable. Without lube, it can be hard to get far enough in so it doesn't leak back out again.

I dont want to deal with finding gear, then finding a vien (I have always been one of those people who have tiny veins that even docs coldnt hit) it just sounds like a big nightmare. I think I will stick with putting them up my butt. Plus maybe it will be nice : P

To be simple, if you are really 'into' your drugs, and want to make the best MG for MG, i'd booty bump, Personally, if i had that morphine, i'd be asleeep. haha, but really oral consumption would be my choice, when getting high i don't look for the good ol' enema.

It's impossible to say IV does not carry some risk. Much of that risk is "lazy induced" like me using tap water a second ago. Re-using a needle from a week ago, not micro-filtering, and trying to hit smaller veins than usual with the dulled needle b/c I wanted to stay away from the crook of my elbow. That said, if you are obscessive about safety as I am when I am really heavily doing the stuff, risk is minimal. You make sure your solution is clean, wax free, and you DO NOT miss. Accidents don't fucking happen with a needle in my arm. I don't play around, if something feels slightly funny, I abort. I keep the crooks of my arm open (dont use them regularly) so that if I start to blow a shot in another area, I can quickly pop the crook of my arm without trouble. The above statement is right, inject SLOWLY. Be calm about it, if you are nervous you shouldn't be sticking yourself. Your heart rate doesn't need to go up because you're getting ready to do a shot. No shaking. If you suspect at all that something is wrong, pull that fucker out. Thats why I keep the crook of my arm open. Not 10 min ago, I started to blow a shot in a vein in my forearm. I pulled out, and put it in the crook so that the blood didn't clot on me. It's not always 100% safe, but with practice, and intelligence, you can keep from messing yourself up. The main thing is the prep. Once you get it through a micro filter, it is sterile. You can skin pop it if you want too. This is just one area you can't be nasty. I WILL NOT shoot up in a bathroom or shit like that. People that know I shoot up cant even find my marks, you just have to be very very careful.

That said, The IV process is way easier than plugging in my mind. I dont like sticking things up my ass. MScontin CAN be shot, but you have to spend some time preparing it. I break mine up, drop it in water, and cook it (I know its bad, save it). I filter all the liquid I can out, put it in another spoon, and filter it again, and again. By the time I'm done, I have a morphine solution that is pretty damn clean. It would go through a microfilter and not be much different. It does have a tiny bit of slimyness to it, but not anything anywhere near serious. You do have to cook the hell out of them first, and draw the water off fast. Then let everything re-precipitate in your two following filters. It will gum the filters up amazingly bad at first. The last one should just be left feeling a little sticky.

AMEN BROTHER. Accidents shouldn't be happening in your arm, your absolutely right. But I would like to add that I have used tap water for years and not s ingle problem. Hell, you'd be hard pressed to find a track!

On the contrary any hillbilly with an old dirty turkey baster can perform an enema safely and quickly. Drug in water, water in syringe, syringe in butt, water in butt

sekio, lol. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Since the dose is 60mg it means its an ER dose, so chances are as soon as she squirts water on it she is going to get gel in her spoon. The method I would suggest is,

1)Break it up and keep the powder separate from the water. Use at least 1.25mL of water for every tablet (.25mL to account for evaporation.)

2) Put water in the spoon without the powder, just leave the powder aside in something it is easy to pour it out of. Now heat (just the water).

3) When the water is at a rolling boil add your powder now. Keep it on heat if you can, and stir quickly.(a candle works great)

4) Quickly throw in a cotton and suck up the hot morphine solution before it gels.

5) After you've sucked up all you can (you should just have gelly goop in the spoon/cooker)take the solution and squirt it into a second spoon/cooker and filter again.

6) You're good to go. Fire it where the sun doesn't shine! (With rectal dosing the second filter is optional, for IV it's nessecary, hopefully with a micron filter.) Do not skin pop this solution, even IM would be dangerous and you'd probably develop an abcess from a small amount of gel making it under your skin. (maybe, but possible)

Have fun and enjoy the natural gift earth has given us (the most potent natural opiate, or at least the most pronounced)

Peace, hope this helps.