• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV'ing Focalin XR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alprazolam8129

Bluelighter
hey well i got ahold of a 30 unit/- 3/10cc syringe and i wanna try i'ving my prescription focalin tomorrow. i only wanna try this once but i got cottonballs to filter anything if needed. but i'm going to have a 20mg focalin xr.

So how exactly should i do this?
what dose should i use. ( all of it half?)

thanks in advanced.

You do NOT want to IV Focalin XR without a micron filter, I just don't think cotton will cut it this time

Crush the beads EXTREMELY fine... let it dissolve in solution... good luck trying not to let the powder gel up if it is what Adderall XR is like (which, I'm pretty sure it uses the same time-release mechanism)

P.S. 20mg of Dexmethylphenidate (Focalin XR) isn't near the IV lethal dose, let it rip

i've never iv'd anything before so this would be my first time can you guys help me out so i don't ens up with abcesses and shit? thanks
oh and i can just use water as a solution right?

hey man, I know you wanna IV something but Focalin XR is a REALLY bad idea. It might not even physically work. At least get the IR preparation of a drug. I can't even give you advice on how to do this because of how unknown/unsafe it is...

Plug it rectally. Should feel silimiar to iv use, its not like u get a rush like shooting coke or meth, i've injected ritalin, and d-amphetamine, there is no big bang rush like cocaine or meth, its a subtle rush u feel within minutes after u shoot up.

I agree, plug it. Prepare a "shot", take the needle off, and squirt it up your butt. Most effective use of m-phen.

Yep.

I seriously recommend you don't IV this stuff. Plug it or eat it. If you must IV it, follow proper HR procedure.

Good luck! :)

I'm going to close this since the question has been answered. OP, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.