• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Safest way to IV Kadian 60's

BackSeatSuicide

Bluelighter
Well, after reading a lot of discussion on this forum and other drug forums, about how some people disagree with actually being able to IV the Kadian morphine sulfate ER's. And Some say they've done it and it worked fine. One thing we all can agree on tho, is if not done right, its not very safe, and honestly even if its done right, it can turn out not to be safe. Well, just about 30min ago, i figured out the safest way to shoot them, and the best way to get rid of al the wax coating, leaving just the powder. Cause if you can just get it to be all powder, then that cuts the danger factor in more then half, since the biggest danger about IV'ing these in getting the Wax covering of the beads, into your veins. So here is my recipe for IV'ing the Kadian Morp.Sulf. ER's. And just for the record, i did this using the 60mg Kadians, as that is what I am prescribed, 90 of them a month.

1.) empty the capsule (beads) into a glass bowl.

2.) crush the beads til they all break. You dont need to like decimate them, just get them all to bust open.

3.) Take a Tea filter (the one i used, is sphere shaped, and made of mesh. It opens up at the middle, into, 2 half spheres.) Drop the crushed beads/powder into the tea filter (making sure, obviously that you have another bowl or plate underneath to catch the powder) and gently shake it around for a bit, until only the wax beads are left inside the tea flter and your bowl/plate (whatever you used) has all the powder. You can run it through this twice if you want, cause sometimes one or two pieces of wax will fall through, but they are easily picked out.

4.) Once you have filter the powder, and are left with pure morphine powder, no wax, then drop it in a spoon with desired amount of water (I used one 1cc syringe full) stir it around for a bit, then drop in your cotton, and suck it up in the syringe. You can then proceed to filter it with a micron filter or wheel filter if you like. I dont own one, so I was unable to, tho I would prefer to. The solution maybe a lil cloudy, but even after filtering it doesnt get completely unclouded. But the viscosity of the solution is still that of water, its not thick or sticky whatsoever.

So there you go, thats how i was able to do make them work. Gave me a decent rush, I have a high tolerance tho, and only did 1x60mg Kadian, so if I woulda put one more in there i would got a better one. But as I hope most of you are smart enough to know, just cause one person can shoot two or three at a time, doesn't mean you can. Know your limits, always be clean and sterile, and keep it safe ! Have a good one peeps !

well just tried it again with two of them and still not that good of a rush, not quite sure why, i can IV one 60mg MS Contin, and it will do the trick, but i figured that i wasn't getting the full 60mg out of the kadians, sifting them through the tea filter, so i did two, figured i would get at least a lil more then 60, but nope, no rush, i feel somewhat high the more time goes by. I know that the powder i yielded was straight up morphine, so i shoulda of gotten a nice rush. Maybe its cause I already did an MS Contin this morning, and got a rush from that. and I know that this works cause plenty of people on here said they IV'd Kadians and got high.

Anyone else got experience IV'ing Kadians, and can talk about the rush/high they felt ?

Well I never got much of a rush from morphine, but you seem to enjoy doing them, so it might be a metabolic quirk of mine. I have no experience with IV'ing the kadians, in fact I don't IV morphine much anyway, so I don't like them, but your method seems feasible. It is likely a lot of it is getting lost in transit, going through the tea filter and what not. Personally I don't like doing stuff like that, I am too paranoid I'll lose precious dope, but I applaud you for posting the method if it wasn't readily available here, I believe methods for ALL brabds of pills should be available, to help those that will inevitably inject them anyway.

I've heard a lot of people ask about it on various sites including this one and i figured i would post my way of doing it here. And as far as losing some of the product in transit, that's prolly true, but it shouldn't be much, from one pill i end up with a pretty decent size pile of pure powder. The metal tea filter i use works great, the hole are just small enough to stop the broken wax beads from getting through, except the stray piece or two, which is easily picked out by hand. and let the powder fall through on to the plate. But I am still not sure why I didn't get a rush like I do with MS Contin. The Kadians get me fucked up when i parachute them so I know that hte powder is good quality and potent morphine. I am just wondering if maybe the Powder isn't dissolving all teh way or something, cause it is cloudy at first, until you filter another two times or so. Most people I've read htat got high off them heated up their solution slightly, but I didn't do that cause I was told not to heat up pills (tho like i've said before, i do heat the water for MS Contins, cause you have to, otherwise they gel like a mofo) cause it makes the binders that are dissolve-able in cold water, dissolve when heat is added. But after doing some research, it seems like all the binders/fillers are in the wax coating of the beads and that the powder inside is just morphine, so if thats the case, then it would indeed be safe to heat up and allow it to dissolve a lot better. The other thing i am thinking, is maybe its not dissolving all of it cause I am not adding enough water. For 2 of them i only added one, 1cc/1ml syringe of water. So maybe i need to add another syringe or two of water and make it up into two different shots. Hopefully someone will read this and give me some opinions on that, cause I am not gonna try it again til i figure out why i am not getting high off them like everyone else says they have, cause I Dont want to waste them. Tho I do kno some of it was in there cause it did stop my withdrawals. I am prescribed 2 x 60mg Kadians a day, orally, and i've been on them for a few years, so i go through withdrawals if i dont take them obviously .

