• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP glassass420

Cane2theLeft

Bluelight Crew
I was just notified by his family that BLer glassass420 passed away.
He was a good guy but he struggled a lot for years with his use. He met lots of BLers here and I was fortunate to get the chance to meet him a few times as well.

I'd like to say more later but wanted at least to get this out so his friends would know and people could pay respects, share their stories etc.

RIP chuck

no fuckin way..first person i met from bl was chuck..he did have his problems but damn..i feel bad he got like a 4-5year old kid

i havent talked to him in a little bit but still a good dude

Last edited:
;-) Wow... Rest in Peace, bud. You'll no doubt be remembered, celebrated, your friends and family in our hearts.

I loved your post's glassass420, , they alawys seemed very down to earth and your avatar was cool too, RIP Bro

Somehow I missed this thread back in September. This is really sad news :( Glassass was a great contributor to BL and will be missed.

RIP glassass, I hope you are at peace now <3

this makes me sad. :( he was a good guy. he struggled quite a bit and i hope he's at peace now. <3

never got the chance to meet him, but talked to him and he was def a great guy

RIP sir

Glassass420 was my cousin and i would like to say thank you for all the posts. His family is handling the situation well and they also extend their thanks.

^^^Bump

Got drunk and went to the shrine.

Love ya lots. Remember your posts.

Stay strong. Stay black.

I remember his posts. Seemed like a cool person. Condolences to his family and friends