Drum & Bass Megathread Part II v. What's an Amen Break?

yo i'm rockin heavy with fanu from finland rn. after thujone posted, youtube hipped me to...

i love the part where he talks about throwing out his tv and xbox. my production has improved greatly since i quit watching tv ( about a year ago) still play a lil ps4.

metalheadz remastered this joint mmm

nice set, Throwdown, you sexy guy :) I saw in another thread you switched to digital, did you sell off your wax or still rinse some gems?

krust , if you are familiar with "warhead/kloaking device" classic dnb. dude still got it

had some good moments with this song and a fellow bluelighter many years ago

remember hitting my first harvest and listening to ben sage "fiending" holy shit down the rabbit hole we go...

i know nothing of "ben sage" but this dude fucking kills it on the dnb/vocal tip. i think he is from canada. heck i don't even wanna know... keep it weird

\Arqer & Realtime Vs Ben Sage - Ben Sage - All About You.mp3 can't find that on youtube , but believe me that song is like 10 pack of pills half way gone bout to blow up

classy sounds on this release. kinda reminded when commix dropped call to mind on metalheadz as well back in... (google beep boop) 2007.

having a moment! want some jazzy infused dnb atmospherics think ltj bukem steez... tune in

I can only listen to drum n bass reggae plain old drum n bass just to empty on comparison

You yanks can learn something for once, was recorded before 99% of you lot had ever heard drum & bass.
Some of us where there kids