The last part about not having enough water is spot on! If I recall, someone posted the other day that morphine has a solubility of 40mg/per ML. So with 60mg, 1ml most likely isn't enough. I think you should do it the same way as before, but with a little more than 2ml worth of water(the excess wil get lost in transit as we talked about, or soaked by filler) then draw up half the solution in one rig, the rest in another. Yeah it sucks to have to do multiple shots, but I ised to have to do it with oxycodone, when I would shoot multiple roxies/OC's. Just make sure you do one right after the other, and the effects will be simliar to a single 60mg injection(and btw, you could heat the water, but I would let it cool first so that the binders resolidify.)

It is infact 60mg per cc. I don't know how the wax balls work, but my method is easy. I boil the shit out of it first, break it all down, and filter. This first filter (I use cotton) will get gummed up fast, and you may need another. Anyway, I just keep putting it in a clean spoon and filtering again and again until it's cool and all the non-morphine has precipitated out. Then fire away. I know they say not to cook pills, but you can cook the shit out of em as long as you reduce the temp back down to re-solidify all that wax. You have to filter in stages though or it will all turn to goo. I go through 3 spoons and 4 filters for a morphine shot.

Might have to try this one day, i love IV morphine, its one of my fav highs. i love that pins and needes feeling, plus the taste in your lungs. If i could have a lifetime supply of morphine i could get off methadone and use that as my maint drug.

so if I did one 60mg Kadian, i would need 1 and a half of my 1cc syringe of water ? since its 40mg/1ml ? I am think for one I should just do two 1cc syringes full and that should cover it, just to be safe, and since i filter out all the wax with the Tea filter (which works amazing, last time i did it, only one peice of wax fell through and it was easy to pick it out with my fingers) so i am just left with pure morphine powder, which from what I've read on Pill ID website, the binders are all in the wax coating, not in the inside powder, since the powder is loose inside and is not binded together. Heating it up should not cause any problems

well I was gonna try it again, but it was the only one i had for the day, I lock my meds in my parents safe so they dont get stolen again, and i only take one in the morning and one in the evening, so I only got my one for the day, and they aren't here, so if I fucked it up, then i would have to sit here and go through withdrawals until they get home at 5pm lol and I have to work tonight, so i dont wanna feel like shit. So I just banged 2 x 30mg Oxycodones instead, wich I feel good now, but I didn't get the initial high (its not a strong enough feeling like Morphine, Heroin or Dilaudid to call it an actual rush) and I dont seem to get as high off them as everyone else says they do, so I think I am doing something wrong, like not adding enough water with them as well, just like i wasn't with the Kadians. With the MS Contins i get, they are 60mg, I add 2cc's of water, and heat it up, which a chunk of the water evaps. So I usually am left with about 80 units (thats 80 units of the 1cc syringes i use, so thats the measurement i go off of) of solution, which is perfect cause I like to leave like 10 or 20units unused so I have plenty of room to pull back on the plunger (one time i filled the syringe all teh way up with morphine, went a lil passed the 100unit mark, and when i pulled back on the plunger to get a register, i accidently pulled the plunger out of the barrel, and blood/morphine went all over me, needless to say, i was fuckin livid lol stupid rookie mistakes), and it gives me that nice rush, and a decent high for like an hour or so. The high would prolly last longer if I did more then one at a time, but I never seem to get more then one at a time from my Uncle who hooks me up with them. But as far as the 30mg Oxycodone's, the ones with the [M] on the back, just like the MS Contins i get, 2 of those should get me pretty lit, cause if snort two of them, i get a nice high, so I am thinking i am not doing something right here. I usually only add a lil under 1cc of water, prolly like .6 or .7 of water, and I dont heat them up, cause I kno those have binders/fillers in them that I dont want in my vein. Can someone tell me the best way to prep one or two of the 30mg Oxycodones. Every thread i've read here about it, says something different, so I was hoping someone with experience banging oxycodones, can tell me how they go about doing it, cause I get quite a few of those a month, and mixing oxycodone with morphine is like heaven on earth. the one time i got them to work, i only used a 15mg one, and i filled up the syringe with 50units of morphine, and 40units of Oxycodone, shook it around a lil bit, and slammed it, and omg, it was amazing. So I wanna get the prep part down for oxycodones.

Last edited: