• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Gabapentin; A Comprehensive Recreational Guide.

Re: six grams being too large of a dose for it to be considered recreational-
Common alcohol doses start at 40 grams (frequently exceeding 160 grams) of pure ethanol; while there is some truth to the notion that it's not always fantastic to be taking very large gram quantities of something (as elimination can become non exponential and unpredictable, as is the case with booze, and, tmu, only booze), it isn't something that one need factor into their perception of whether or not a drug is recreational :)

Bingo. The recreational value of a drug isn't dose dependant it's effects determined. I have abused both Gabapentin and Wellbutrin XL multiple times in those "dry seasons" and I was impressed with both. Contact get me wrong. I love (LOVE) cocaine, meth, heroin, etc. etc. etc. But I am not above using whatever is available to me at any given time to get high. (eg. Gabapentin, DXM, Wellbutrin, Diphenhidramine.)

Probably not. The human body builds a tolerance to Gabapentin very quickly and drops that tolerance relatively slowly. I hold off of my regular dose for 2-3 weeks and then take 4000-6000mg depending on how fucked up I want to be.

No ceiling effect? That is good news.

Last edited by a moderator:
They call Gaba "Johnnies" where Im at and are usually found near methadone clinics and NA meetings. Drink with a Red Bull and they call it "Southie Sobreity" (South Boston) because theyre not tested for. They fill a void if you have nothing else but Lyrica is better. I took them once with a small dose of Klonopin and a smallish shot of H and I was OUT.
I have heard(can't confirm)that there is a cap on mg. to take for effectiveness until it then adds nothing to experience. What that dose is or if its true I cannot confirm.

Well just read Zachamphetamines post and he claims theres no ceiling so my detox/street info could be wrong.

Gabapentin is a Comprehensive Recreational waste of time "drug" that stops working within days and then you have an addiction that can easily be beat but yet people bitch and moan over something that is next to nothing.

seriously, Gabapentin is garbage if you ask me but no one is asking me, so oh well. go w/ Phenibut if you need a "drug" that has these type effects that is listed. Phenibut can be ordered right online and is legal; makes you feel THAT MUCH better than Gabapentin and is easier to deal w/ .

Personally, "recreational" is defined by the user. Not the dictionary. I get a remarkable buzz using 6mg. Of Neurontin at one time afyer a 3-4 week tolerance break. You may not. I'm three years into drugs. You might be more. Who knows? Who cares? But the only people who ask this question are people very new to drugs. And isn't it our duty as bluelighters to protect the newcomers??!!

Gabapentin is not included for testing on any standard LEO/p or medical blood or urine screening kits. You are safe.

Thanks, Zac. This thread is a disaster though.

You are also just shitting out single doses over 2 grams.

->Archive.