• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone and suboxone

Ya know... Everybody is different I'll give ya that.. BUT

I really don't think that you'll take sub After iv'ing 60 mg of oxycodone..You would get sick as shit from that.. and vice versa even if'n ya's did then it would be pointless because if it's too low to give you PW then it's too low to help your symptoms from being sick anyways.... Shun

Well I don't make a point to just shoot bupe right after a large dose of oxy, that would be wasting it! Thing is, 60mg isn't exactly a large dose, 80mg though for some reason is good for me IV... I dunno that extra 20mg push's you beyond the point of no return??? But you said that if the bupe wasn't strong enough to cause dt's it's not gonna help your sickness, but you forget 2 things:

1. The bupe being too strong wouldn't be the problem, in fact the opposite; a small dose may very well make you feel worse, and especially if you don't wait long enough, will cause P'WD's.
2. IV wears off quicker than any other ROA, obviously. So literally 3-4 hours later, that 60mg is all but faded, and Bupe WILL help you!
Also I will add, Oxy was never my DOA. That probably plays a part in why I can do bupe so soon afterwards, especially since I respond so well to IV bupe anyway. BUT I have seen people both snort AND shoot oxy, and do bupe a few hours later, though it was usually smaller does of oxy, and larger doses of bupe, so perhaps is just a matter of tolerance and dosages? I gurantee you H attics I know couldn't do bupe 3 hours after a shot of dope!!!

Don't IV the ER's... However snorting large doses is choice!

I'm pretty sure they are not ER's, but of course they could be, so I'll keep that under advisement. What dose would roughly equal 80mg oxy IV?
(it's off topic, but if you or anyone else has anecdotal advice, I would like that better than a converter, especially since most of them don't account for things like MOA)

I'm pretty sure they are not ER's, but of course they could be, so I'll keep that under advisement. What dose would roughly equal 80mg oxy IV?
(it's off topic, but if you or anyone else has anecdotal advice, I would like that better than a converter, especially since most of them don't account for things like MOA)

Well an Opana 40 converts to OC 80. But, I am not sure about IV. The IR's are strong as FUCK too. DO not underestimate oxymorphone.

LOL that explains a lot. I snorted 1 pill when I did it, I'm certain it was only a 20. Well IV oxy is double the strength of snorting it, and only slightly stronger than oral, but of course, it hits you all at once, so it feels stronger. Kinda excited, I don't have them but I just found out I don't have to work 2morrow so I'll go by and give em a whirl, everyone says the euphoria is superior, and now your saying better than heroin! If they are IR's, I'll just say fuck it and IV 2 of them(They are 20mg) but if they are ER, I'll start with 40mg just to get a feel, and bump it up to 60-80mg. Thnx for the suggestion, I payed no mind when she said she had them, but I am now far too curious!

I would do a search for Opana. There is a megathread I believe... Like I said I don't IV so in the spirit of harm reduction I don't think you should just up and IV 20 mg. You are underestimating the drug. It's not Oxy or even amped up Oxy. They shot me up with 5mg in a hospital which is a large dose to a hospital and wondered why I was walking.. haha Seriously research the shit out of it before you dose.

LOL that explains a lot. I snorted 1 pill when I did it, I'm certain it was only a 20. Well IV oxy is double the strength of snorting it, and only slightly stronger than oral, but of course, it hits you all at once, so it feels stronger. Kinda excited, I don't have them but I just found out I don't have to work 2morrow so I'll go by and give em a whirl, everyone says the euphoria is superior, and now your saying better than heroin! If they are IR's, I'll just say fuck it and IV 2 of them(They are 20mg) but if they are ER, I'll start with 40mg just to get a feel, and bump it up to 60-80mg. Thnx for the suggestion, I payed no mind when she said she had them, but I am now far too curious!

ok so i usually take suboxone, i took 2 days worth of oxycodone after surgery and im not physically dependent on the oxy and im seriously trying to avoid the nightmare of percipitated withdrawals, im not sick from either but want to go back on my subs, and it hasnt been 12 hrs since last oxy dose.
will i go into PW if take my subs?