The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Favourite CANADIAN cigarettes?

Warped Reality

Bluelighter
To all of the smokers out there, what are your favourite Canadian cigarettes?

I'm getting bored of Canadian Classics and Next, I want to know what your favourites are!

Mine are definitely Benson & Hedge Whites or Belmont Milds. Export A used to be good until they changed their damn tobacco!

lol IIm the third person to go with canadian classics. After that I'd say a du maurier(forget how to spell that one) or belmonts.

I enjoy canadians because I dont find em to be quite as strong as a du mu but not as harsh as a belmont. Benson and hedges are nice too.

Now any of you ever smoke cigarettes from a native reserve? Most of those are disgusting but you can get cartons dirt cheap for like $20 (I think new laws made it illeagal to leave the reserve with there cigarettes)

20$ a carton in Canada is extremely cheap. Americans get this, we pay anywhere from 6-10$ a pack of cigarettes and about 70-100 a carton.

I'm currently working on a carton of natives, but my preference is Export 'A' Green (full flavour), even though they're like 10 bucks a pack. The economy brand I find the most similar to Export 'A' is Mark Ten Greens.

Now any of you ever smoke cigarettes from a native reserve? Most of those are disgusting but you can get cartons dirt cheap for like $20 (I think new laws made it illeagal to leave the reserve with there cigarettes)

20$ a carton in Canada is extremely cheap. Americans get this, we pay anywhere from 6-10$ a pack of cigarettes and about 70-100 a carton.

How much did you think we paid for cigarettes here in the US? I pay $10 and change for mine, and that is about the average price for the popular brands.

How much did you think we paid for cigarettes here in the US? I pay $10 and change for mine, and that is about the average price for the popular brands.
hmmm I knew someone from north Carolina who said she paid about 5$ a pack sometimes as low as even 3$. Maybe it depends what state your in?

Oh, for sure the NYS taxes are harsh. I forgot about that. I still think they are at least $6 in most US states now.

When I was in Montreal I was smoking these french cigarettes the whole time, galouise or something like that. Wasn't really a fan, felt great to go home and smoke a camel. They were expensive too. Back in like '06 they were like 7 bucks a pack. They were still like 4.50 or 5 at home at that time if I remember correctly.

Oh, for sure the NYS taxes are harsh. I forgot about that. I still think they are at least $6 in most US states now.

yeah, NY is the worst I think, but CT is not far behind. After taxes I usually spend $9ish

Lol so does this count as pricing?

North Carolina and Virginia have the cheapest cigarette prices in the 'States. $3-$5 a pack here in Virginia, cheaper for the cheaper brands. Saw Marlboros for $2.97 a pack last night.

Just over 8 bucks a pack in MA. Tommy NY is notorious for having high cigg prices although 8 isn't much better.

same with chicago/cook county, sales tax alone in chicago is 10%..i dont smoke ciggs but i do buy cigars for blunts and i even noticed those prices go up

I can drive out to the reserve (pick one, there everywhere around here) and get a bag of 200 smokes (yes they actually come packed in long ass ziploc bags) for $8. Some of the bag smokes are not that bad, I find the white tipped ones are usually better.

Wow, I live in Nova Scotia and a pack of Export A's are 17.50, a pack of classics are 13.50, belmonts 16.50, next are 10.50

hmmm I knew someone from north Carolina who said she paid about 5$ a pack sometimes as low as even 3$. Maybe it depends what state your in?

ya each states got their own tax. the carolinas and viriginias are where thy are cheapest. marlboros are like 3 bucks there. here in ohio no cigs cost more than 6 or 7 bucks but thats for high end stuff, i pay 4 n change for marlboros.

Wow, I live in Nova Scotia and a pack of Export A's are 17.50, a pack of classics are 13.50, belmonts 16.50, next are 10.50

Ya i live on the rock and export A green are about $11 something a pack and even though they are my fave i am not paying that. So i smoke John Players blue instead now.

Wow, 17.50 in NS??
I like Benson & Hedges when I'm rich (around 10.50 in QC) but will settle for Accord blue when I'm not (around 7.00). But American B&H are so much better IMO, I really miss them :(

export a green all the way when i have the loot. but usually i jus smoke Canadian blue the ones u get off the reserves for 17$ a carton you can go wrong and they arnt really that bad at all